"Of course I don't wash my hands, I need it to use as a bioweapon and rub it all over your faces, I bet that's something you would like!"Tabby Ragtan

Nijisanji L Collection

Xuhle

Idk how he fills 3.5 hours talking about a very simple notice and a couple of tweets... I guess most of the streams are just bullshit superchat readings.
It usually is along with some clips. He almost equal kirshe in tangent power, but instead of tabs it's superschats.

The holo notice he did find a legal document that said it was being built in Cali for a mil dollars. As for the scarle stuff yeah not much to add.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It usually is along with some clips. He almost equal kirshe in tangent power, but instead of tabs it's superschats.
Ew, honestly for news/analysis I much prefer highly edited, polished and concise video essays to streams. Probably the reason I never got into kirsche/pippa/lia talking about random internet lore.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Idk how he fills 3.5 hours talking about a very simple notice and a couple of tweets... I guess most of the streams are just bullshit superchat readings.
Superchat reading stream, ceritfied chuuba!

Xuhle

Ew, honestly for news/analysis I much prefer highly edited, polished and concise video essays to streams. Probably the reason I never got into kirsche/pippa/lia talking about random internet lore.
There the occasional super that adds more to a topic, though a lot aren't. Like someone pointed him towards the holo legal document, probably for the FCC, as just an example.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

In the latest Nijjer L..

GIeWT0HbcAA01ww.jpeg

For those of you giving me clocks, no one has bothered to post or link this in the Nijjer thread.

Legal Mindset is not the announcement itself. At least put some effort into documenting every L the Yacht Company takes.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I mean yes it is bad for Scarle for bending the knee and apologize, but frankly it's better in the long run because it might cause other of these zoomer virtue signalers to come up and use that VOD (if she didn't delete it or whatever) as another fuel to shit on Scarle for 'not apologizing'.

I mean, we have like Vantablack who also do the same routine of "oh am sorry, I will educate myself and not do it again" scarle was doing, and it's more than enough to placate the retards. It might be a fail to many because they apologized, but it might be better than future stress.

Besides, on the Scarle part, at least, it got noticed enough that at least one of them panicked and locked his account like a retard. Something does happen at the end of it.
Never cave to these faggots, the smartest thing to do is ignore them. Give these cockroaches an inch and they'll take a fucking mile.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
For those that didn't see the news in the general thread this morning, Nijisanji is debuting a new wave:

They dropped this document as well. (link is a .pdf)
If you can't read it or don't want to d/l it - basically it's justifying the need to open the office.

Also since it's morning news time Niji has a new wave

It's a three guy group - more info here. Group name: 3SKM and they are from Yokohama. I wonder if they will be more like a boy band...

Edit: They debut on 3.15. Looks like Niji is going up against the fest this year.

Here's a rough google translated copy of the info page linked in the OP:

Three new members from the VTuber/virtual liver group “Nijisanji” have debuted! Activity starts today, March 12, 2024 (Tuesday)!​

The stage is virtual Yokohama! First distribution relay starts from 19:00 on Friday, March 15, 2024! Goods, voices, and debut song information will be released all at once!​

From the VTuber/virtual liver group "Nijisanji", three new livers have debuted today. The unit name is "3SKM" (pronunciation: 3SKM), and they are livers who are active in virtual Yokohama.

Each liver's X (formerly Twitter) account will start today, March 12, 2024 (Tuesday). From now on, we will be actively working on distribution platforms such as X (formerly Twitter) and YouTube.
The first distribution on YouTube will be held in relay format from 19:00 on Friday, March 15, 2024 on each liver's channel. Also, the debut song “DIGGY DIGGY” MV will be premiered from 21:30 on Friday, March 15, 2024! Please enjoy the first distribution and debut songs of Yusei Kitami, Kaisei, and Ness Sakaki.

[Debut commemorative goods and voice sales]

After the first distribution ends, acrylic stands, tin badges, random check-style cards, and voices will be sold at the Nijisanji Official Store and NIJISANJI EN Official Store to commemorate the debut.

For details, please see "Debut Commemorative Goods/Voices" at the end of the article.

Liver Introduction​

30865-837-b444100be31a63252715433931fe6c29-500x1363.jpg

Kitami Yusei​

<Profile>​

A novice sorcerer who fights evil things every day.​

My dream is to someday make the world cool with the power of magic.​

Currently, he is still running errands for his master.​

Birthday: August 4th​

Height: 174cm​

■X(旧Twitter): https://x.com/Kitami_Coolguy

■YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@KitamiYusei

30865-837-66d4ca4c63e177ecd85b087777ad629c-500x1355.jpg

Kaisei​

<Profile>​

A young man who quietly runs a locksmith shop in a dark alley.​

From opening to closing, there's nothing he can't handle.​

He is always easy-going, and his true intentions are immeasurable.​

Birthday: June 9th​

Height: 180cm​

■X (old Twitter): https://x.com/Kaisei_2434

■YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Kaisei_nijisanji

30865-837-734496ac705ac8a0fca23142d94eb4f1-500x1211.jpg

Sakaki Ness​

<Profile>​

A butler who serves a certain famous family.​

Her movements are beautiful and have a noble atmosphere.​

She can do anything perfectly according to her master's instructions.​

Birthday: November 1st​

Height: 178cm​

■X(旧Twitter): https://x.com/Ness_Sakaki

■YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@SakakiNess/

What is 3SKM?​

A unit of 3 VTubers belonging to Nijisanji: Yusei Kitami, Kaisei, and Ness Sakaki.​

In virtual Yokohama, where various cultures intermingle, Kitami makes a living as a magician, Kaisei as a locksmith, and Sakaki as a butler.​

The three people met through a certain incident and seem to be working together for their own goals.​

■YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@3skm_nijisanji

■X(旧Twitter): https://x.com/3SKM_INFO

■Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/3skm.info/

The initial distribution schedule of the liver that debuted today is as follows.​

March 15, 2024 (gold)​

19:00~ Kitami expedition​

19:30~ Kuixing​

20:00~ Sakaki Ness​

*The distribution schedule is subject to change. note that.​

Everything else in there is sales stuff: if you want acrylic stands and voicepacks from someone who just started streaming an hour beforehand, boy are they selling them for 15 bucks apiece.

Now you may be asking, "why should I care about two more gay men being added to Riku's harem, also one of them is a woman apparently?" and you're completely right! I'm mostly posting this because the timing is interesting to me: the wave is debuting on the same day as Niji's shareholder meeting, and Petra's 3D reveal is at noon on the 16th in JST (it's at 8 PM Pacific). Former-Kyo is debuting his vtuber model at 4 PM Pacific on the 15th as well, which is probably not related to anything else but is worth noting for the laughs if nothing else. And as the OP points out, allll of this stuff is running against Holo-fes.

Something stinks. Why is Petra, an EN talent, debuting her long-awaited 3d at 11 PM Eastern time against one of the largest v-tubing conventions in the world? Why is a new wave going to be having their first non-debut streams in direct competition with Hololive's most popular 5-view concerts? Is Quinn Benet the gayest name on the internet? WHAT IS NIJISANJI THINKING?

....it's the shareholder meeting, it's all about looking slightly better for the shareholder meeting, literally nothing else matters to the company. We can go back to politsperging now I guess

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Something stinks. Why is Petra, an EN talent, debuting her long-awaited 3d at 11 PM Eastern time against one of the largest v-tubing conventions in the world? Why is a new wave going to be having their first non-debut streams in direct competition with Hololive's most popular 5-views holding concerts? Is Quinn Benet the gayest name on the internet? WHAT IS NIJISANJI THINKING?

....it's the shareholder meeting, it's all about looking slightly better for the shareholder meeting, literally nothing else matters to the company. We can go back to politsperging now I guess
First thing shareholders should ask is "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BONEHEADED HYDROCEFALLOSES PUSHING OUT NEW STUFF SAME WEEK AS FUCKING HOLOFES?!?!?!?!?!"
It's already retarded to do this anywhere in 5 days proximity to holofes, but same day - i don't know slurs appopriate enough.
Quinn debuting same time is also dumb, but nowhere close to tardsanji idiocy.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
First thing shareholders should ask is "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BONEHEADED HYDROCEFALES PUSHING OUT NEW STUFF SAME WEEK AS FUCKING HOLOFES?!?!?!?!?!"
It's already retarded to do this anywhere in 5 days proximity to holofes, but same day - i don't know slurs appopriate enough.
Quinn debuting same time is also dumb, but nowhere close to tardsanji idiocy.
Oh I agree. The Petra thing is particularly egregious, a good chunk of her EN fans will have to stay up to catch her 3d. Not sure which Holo concerts are running at noon on the 16th either, I'm curious who she's going to be competing with for views.
I'm going to fucking pass away if NijiEN announces it's being rolled into main branch on the 16th. It'll be the best thing ever.
I think I would actually explode. The universe wasn't meant to handle that level of hilarity.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I'm going to fucking pass away if NijiEN announces it's being rolled into main branch on the 16th. It'll be the best thing ever.
That might actually be a smart time to announce it, Holofes distracting from that shitshow would be a good thing for them.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
For some reason Nijisanji is obsessed with counter-programming. They did something the last two years against HoloFes and this year is no exception. It's robbing Peter to pay Paul as it takes the hype out of their own events. But that's the Nijisanji way, see also VTA.

Meanwhile Niji events are happily ignored by Cover for scheduling.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
For some reason Nijisanji is obsessed with counter-programming. They did something the last two years against HoloFes and this year is no exception. It's robbing Peter to pay Paul as it takes the hype out of their own events. But that's the Nijisanji way, see also VTA.

Meanwhile Niji events are happily ignored by Cover for scheduling.
what are Niji doing when Holofes 3 and 4 is happening? I'm just curious and lazy to look up their stuff.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wait if holofes is on the ides of march then will yagoo get murdered?

Xuhle

Wait if holofes is on the ides of march then will yagoo get murdered?
The Ides of March is march 15th, aka this friday during Nijisanji stockholder meeting. Is holofes at the same time?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The Ides of March is march 15th, aka this friday during Nijisanji stockholder meeting. Is holofes at the same time?
Ah no fes in on the 16th, so then riku is the one who is gonna get killed... by the shareholders.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Ah no fes in on the 16th, so then riku is the one who is gonna get killed... by the shareholders.
Pretty fitting as he’s a greedy idiot.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
There's a Code Geass collab (why?) for NijiEN somehow.

GIdRVHUaQAAm9r4.jpegGIdRVX8bwAARvOQ.jpeg

So.. how does the fag chink find out that C.C. is White?

what are Niji doing when Holofes 3 and 4 is happening? I'm just curious and lazy to look up their stuff.
Collecting Ls, and getting you excited for their next L?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Top Bottom