Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Can I? Yes can I do it well? No
(apologies I'm fucking retarded)
Such a warm welcome! :koronehappyl:
While I will give you props for taking the jabs on the chin instead of crying like a baby and calling us redditors, I do recommend that you work on your spelling lol. The criticisms may be harsh but they aren't malicious, going "That just how it be hehe!" only pisses people off.

God's Strongest Dragoon

While I will give you props for taking the jabs on the chin instead of crying like a baby and calling us redditors, I do recommend that you work on your spelling lol. The criticisms may be harsh but they aren't malicious, going "That just how it be hehe!" only pisses people off.
Yeah, @Panko Enjoyer was super ESL when they first arrived and they managed to improve their English over time.

I believe in you, @tectalharp!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shut up you retard. Next time I will cheer when you don't return!
And you'll be celebrating my departure with another one of my sock accounts. :dokiSmug:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Wonder what nationality is the next sock gonna be

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I assume Pochi deleting everything means that negotiations have begun again?
1711213556056.png

Nope she was probably already put down and the announcement will come today or Monday

Edit: when i pointed her out that she is going to get nuked she blocked me on her alt, is a done deal

Edit 2: today at best

1711214081954.png

Last edited:

Bronze

Poko also postponed her streams.

E: A

Last edited:

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
I was expecting more Nijisanji disaster this month, but I will take the IdolCorp Gaiden as compensation. What a shame for the Pochi fans. Especially the one that spent thousands on her. Wonder if Aviel will bite the bullet and refund the money, and then proceed to sue Fenriru right afterward to get his money back.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Looks like, at least, they want to avoid idiots shitting the chat.
I was expecting more Nijisanji disaster this month, but I will take the IdolCorp Gaiden as compensation. What a shame for the Pochi fans. Especially the one that spent thousands on her. Wonder if Aviel will bite the bullet and refund the money, and then proceed to sue Fenriru right afterward to get his money back.
Agency literally can't sue vtubers for not delivering on donoton promises, or anyting at all really. Employee did not perform as expected? Sucks to suck. They can only harrass with lolsuits, which can backfire hard. i.e if they fire her without paying anything for last months + some dismissal wage, they could get fucked. And if there was clear intention to deliver on promises, they could get fucked for the very action of firing her without proper prior notice.

Aviel might have more resources, but Pochi is still in much much stronger position legally, even if she did some scummy moves.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Poko Archive
Juna Archive
Fuyo Archive

Interesting that they're all explicitly referring to "internal matters" and not just saying tummy hort and letting people connect the dots. It pinpoints the specific situation, but leaves it vague as to which side they're upset with.

Either way this is good as solid confirmation she's getting Old Yeller'd soon.

ConisCarnie

RIP to the best rigged model in Idol - hope the others bounce back quickly and this doesn't lead to shit, especially if Pochi is in the wrong here.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Looks like, at least, they want to avoid idiots shitting the chat.

Agency literally can't sue vtubers for not delivering on donoton promises, or anyting at all really. Employee did not perform as expected? Sucks to suck. They can only harrass with lolsuits, which can backfire hard. i.e if they fire her without paying anything for last months + some dismissal wage, they could get fucked. And if there was clear intention to deliver on promises, they could get fucked for the very action of firing her without proper prior notice.

Aviel might have more resources, but Pochi is still in much much stronger position legally, even if she did some scummy moves.
Jews are FUCKING EVERYWHERE.
They are of a hive mindset, steal from one and their brethren will fuck you up so bad you'd be wishing Hitler won the war and wiped out these shekel hoarders off the face of the planet.

She's
fucked, royally fucked. Jewman will get his shekels by hook or by crook. Say goodbye to your peaceful life, the Jews are coming.

Bronze

Nikki's live so not everyone has postponed their streams, which makes me wonder if any of the ones who did are "other well meaning individuals" Pochi mentioned and probably set their asses on fire

tectalharp

Yeah, @Panko Enjoyer was super ESL when they first arrived and they managed to improve their English over time.

I believe in you, @tectalharp!
To be honest I'm not actually ESL or anything I'm just really really bad with grammar and punctuation and my internet habbit got to the point where it is now I really do gotta try and get better with it though

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Interesting that they're all explicitly referring to "internal matters" and not just saying tummy hort and letting people connect the dots. It pinpoints the specific situation, but leaves it vague as to which side they're upset with.
TBH this wording is already small W for idol and girls. Not pretending that there's no problem.
She's fucked, royally fucked. Jewman will get his shekels by hook or by crook. Say goodbye to your peaceful life, the Jews are coming.
Some light harrassment - maybe, actually getting anything out of her except NDA - impossible. Jews are not japs, they know where actual reputation is and where to cut their losses. Out of all corpos, Aviel's rep is in especialy risky position here because he post so much shit.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Some light harrassment - maybe, actually getting anything out of her except NDA - impossible. Jews are not japs, they know where actual reputation is and where to cut their losses. Out of all corpos, Aviel's rep is in especialy risky position here because he post so much shit.
f38e387f04b3b00cb90f48a79b25615b.jpg

Top Bottom