"It's not a race thing, because Argentinians are fucking fine"Pipkin Pippa

Nijisanji L Collection

braindoko

from what I've seen of the guys' content so far they seemed very uninterested in being there compared to the girls. Which is pretty bullshit given that they were given double the stage time
The remaining girls all seem musically inclined and concert performances are probably what drew them to niji in the first place considering what the company had to show on the JP side
meanwhile on luxnox side you have people like luca who hadn't singed seriously at all before joining and vox who doesn't even know why he joined or where he's going with his content (not singing or dancing clearly). They're also the ones that threw a tantrum when the AR live got postponed so they might've phoned it in partly because they made them wait and they're heckin luxnox, management's favorites

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
There's no way in hell I'm using "luxnox" as a term. They are the chinese market faggots and that's that.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I'll just call them chingchong ladyboys

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
He was copying some other girl's thumbnails and streams and when he got called out for it he went full autism mode and started making videos about nearly anything and everything. Quality-wise its not great but for the average zoomer I guess its good and fast enough that they will click. Additionally Niji content seems to be doing really well and everyone covering or shitting on Niji will get a ton of views. The algorythm is pushing him hard also because longer videos + posts 2-3 videos a day.

What's worse? The grifter or the massive faggots giving them those views?!

This is getting ridiculous.
The faggots. I never blame the grifter especially if they are putting in the work. The viewer is the one that promotes this type of behavior.

This is some console war peak tribalist shit ngl. Holy fuck how have the last 12 months not been the worst in Niji's history?!?

You can find basically every Holo concert ever in Bili.
This retard finally blocked me. About time. You can also find Niji and Holo concert torrents in Nyaa.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

They gonna bankrupt themselves by cheapening out
Anycolor actually has a pretty sizable pile of cash. They aren't going broke unless Riku decides to run off with the money. Though the real problem for him is I'm guessing he leveraged the stock value at the top, so he needs to keep it up or the loans could get called.

Stock Wealthy take out loans with the stock as collateral. It's how you make money off an illiquid Asset. (Or at least one of the ways.) However, those loans have some baseline Stock Value as the collateral. Normally it's a pretty wide spread and a fairly low loan amount relative to the Book Value. That said, if the stock drops 80% from peak, Riku might have the yacht repossessed. Which would be hilarious. (I'd assume he's actually leasing it and just "stop paying" is regularly the cheapest way out of those contracts.)

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
That said, if the stock drops 80% from peak, Riku might have the yacht repossessed. Which would be hilarious. (I'd assume he's actually leasing it and just "stop paying" is regularly the cheapest way out of those contracts.)
Remember that yacht is a rrat and nothing but a running gag, it came to be becasue there is absolutey no info on how he spend the money (definitely not reinvesting into niji)

tgmslc

That said, if the stock drops 80% from peak, Riku might have the yacht repossessed.
Well its all-time peak was just shy of ¥6900, so the fact that it's just closed at ¥2312 means its down to just 33% of it's highest. Another thou' isn't impossible, especially if the Q4 report turns out as bad as everyone expects it to.

x Hades Stamps

This retard finally blocked me. About time. You can also find Niji and Holo concert torrents in Nyaa.
The reverse finally happened with me (I blocked him)
Anycolor actually has a pretty sizable pile of cash. They aren't going broke unless Riku decides to run off with the money. Though the real problem for him is I'm guessing he leveraged the stock value at the top, so he needs to keep it up or the loans could get called.
Never stopped anyone from going bankrupt

braindoko

Niji content seems to be doing really well and everyone covering or shitting on Niji will get a ton of views.
speaking of
Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 11.47.52.png

I never blame the grifter especially if they are putting in the work. The viewer is the one that promotes this type of behavior.
bad take tbqh fam, they deserve the blame

God's Strongest Dragoon

Figured this counts as a Niji L with a bunch of Holos going to OffKai while NijiEN was taken off the roster

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Figured this counts as a Niji L with a bunch of Holos going to OffKai while NijiEN was taken off the roster

Ew, don't legitimize normies who will turn on you the second their agenda changes.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ew, don't legitimize normies who will turn on you the second their agenda changes.
Yeah, I don't care for the Offkai main event staff. However Phase and Idol were the main sponsors last year (no clue about this year), so it's basically the biggest in-person event dedicated to vtubers that's not done by the Nips.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah, I don't care for the Offkai main event staff. However Phase and Idol were the main sponsors last year (no clue about this year), so it's basically the biggest in-person event dedicated to vtubers that's not done by the Nips.
"Fishman... Aviel? To what do we owe the pleasure?"
"You want Holos out of the con? Sorry but we signed a contract with-"
"Oh, okay... I see, let me make a phonecall then"

God's Strongest Dragoon

More like the opposite, having Holos at the event means the huge as fuck Holo fanbase shows up and sees the Phase/Idol talents while they're there.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Not-Fulgur has definitely one-guy’d the discussion on /vt/ about his health issues and his 2D appearance at AR Live.

I got nothing against Fulgur though. I think he’s a decent guy trying to get by whatever Niji puts him through.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I feel like the Phase talents would fillet the fish more than they already do if he did that.
Not-Fulgur has definitely one-guy’d the discussion on /vt/ about his health issues and his 2D appearance at AR Live.

Archive shortly

I got nothing against Fulgur though. I think he’s a decent guy trying to get by whatever Niji puts him through.

Yeah, the AR live didn't do as well as they expected. Seems like their a little scared.

Limkin

Yeah, the AR live didn't do as well as they expected. Seems like their a little scared.
They wouldn't prohibit taking screenshots if their expectations were anything higher than a total disaster. And if members' expectations were something other than "we wasted a ton of time and effort on it, let's pretend it never came out and move on" then I want their supplier because this is some good shit

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Thinking about it, there was no hype train from talents. Mostly just token tweets, overall tone was "oh yeah it's coming out yay i guess watch plz becasue i contractually obligated to ask you"

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
They wouldn't prohibit taking screenshots if their expectations were anything higher than a total disaster. And if members' expectations were something other than "we wasted a ton of time and effort on it, let's pretend it never came out and move on" then I want their supplier because this is some good shit
Nijilivers are so poor they do be huffin' on some jenkem.

Top Bottom