"Guh"Mori Calliope

Nijisanji L Collection

Bronze

Wait, was there no live band at all? Event page says it's supposed to have one in AR part E: There was one it seems

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Wait, was there no live band at all? Event page says it's supposed to have one in AR part
Not in appearance maybe, but kind of a weird decision if that's the case since the JP side AR live had no problem showing their live band

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
why didn't they do shit like this last year?
:PomuAngry:
Riku Tazumi’s incessant greed is to blame for this, I wish he gets ‘isekai’d’ by a cement truck.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Apparently the investors are talking about how shitty the AR Live was but they're mainly upset that Riku hasn't put out an IR statement in regards to the new 52 week range low.

So what's happening in the discussion for Cover's stock?
They're talking about watching Miko's Satsuki Sho (horse race) watchalong and placing bets.
stockbetting.png

USS IOWA

Apparently the investors are talking about how shitty the AR Live was but they're mainly upset that Riku hasn't put out an IR statement in regards to the new 52 week range low.

So what's happening in the discussion for Cover's stock?
They're talking about watching Miko's Satsuki Sho (horse race) watchalong and placing bets.
stockbetting.png
In due time Cover will go public again just to settle their talent's gambling debt.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
The man, if you want to call him that, really wants to get into Anycolor's good graces with all the positive coverage he's doing for them.

A

His advertisement poorly disguised as a recap.

Is Nijisanji EN back, sisters?

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
The man, if you want to call him that, really wants to get into Anycolor's good graces with all the positive coverage he's doing for them.

A

I'd tell this fag to go suck a cock but it looks like he's already doing it.

niggaphil

A

Ducky? More like Cucky :dokiSmug:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

A

Screenshot 2024-04-14 140355.png

Holy cope :BijouBijou:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
NijiEN AR live is prerecorded, then why is there no one rewatching it, making sure the lighting, models and everything looks right?

Though Riku have said he'll give more support for NijiEN, but alas it's just a few word with no action behind him. NijiEN will fold this year then.

Is this guy blind or something? It's hard to explain because it's hard to justify a poorly made concert.

God's Strongest Dragoon

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
No, thats not a man, thats ducky.

At this point im pretty sure he grufts off having the worst opinions about everything. Or hes homosexual and really wants to suck vox dick.

Seoleim

I wonder if the event would have been better if the whole thing was obviously scuffed to shit and they leaned into that whole aspect. Like some of the hardest I've ever laughed at any vtuber have been those glitchy as fuck Micopi streams like this one with Miko and Suisei. When things go wrong with the tracking and stuff it's always comedy gold. A whole 3D event with jank like that would be brilliant.

x Hades Stamps

As they should be
So much blatantly wrong in it
Holy cope :BijouBijou:
“The length” I’ve done a longer solo show–just me accompanying myself on my guitar, or in the middle of the show, my ukulele.
NijiEN AR live is prerecorded, then why is there no one rewatching it, making sure the lighting, models and everything looks right?
One take, baby!
Is this guy blind or something? It's hard to explain because it's hard to justify a poorly made concert.
Deaf, dumb, and blind, but doesn’t play a mean pinball.
I wonder if the event would have been better if the whole thing was obviously scuffed to shit and they leaned into that whole aspect.
From what I’ve heard about HoloMyth’s first show, yes, absolutely

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Niji should hire a priest cause many have said they hear the voices of the dead during the AR live

Bronze

I wonder if the event would have been better if the whole thing was obviously scuffed to shit and they leaned into that whole aspect. Like some of the hardest I've ever laughed at any vtuber have been those glitchy as fuck Micopi streams like this one with Miko and Suisei. When things go wrong with the tracking and stuff it's always comedy gold. A whole 3D event with jank like that would be brilliant.
Maybe in a calmer environment. That much scuff for a pay-to-view event in current situation may backfire pretty hard.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

A

This guy is exactly the kind of journo caricature that everyone talks about.

Journos ygwyfd.png
TFW you fedpost on main :guraa:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

1713082829821.png

Top Bottom