"WTF I thought his name was 'Dark Vader', not 'darth'. Who the heck is 'darth'? What kind of name is 'darth'. Don't laugh, stop laughing!"Chisaka Airi

Nijisanji L Collection

Helkar

Not a terribly-relevant interaction i suppose, given these two haven't been in the company at the same time, but still a bit notable.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
you have never sounded more like a lawyer than rn
Reading before bed?? People still do that, when its not fanfiction???
Yeah? Makes me sleepy lol, I don't read legal documents though... or fanfiction, just normal books.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Not a terribly-relevant interaction i suppose, given these two haven't been in the company at the same time, but still a bit notable.

Sunny gives no fucks about the nijisisters that are gonna attack her over this. Based

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Sunny gives no fucks about the nijisisters that are gonna attack her over this. Based

Yeah, but, can she handle the Migo?!
:mikothumbsl::supermigo::hypermigo:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Here's a clip of Sunny's return stream where she talks about her health problems she's been struggling with (from Mikahide because my GOD does that Rainbow Retirees channel leave out a lot of important context sometimes).

TL;DR, she got a blood clot in her hand on a long plane trip and it's triggered rheumatoid arthritis at the ripe old age of 27. My money's on a Niji-mandated trip to Japan, personally.

Because of the arthritis she's on immunosuppressants and can't leave the house much. According to her she's had a rough few months figuring out medication and the implication is that's why she completely disappeared in Niji, though from her general attitude towards her "heist" I think she leveraged it a bit to make her escape. Might be why she didn't have to wait for a 2 year contract expiration? :ameliaThink:

Seems she's doing ok for now, my hope is that she can leverage her dramafag boost and ex-Niji status to carve out a spot for herself. Fingers crossed Vivi can get out too, those two seem as thick as thieves and I wish the best for both of them.

...not Clawmark though. If he wants out he should just fucking ask for it :ironmousekek:

Smelliest007

...not Clawmark though. If he wants out he should just fucking ask for it :ironmousekek:
He should have fucking asked for arthritis instead.

Edit: Also, I'm surprised Sunny is only 27. I figured she would be older. Still is more mature than alot of EN remnant livers.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
I was browsing Futaba since I had nothing better to do and the posters were numberfagging a relatively new Niji JP talent Tamako Kirara who debuted about a month ago:
IMG_2751.jpeg
What stood out was that this vtuber's mama is MOTHERFUCKING NAMORI of all people, the creator of Yuru Yuri. And while Yuru Yuri hasn't been relevant for years, I don't think an illustrator of that magnitude would work for peanuts even in this economy. I guess not all the money is going into Riku's yacht fund but as a waste of money it's on par. What in the actual flying fuck…

tgmslc

I was browsing Futaba since I had nothing better to do and the posters were numberfagging a relatively new Niji JP talent Tamako Kirara who debuted about a month ago:
View attachment 80089
What stood out was that this vtuber's mama is MOTHERFUCKING NAMORI of all people, the creator of Yuru Yuri. And while Yuru Yuri hasn't been relevant for years, I don't think an illustrator of that magnitude would work for peanuts even in this economy. I guess not all the money is going into Riku's yacht fund but as a waste of money it's on par. What in the actual flying fuck…
Sir or Madame, this is the Nijisanji L Collection? We like to point at the incompetent evil company, here.

And god forbid that a new chuba try to rise above the intensely overcrowded JP vtubing scene by getting a super cute model by a beloved artist. 40k subs for a newbie is pretty friggin' good so she's probably pretty entertaining on top of just having a cute design.

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

Doppio has a big project in the pipeline which "will affect the entirety of Niji"

This has been announced as a series of tournaments headed by Doppio and Rosemi called NijiVersus.
fprvegti18td1.jpeg

The first tournament is this Saturday and the game is fashion dreamer, the dress-up game for the switch. The splash art for NijiVersus is only EN livers but there are already main branch livers in this first tournament, for example Rindou Mikoto from JP, who will be one of the judges. Former KR Gaon and Lee Roha, Former ID Hana Machia, JP Onomachi Haruka and VirtuaReal's Tocci will compete alongside several ENs including Vivi as well as Ryoma and Twisty from the new gen.
There's actually prize money up for grabs, but it's only 50,000 Yen, so not an exorbitant amount.
Tournament Bracket:

The announcement stream, mostly about this first tournament:

Rosemi and Doppio seem really invested in this and it's a long term thing, so I wouldn't expect her to leave soon. Other people are also very involved in the organization, like Fulgur.

They teased another big surprise at the end of this first tournament "if things go well", which they say has been in the works for about a year.

Last edited:

Smelliest007

There is no saving pink woman.

Limkin

April Fools joke in October is a little bit too much even for Nijisanji. Or this is for real and they actually think this is somehow impressive and will change anything?

Smelliest007

April Fools joke in October is a little bit too much even for Nijisanji. Or this is for real and they actually think this is somehow impressive and will change anything?
Hmm watching HoloEN 7 Days to Die or the dying gasp of NijiEN? Its so hard to pick. :smugrys:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

God I can only hope it was Uki

Still keeping my fingers crossed 🤞

RiverBear

This has been announced as a series of tournaments headed by Doppio and Rosemi called NijiVersus.
View attachment 80104
The first tournament is this Saturday and the game is fashion dreamer, the dress-up game for the switch. The splash art for NijiVersus is only EN livers but there are already main branch livers in this first tournament, for example Rindou Mikoto from JP, who will be one of the judges. Former KR Gaon and Lee Roha, Former ID Hana Machia, JP Onomachi Haruka and VirtuaReal's Tocci will compete alongside several ENs including Vivi as well as Ryoma and Twisty from the new gen.
There's actually prize money up for grabs, but it's only 50,000 Yen, so not an exorbitant amount.
Tournament Bracket:

The announcement stream, mostly about this first tournament:

Rosemi and Doppio seem really invested in this and it's a long term thing, so I wouldn't expect her to leave soon. Other people are also very involved in the organization, like Fulgur.

They teased another big surprise at the end of this first tournament "if things go well", which they say has been in the works for about a year.

>NijiVersus
Oh so Niji Fighting game tournament?
>Round 1 Fashionista Dreamer
what

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
>NijiVersus
what
fujobaiting faggots company plz understand

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Talents competing in a dress-up game could be fun if I actually cared about any of the talents besides Rosemi.

niggaphil

>NijiVersus
what
what do you expect when the kurosanji talents are famous for their fashion and style? just look at Astel!! :dokiSmugNew:

Edit: brainfart, i am taking about Aster

Last edited:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Top Bottom