"From the belly I lay an egg and then a rat comes out, how do you think I feel man?"Pavolia Reine

Nijisanji L Collection

closedblas

Michi on the Kuro/Mata convo a couple days ago.
Mostly just corroborating, a couple minutes at 29:00 about Luxiem fans.

Smelliest007

46 minutes sheesh.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Gavis Bettel of Holostars EN2 will have a collab with Quinn, Kuro and Sunny on Saturday, looks like he wont stream his PoV

Punished Lurker

I haven't watched the full clip but my fucking god, I think it's starting to finally set in just how fucking bad working on Niji destroyed the self worth of Mata, Kuro and Michi.

There are many moments through the video where that is made crystal clear but the one I want to rant about is one near the beginning of the video, around minute 9, where Michi talks about how she wasn't "big", and how everyone talks about Vshojo hiring "big" people and that she was just a "tiny speck of dust that was there as the butt of the joke". Now she immediatly recognizes it might be impostor syndrome, but as someone who watched Niji around that time I just want to say: Michi Mochieve you goddamn RETARD YOU WERE ONE OF IF NOT THE BIGGEST VTUBER IN NIJI ID, YOU COLLABED MOST OF THE TIME WITH BIGGER STREAMERS OR PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF THE NIJI CIRCLE AND KEPT ONE OF THE HIGHESTS CCVS IN THE BRANCH, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU WERE A SPECK OF DUST?

Sure she mentions that compared with the people she worked with it was "small" (500 ccv she says, although from memory she was always a high 3 view) but even so it's nothing to laugh at, she had a solid track record and it was clear that if she went to Twitch or indie she would soar, so just hearing her like this just hammers in just how fucking badly her impostor syndrome was and how the fucking company and the fans messed up with their mentality.

BlacklistedAloupeep

I haven't watched the full clip but my fucking god, I think it's starting to finally set in just how fucking bad working on Niji destroyed the self worth of Mata, Kuro and Michi.

There are many moments through the video where that is made crystal clear but the one I want to rant about is one near the beginning of the video, around minute 9, where Michi talks about how she wasn't "big", and how everyone talks about Vshojo hiring "big" people and that she was just a "tiny speck of dust that was there as the butt of the joke". Now she immediatly recognizes it might be impostor syndrome, but as someone who watched Niji around that time I just want to say: Michi Mochieve you goddamn RETARD YOU WERE ONE OF IF NOT THE BIGGEST VTUBER IN NIJI ID, YOU COLLABED MOST OF THE TIME WITH BIGGER STREAMERS OR PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF THE NIJI CIRCLE AND KEPT ONE OF THE HIGHESTS CCVS IN THE BRANCH, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU WERE A SPECK OF DUST?

Sure she mentions that compared with the people she worked with it was "small" (500 ccv she says, although from memory she was always a high 3 view) but even so it's nothing to laugh at, she had a solid track record and it was clear that if she went to Twitch or indie she would soar, so just hearing her like this just hammers in just how fucking badly her impostor syndrome was and how the fucking company and the fans messed up with their mentality.
Please andastand. Betty didn't see how big she was in 2434 especially after being warned that she can't make a joke about getting their hard earned play buttons. It's all for Memeku's Museum of play buttons, but Betty couldn't think of it at that time.

VSoyBoy

Gavis Bettel of Holostars EN2 will have a collab with Quinn, Kuro and Sunny on Saturday, looks like he wont stream his PoV

Hey @Awoogers, your oshi (Sunny) is collabing with you oshi (Quinn). Lets all hope that for the next time, your oshi (Kyrio) can join them.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Zyklon Mag

Looks like I have time to catch Pippa live this week instead of VOD ganging her

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Sure she mentions that compared with the people she worked with it was "small" (500 ccv she says, although from memory she was always a high 3 view)
Her zatsus almost always broke 1k ccv, while her game streams where a bit weaker.

I'm glad Matara got her out of there. I always found it a sad seeing her waste away in a forgotten corner of Niji while they refuse to utilize any of her strengths. Many streamers can make a somewhat entertaining stream while playing a game, but being entertaining while just talking is not easy. It is not that she is bad at games either, it is just that she is so much better at zatsus. I don't like Vshojo that much, but I am happy that she finally got the success she deserves.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
A couple of dudes from (literally who?) Avallum/FSP managed to get a 3D sooner than most of Yamanbasanji. Imagine joining one of the largest vtubing agencies in the world and THESE people get their 3D much faster in their career.:selenpointandlaugh:At this rate, VAllure is gonna have all their girls with 3D sooner lol

These guys picked up a ton of the Luxiem fanbase. Even more when things went to shit at the satart of the year. They have good CCV for literal-whos but the main issue is with them is that their fanbase being Luxiem, it comes with the ultra gay baggage. One of them Rosco (male-Ollie) got into shit because he mentioned he wanted to eat McDonalds on stream. They do a ton of yaoi-bait and their artist is a massive anti-Ai femboy.

Stolen from r/Kurosanji, Aia Amare of NijisanjiEN's streams for the month of September have all been demonetized
View attachment 80717

View attachment 80718
Jesus. She says she never noticed. I wonder if she has access to the email tied to her YT account because im pretty sure they send you a notification if your videos get hit with Limited monetization.

Her zatsus almost always broke 1k ccv, while her game streams where a bit weaker.

I'm glad Matara got her out of there. I always found it a sad seeing her waste away in a forgotten corner of Niji while they refuse to utilize any of her strengths. Many streamers can make a somewhat entertaining stream while playing a game, but being entertaining while just talking is not easy. It is not that she is bad at games either, it is just that she is so much better at zatsus. I don't like Vshojo that much, but I am happy that she finally got the success she deserves.
Mika was pretty good and her cursed talking streams were great. One of those streamers i would watch to see her talk shit and not actually play anything. (similar to Matara).

closedblas

Other concerts in Dec I'm looking at: Hachi (12/14), Kamitsubaki's ASU (12/28), Nagihara Suzuna (12/31).
I'm going to be pingponging between Taipei and Shanghai for Dec-Jan so I'm hoping to take a weekend off to Tokyo for a concert.
While researching vtuber concerts for December...

Nijisanji hasn't yet announced the lineups or tickets for their Music Festival 2024, 12/20-12/22.
Except the MCs Rindou Mikoto and Kenmochi Toya.

Thing is, they have the 24-25 Countdown Live a week later. And tickets/lineups are already out.
This is live live while the Festival is all pre-recorded so...we'll see.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I'm not saying that Vtuber fans should go the way of Sport fans where they have fights with people who support another team, but man, you're there for Hololive/Niji/Phase/whichever company you're paying for
Why would you willingly go to an event and wear merch of ANOTHER company
I've been hesitant to bring this up due to mental trauma it caused but when I went to Breaking Dimensions I was carrying the big Phase tote bag and a bunch of Holofans dragged me out back and started beating me with Penlights and chanting, "This is Holocountry!"

Horo7618

No one in particular
I've been hesitant to bring this up due to mental trauma it caused but when I went to Breaking Dimensions I was carrying the big Phase tote bag and a bunch of Holofans dragged me out back and started beating me with Penlights and chanting, "This is Holocountry!"
Good.

Smelliest007

Don't forget the part we carved "Phaseyamanba" into your cheek with a knife.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Don't forget the part we carved "Phaseyamanba" into your cheek with a knife.
It's made going out in public very difficult. Thank god I never leave the house anyways.

RiverBear

Good on them. Phasefags need to learn who run this business and it's not their small indie company

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
At least you didn't get raped, it is a well-known fact phasenigs are prime vectors for dick rot and asshole mold.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Based holofans.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
If you are still posting here they didn't beat you hard enough

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
In recent niji happenings, some hoyotard made a tweet on Chigusa from niji JP for being a shotacon. Which resulted in a small conflict between the niji fanbase and the hoyoverse faggots.

Archive

This qrt sums the situation perfectly. You have the " lolicon/shotacon are worst than Epstein" and the "she's not a shotacon its just clickbait!!!" crowds fighting.

Archive

OP is a retard because he admit he didnt even watch the clip in the replies. Not surprising at all.
Screenshot_20241017-094250_X.jpg

Now Chigusa is 100% a shotacon, i mean there is a 3 part clip series of her lusting over some uhh honkai impact whatever that shit is for a total of 25 min.

Which makes it hilarious how nijisisters are coping with "you should totally delete your tweet because clearly this is misinformation and she doesnt actually is a shotacon".

In the first clip at 01:10 she says she is going to confess her love for Arlan which is a shota character in the game. Later in the same clip she mentions wanting more shotacon devs to join the dev team from the game to get more shota characters. I dont care about the debate in itself but to see them cope this much and lie to themselve about a niji liver being a shotacon is hilarious. You also have the usual twitter brainrot that wants her to die for liking anime characters so i understand them that they want to defend a jp liver but man they cant even defend their oshis the right way come the fuck on!!.

Top Bottom