TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Found on /vt/
1728639284861626.png

Yikes. Also, Quinn rant clip
Full VOD
finally got around to listen to his rant. most of it is summarized but at 16:14(first clip) he tried to imply that he gets hate because people are parasocial about Enna. At 15:01 he says people hate him because he has balls and says things that people are too scared to say. As per him those are the only reason he gets hate (or they don't like his content) and unironic quinnsisters in the chat agreed.
1728821242299.png

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
finally got around to listen to his rant. most of it is summarized but at 16:14(first clip) he tried to imply that he gets hate because people are parasocial about Enna. At 15:01 he says people hate him because he has balls and says things that people are too scared to say. As per him those are the only reason he gets hate (or they don't like his content) and unironic quinnsisters in the chat agreed.
View attachment 80599
the moron thinks hes a firebrand. LOL LMAO even.

VSoyBoy

There is an article up for Nijisanji's new studio, which is apparently ready to use in the foreseeable future after having begun planning and construction sometime around 2022.

Relevant Parts (machine translated):

Pictures (These are rendered):
View attachment 72639View attachment 72640
Original Article
Kuzuha recently had a stream in the new studio with Ibrahim and Fuwa Minato, I timestamped a spot (31:56) that show's off the size pretty well.

Bug Eater

Dude definitely spent too much time doomscrolling on /vt/ and is retarded enough to think that all of the Enna cucking threads were made by actual unironic Niji EN fans. That ship sailed a long time ago, any remaining Enna unicorns are in it for the long haul and probably look forwards to meeting their girlfriend's boyfriend. I think the truth is just that he's an annoying normie femboy.

Dr. Welshman

Which is to say, the main reason for the rules is to prevent Marine from showing up in a string bikini and Haachama as an actual spider.
An absolute shame.
Spider Haachama would be incredible to see.

And Marie's tits.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Dude definitely spent too much time doomscrolling on /vt/ and is retarded enough to think that all of the Enna cucking threads were made by actual unironic Niji EN fans. That ship sailed a long time ago, any remaining Enna unicorns are in it for the long haul and probably look forwards to meeting their girlfriend's boyfriend. I think the truth is just that he's an annoying normie femboy.
He's the typical Twitter leftie retard. Playing the victim is his bread and butter. Blaming unicorns of all things when he joined months after Nijisisters swarmed into the fanbase liks the bugs they are is beyond delusional.

Limkin

Dude definitely spent too much time doomscrolling on /vt/ and is retarded enough to think that all of the Enna cucking threads were made by actual unironic Niji EN fans
When you hang out with someone you get their habits. They are both scrolling vt more than stream and post in there themselves

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
hes a fucking grifter and a tourist femboy retard he doesnt care about anything else other than playing victim and spinning things to his own favor

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
hes a fucking grifter and a tourist femboy retard he doesnt care about anything else other than playing victim and spinning things to his own favor
Looks like he's the kind of person nijisanji and riku deserved, and probably the only kind of person they'll ever get in the future.
His attitude toward the corpo was kinda commendable, but his decision to (still!) condemn fellow coworker is reprehensible, no matter the circumstances.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
So your average internet user circa 2024 then.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
He's the typical Twitter leftie retard. Playing the victim is his bread and butter. Blaming unicorns of all things when he joined months after Nijisisters swarmed into the fanbase liks the bugs they are is beyond delusional.
Its funny that Quinn is dead set on blaming unicorns when Kuro very succintly calls out the more deranged female fans that are probably a more accurate sample of the average niji sister

Kuro is pretty manhera but he tells it seemingly accurate, not only that but Matara also has talked about the general fanbase of the boys being quite extreme and retarded rather than signaling out unicorns

Smelliest007

Its funny that Quinn is dead set on blaming unicorns when Kuro very succintly calls out the more deranged female fans that are probably a more accurate sample of the average niji sister

Kuro is pretty manhera but he tells it seemingly accurate, not only that but Matara also has talked about the general fanbase of the boys being quite extreme and retarded rather than signaling out unicorns
Because Quinn's fanbase identify with males = bad. Gay wigger from outer space is an exception to them. He can't rape them with his eyes.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
He can't rape them with his eyes.
I mean, let's not rule anything out given it's the Nigģersanji fanbase.

This is the same group of people that associate being in a man's field of view with sexual assault.

Smelliest007

I mean, let's not rule anything out given it's the Nigģersanji fanbase.

This is the same group of people that associate being in a man's field of view with sexual assault.
PUT THAT HOLOMERCH AWAY, RIGHT THE FUCK NOW. YOU'RE RAPING ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Looks like Kuro and Matara talked about their time in Niji in a stream people here seemingly didnt catch, cant blame anyone because who would watch Kuro here?

Heres a leddit summary
I only joined around the 3-4 hour mark. VERY VERY SHORT Summary of stuff. My memory sucks. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE watch the VOD. Do not quote me directly as a source.

This justifies a 30 minute clip, I think.

"Matara" wishes she could have address drama while in "Hollywood", she asked permission and they said no, she wished she asked for permission FORGIVENESS instead. "Drama" in this case being stuff like joking to "Kuro" that his mother didn't love her, and people not believing that it's a joke and making threads and comments about it.

She sent back her phone and they didn't pay her back, they owe her like $400.

They restocked her merch right before she left, she hasn't gotten her cut for it. She's not expecting it anymore.

She hated her old rigging, was only able to do ":-D" and offered to pay for re-rigging. They refused.

She was telling Michi to leave by September. Matara was insistent, telling her that was basically like an abusive relationship. She also helped her write some longer messages for her fans (which can be identified as her work based on the fact that she puts two periods at the end of some sentences sometimes, something basically only Matara does).

Kuro wants to meet with Jordan Sweeto and the "doll".

She looked at the account of a person that was making awful Tiktoks about Nina that blew up. Before those negative videos, they were making positive videos that just weren't getting views, and before that they were making dance videos, and they were only 13 or 14. She doesn't have any ill will towards them.

Kuro about some of his old fans "Those people are fucking crazy and I hate them. Fuck you. I'm glad you don't watch me anymore. Get the fuck out weirdo." (a sentiment I can fully get behind after interacting with that type of Luxiem fan). Also, "I can say this because I'm Asian. Asian fans are crazy. Not all, but some of them are crazy", then talking about how they never realize that something is a joke.

Other cool non-drama stuff:

Kuro is trying to get a 3D model for his new pirate model, but everyone is busy. Matara's 3D model is still WIP. She wants to buy a new house for her and her parents.

They collabed once before they were Nina and Kuro, which I thought was cool. She was looking up to him when he started blowing up on Youtube (she was a Twitch streamer at the time with barely any Youtube presence).

Not too long ago, Strippin said while they were collabing "She was a fox in another life"

Heres the stream

The talk with Matara starts at around the 3:25:00 mark

Longer clip here (29 minutes) and time stamped accordingly.

Did a quick look around X/Twitter to see if there’s any mentions from the usual suspects. I’ve noticed Nijisisters are plugging their fingers into their ears and are literally ignoring this particular landmine.

You know what? I hope your oshi never graduates from NijiEN.
:kroniibitchclap:

Smelliest007

Did a quick look around X/Twitter to see if there’s any mentions from the usual suspects. I’ve noticed Nijisisters are plugging their fingers into their ears and are literally ignoring this particular landmine.

You know what? I hope your oshi never graduates from NijiEN.
:kroniibitchclap:
Not a thing from NBinted or the others? Wonder when they will start talking shit about Kuro and Michi. Or will it just be back to Doki seethe at the usual time?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Not a thing from NBinted or the others? Wonder when they will start talking shit about Kuro and Michi. Or will it just be back to Doki seethe at the usual time?
No Nijisister is going to actually take any ex-member's grievances into account or just actively twist them in a way that doesnt make the company look bad

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Top Bottom