"Conclusion: my parents are a bunch of sluts and whores"Kattarina Qutie

Nijisanji L Collection

Xuhle

I was watching the lawfag talk about HoloCN and I think he's spiraling too...
He, NO JOKE, went "Nijisanji probably instigated the taiwan drama to take Holo out of the chinese market" :whatastory: Like bro... don't you already have enough dirt on them? Do we need to make 9/11 style conspiracies now?
That was gator not him that first suggested it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That was gator not him that first suggested it.
Doesn't make it any better when he agreed with it fully. Also the "Vox's fujos are probably the chinese antis who harassed coco" is another funny one.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The radio shows were stuff different and what I remember attempts for. And are you disagreeing that game shows aren't easy or possible mandated. We know in the contract niji can tell them to do things
No, im actually saying they're probably harder content to do that would count as variety stream content, compared to your first assertion that Niji doesnt do entertaining, creative, or out of the box stuff, now admittedly, copying a format that has been on TV for longer than most of us have been alive may not be a high bar, but its still alot of effort in assembling the thing, from graphics, to the content, to the liver schedules themselves

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
He, NO JOKE, went "Nijisanji probably instigated the taiwan drama to take Holo out of the chinese market" :whatastory: Like bro... don't you already have enough dirt on them? Do we need to make 9/11 style conspiracies now?
:whatastory: :ironmousekek::Vesper-UNHINGED::vesperfacepalm::medsmoremeds::educateyourself2::SelenHAHAhere::pomuStare::kurosanji::rikutazumi::bunnywow::tomagatyou::educateyourself::gsh::nuts:
holy fuck are you actually serious right now

how the fuck is this actually real like who thinks like that holy shit

but i guess if you ride the niji bad train long enough every single yab in history is gonna be nijis fault somehow

holy fucking banana ketchup

Xuhle

Doesn't make it any better when he agreed with it fully. Also the "Vox's fujos are probably the chinese antis who harassed coco" is another funny one.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Taiwan yab was in 2020, before HoloEN was even a thing if im not mistaken EDIT: Happend right after they debuted
Luxiem was 2021 and is the source of the biggest CN fanbase although its possible they already had some CN fans due to Enna speaking cantonese and being chink herself
Niji's "CN" fanbase wasnt really part of Niji but a joint part of it with Bilibili and another company, so its not even a fully Niji thing

You're retarded

Xuhle

:whatastory: :ironmousekek::Vesper-UNHINGED::vesperfacepalm::medsmoremeds::educateyourself2::SelenHAHAhere::pomuStare::kurosanji::rikutazumi::bunnywow::tomagatyou::educateyourself::gsh::nuts:
holy fuck are you actually serious right now

how the fuck is this actually real like who thinks like that holy shit

but i guess if you ride the niji bad train long enough every single yab in history is gonna be nijis fault somehow

holy fucking banana ketchup
You have a point, till you get to banana ketchup. Wtf I knew flips were insane but making ketchup out of banana are y'all that desperate to try and act like your a 1st world country. :airidepressed::airidepressed::airidepressed:

:timelooping:

Xuhle

Taiwan yab was in 2020, before HoloEN was even a thing if im not mistaken
Luxiem was 2021 and is the source of the biggest CN fanbase although its possible they already had some CN fans due to Enna speaking cantonese and being chink herself
Niji's "CN" fanbase wasnt really part of Niji but a joint part of it with Bilibili and another company, so its not even a fully Niji thing

You're retarded
Yes and I think that rrat is as well, hence why I put the gif to at least make it funny.

Edit and if it wasn't obvious I'm saying that the rrat is retarded with nothing but someone grasping at straws. The gif was to be funny.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

No, im actually saying they're probably harder content to do that would count as variety stream content, compared to your first assertion that Niji doesnt do entertaining, creative, or out of the box stuff, now admittedly, copying a format that has been on TV for longer than most of us have been alive may not be a high bar, but its still alot of effort in assembling the thing, from graphics, to the content, to the liver schedules themselves
tangenting to this but rin actually said it in one of her streams(yes unrelated chuuba but fuck you) that while she loves doing game shows and always tries to bring that TV show type content its also very ass to deal with not just with the scheduling but on the whole thing itself thats why you dont see those types of content on the daily her recent birthday gameshow took her weeks to coordinate

now i imagine the circumstances are different on niji since its on a grander scale than my example(company wide collab,cross-wave collab,etc) and how their managers do and the talents themselves im still fairly sure its still a pain in the ass to emulate the average late night show in chuuba form

so while niji has gone to shit over the years credits due where credits due
and its not like i didnt like their content back then anyway 2 of my oshis were from niji

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
tangenting to this but rin actually said it in one of her streams(yes unrelated chuuba but fuck you) that while she loves doing game shows and always tries to bring that TV show type content its also very ass to deal with not just with the scheduling but on the whole thing itself thats why you dont see those types of content on the daily her recent birthday gameshow took her weeks to coordinate

now i imagine the circumstances are different on niji since its on a grander scale than my example(company wide collab,cross-wave collab,etc) and how their managers do and the talents themselves im still fairly sure its still a pain in the ass to emulate the average late night show in chuuba form

so while niji has gone to shit over the years credits due where credits due
and its not like i didnt like their content back then anyway 2 of my oshis were from niji
Yeah im counting atleast 8 gameshow streams, from company collab to branch ones, and i think my searches didnt include the Ethyria ones, so its probably more than 10, which is impressive

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Yes and I think that rrat is as well, hence why I put the gif to at least make it funny.
Lap fren you are consuming too much rrats
Go to sleep :(

Xuhle

God's Strongest Dragoon

You have a point, till you get to banana ketchup. Wtf I knew flips were insane but making ketchup out of banana are y'all that desperate to try and act like your a 1st world country. :airidepressed::airidepressed::airidepressed:

:timelooping:
WHAT THE FUCK, THESE RETARDS ARE MAKING KETCHUP OUT OF BANANAS?!
NUKE FLIPLAND

Awoogers

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Right, let's shut this thread down, we've reached the point where Niji was compared to Hitler's Germany. Pack it up everybody.
To be entirely fair, a statistically significant proportion of our members would consider this a flattering comparison.

at 3:35:55

Scrolling through his thumbnails over the past two years, that seems to be business as usual for him, tbh.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
I bet Niji is behind Miguel Gato's messy divorce with Mafumafu too!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
WHAT THE FUCK, THESE RETARDS ARE MAKING KETCHUP OUT OF BANANAS?!
NUKE FLIPLAND
Nukes are a waste of taxpayer's money. A real country sends in their young and brave to occupy meaningless positions and then retreat, and repeat, and retreat, and repeat...

Top Bottom