"If Sakana wasn't a furry, Shiina could have been a crab"Fujikura Uruka

Nijisanji L Collection

Xuhle

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
:vomit::vomit::vomit:
Why would you give CC to a fucking subhuman
didnt that get closed down in the west already?
So it's some gatcha shit?

Yamanbasanji_Project_L.jpg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
what are Niji doing when Holofes 3 and 4 is happening? I'm just curious and lazy to look up their stuff.
Ranuculus debut on March 20, 2022, directly during the second day of the Link Your Wish concert. It was so blatant it was a bit of a meme. Looks like history repeats itself.

I don't recall off hand what they tried 2023 but it wasn't so direct.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Chink

Seoleim

Fuckin disgraceful she feels the need to apologize in 3 separate posts and bend over backwards for these faggots complaining about genocide because she ate a fucking cake. And I've never even watched Scarle before.

The Chink

All Selen/Scarle wanted to do is to enjoy her coffee/cake.
What's the deal of sisters with vtuber starting with 'S' enjoying drink/food?
Nijisisters are really fucking inhuman

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
That's practically a textbook case of battered wife syndrome.
Welp, I won't be surprised if Scarle would try to do a flip in the coming days. This latinx women doesn't deserve any of this shit.

Edit: Anycolor's shareholders meeting will be this Friday. Their stock went down by 5.38% today. Will Riku suffer the Ides of March or will he be given another chance to steer the yacht? We'll find out soon enough.

Last edited:

Bronze

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Welp, I won't be surprised if Scarle would try to do a flip in the coming days. This latinx women doesn't deserve any of this shit.

Edit: Anycolor's shareholders meeting will be this Friday. Their stock went down by 5.38% today. Will Riku suffer the Ides of March or will he be given another chance to steer the yacht? We'll find out soon enough.
Their stock is in limbo.
Maybe up? NOPE! But what if..? NOPE, SIT DOWN! Oh, i know , i know... SIT THE FUCK DOWN!!!!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
New Niji L has dropped. As been said in replies to this post, Chances are she's not coming back
Be honest, none of you knew this bitch even existed except for maybe the 3 nijifags still left alive in here :selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Be honest, none of you knew this bitch even existed except for maybe the 3 nijifags still left alive in here :selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:
I only heard they have some Kuzuwho dude. No idea who it is, some moderately successful 3-view probably.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I only heard they have some Kuzuwho dude. No idea who it is, some moderately successful 3-view probably.
Disgusting. At least learn a bit before sperging out and rolling around in drama.

Xuhle

:faqu: but really :gurawho:. Most I got was little from LM stream where they could be going on hiatus so that niji can't ask for a years worth of money.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Disgusting. At least learn a bit before sperging out and rolling around in drama.
Please proceed to nearest sarcasm detector calibration station.

Awoogers

to be fair almost the entirety of gen 1 was overshadowed by JKgumi overseas back then so it would make sense on why people dont know her outside of JP

hell i think the majority of EN probably dont know anyone from ex-gamers that isnt kuzuha or kanae for that matter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
to be fair almost the entirety of gen 1 was overshadowed by JKgumi overseas back then so it would make sense on why people dont know her outside of JP

hell i think the majority of EN probably dont know anyone from ex-gamers that isnt kuzuha or kanae for that matter
Majority barely aware of nijiJP existence. Just look at translated clips vs holoJP

Awoogers

Majority barely aware of nijiJP existence. Just look at translated clips vs holoJP
thats their fault for fostering fujos who only care about the vox and only vox not even looking at the talents outside of whatever guy they flick their bean to rather than foster their steadily growing community whos noticing JP talents back then

Top Bottom