"What do you mean you thought I was fatherless?!"Pipkin Pippa

Nijisanji L Collection

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hmmm interesting Meloco steam profile isnt private. Again this is more then likely a big fat nothingburger. Future reference maybe? Love the autism of digging now by that im finding more that are not private.

View attachment 65492

Edit: Found Nina and Matara so seems like they are different accounts. Also i can take more screenshot if anyone wants but i know this is a nothingburger but i got a shovel and now digging to see if i find anything.

Found Doki, selenFPS and SelenMinecraft.
They use their personal steam accounts and just change the names, yeah? Possible she never removed Sayu as a friend after she changed back from Zaion and vice versa.
Archive

Meloco's
Archive

Edit: OH I SEE HOW IT IS NOW, YOU DIRTY WHORE. @Xuhle
foto_no_exif (84) (1).jpg

Last edited:

Xuhle

They use their personal steam accounts and just change the names, yeah? Possible she never removed Sayu as a friend after she changed back from Zaion and vice versa.
That is my guess as well and why i see it as a nothingburger. Though in my digging as surprise surprise Luca isnt private ether. There is always some names that its interesting to find that arent there as well as the ones that are. Still a 99% nothingburger though.

steamwebhelper_eSRw8KYuKN.png

edit: I do not believe all of them use a personal account ether

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
edit: I do not believe all of them use a personal account ether
Meloco's looks like it was created for Nijisanji, so yeah.

Stunned But Dumb

I so badly want them to simultaneously private all their friends lists immediately after you guys posted this.

Xuhle

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Goddamn, is there some secret "Biggest Retard" contest going on in this thread that I don't know about?

Stunned But Dumb

Goddamn, is there some secret "Biggest Retard" contest going on in this thread that I don't know about?
Yeah, it's been going on for a little over a year. It's called The Virtual Asylum. Sign ups are free, but you have to answer a question first to prove you're not over qualified.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Doki accidentally teased a Sayu collab but it was actually CyYu....

Last edited:

chihirogumi

Doki accidentally teased a Sayu collab but it was actually Cyyu....
Now that I think about it, did Selen and Zaion ever interact with each other? I didn't see much personal connection between them besides getting fired in an ugly public way unless I missed a collab or tweet interaction.

Xuhle

Now that I think about it, did Selen and Zaion ever interact with each other? I didn't see much personal connection between them besides getting fired in an ugly public way unless I missed a collab or tweet interaction.
They did not. Most Sayu has said is she hope to do something with doki in the future but currently nothing right now.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
They did not. Most Sayu has said is she hope to do something with doki in the future but currently nothing right now.
Why would Doki want to collab with someone who got fired from Niji?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
She said during this clip that Selen was always nice to Zaion and wishes she got to know her more
Timestamp 29sec

Bronze

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I consider this an indirect nijisanji L, if true.

Chink owned coffee distribution company that moonlights as a merch-selling vtuber agency HAS better management and contracts than a billion-dollar Japanese vtuber agency.

I did not see myself typing that sentence and having it make sense.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

niggaphil

Chink owned coffee distribution company that moonlights as a merch-selling vtuber agency HAS better management and contracts than a billion-dollar Japanese vtuber agency.

I did not see myself typing that sentence and making it make sense.
Best part? It is a fucking Chink company!
Where everyone loves to meme Chink-owned companies are the most BLACKED company in the world!

:dokiSmug:

okmangeez

1709871861102.png

Interesting comment here: apparently, Luna took about six months to join Hololive after she left Niji?

This is from a JP channel that was covering the contract leak.

Bronze

View attachment 65506

Interesting comment here: apparently, Luna took about six months to join Hololive after she left Niji?

This is from a JP channel that was covering the contract leak.
Is this only enforcable in Japan? Vshojo did it before 6 months

okmangeez

I would guess Vshojo had at least a few lawyers willing to look at Nina's and Mysta's contracts before deciding on anything.

And they probably came to the same conclusion I did: this shit is not enforceable outside of JP. Maybe not even in JP. Non-competes are specifically banned in most states unless there is a compelling reason to do so, IIRC. And I think it's just straight banned in Canada.

Xuhle

It would make sense for it to only be enforcable in JP. Everything outside of JP will be unenforcable, not to mention most courts would throw out noncompete.

Top Bottom