"This is a record I feel so healthy ive gone now 2 days withot eating mold losing my mind"Lapin Laponkotsu

Nijisanji L Collection

Koronesuki

X-Potato
If I'm not wrong didn't she also get dr pepper beans and ranch soda for that punishment stream.
Dr Pepper baked beans don't sound bad. Have you never had Dr Pepper barbecue sauce?

Ranch soda on the other hand...
:vomit:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Just going over reaction from the contract release as well as hearing some of anonymous jp lawyers telling LM thing.

First thing first even they are saying this is closer to an idol contract and an employee contract.
Starts 30mins in for later vod watchers.

He's going to look at it later in the stream but here's the law firm in Japan that specializes in things like vtubers.
https://monolith.law/en/

Eh, mostly react andy, not interesting. Will wait for chuuba debut. Though i caught him saying that he saw 6 more contracts of other corpos, presumably signed ones, and they corraborate the one we saw.

Xuhle

Eh, mostly react andy, not interesting. Will wait for chuuba debut. Though i caught him saying that he saw 6 more contracts of other corpos, presumably signed ones, and they corraborate the one we saw.
Said 6-7 contracts and contract templates. Which helps him understand just how bad nijisanji contract is.

Bronze

6 vtuber agency contract, or JP corpo contract? If former, it's way higher than I've expected. Especially since none of them are probably JP

Xuhle

6 vtuber agency contract, or JP corpo contract? If former, it's way higher than I've expected. Especially since none of them are probably JP
He didn't specify.

Edit: he said later when going over what jp lawyer told him. 2 separate sources told him under Nijisanji contract vtuber would not be classified as independent contractors. And jp has four sperate categories for employment. Official employment, contract employee, temporary employee and independent contractor.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Ok guys, we have autustic winner who annotated contract with links to laws
https://twitter.com/JJuniesmoothie

Holy shit, they will be defeinitely booted out of JP court with this. I don't know about JP procedures, but here such number of clear violations, including penal code, will make contract void in it's entirety. They won't even be able to request their iphones back, also lose copyright for all stuff produced by talent.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If shareholders followed vtubing news... if only they knew what new outfit/3d could mean...

I suspect they show new shit on graduation just to secure copyright claims.
Shareholders only care about money, they probably would've loved the contract if it wasn't part of this shitshow.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
"IMAGINE IF NIJI SENT YOU A FAX AND YOU DIDN'T SEE IT!" Neuro-Sanji is a nefariously cunning big brained black company.

Shareholders only care about money, they probably would've loved the contract if it wasn't part of this shitshow.
japanese shareholders rarely win in jap courts. japanese law seems to be a fortress for oligarchs.

Xuhle

"IMAGINE IF NIJI SENT YOU A FAX AND YOU DIDN'T SEE IT!" Neuro-Sanji is a nefariously cunning big brained black company.
He did say that is a typically tactic that other lawyers do that make it so your firm cant do anything because your now compromised even if you didnt see or know about it.

famous artist pipkun

He did say that is a typically tactic that other lawyers do that make it so your firm cant do anything because your now compromised even if you didnt see or know about it.
Now i'm not a formerly practicing lawyer hiding out in SEA, but when I get a fax a desk drone picks it up and puts it on the referenced person desk or mail box. When i get a personal fax i get an email notification.

But that's me not a rackets 2.0.

Xuhle

Now i'm not a formerly practicing lawyer hiding out in SEA, but when I get a fax a desk drone picks it up and puts it on the referenced person desk or mail box. When i get a personal fax i get an email notification.

But that's me not a rackets 2.0.
They can put it on your desk but doesnt mean you see it or read it ether. All the matters is you had it and that why they did it. The drone could have left it on the fax machine and they would still be compromised which is what they want.

famous artist pipkun

They can put it on your desk but doesnt mean you see it or read it ether. All the matters is you had it and that why they did it. The drone could have left it on the fax machine and they would still be compromised which is what they want.

laziness is not an excuse. the PA left in the fax? she's fired. I didn't look in my mail box? i'm fired. things might be different in your culture, but in america, people are expected to perform their job.

even the japanese lawyer who read it is analyzing it in a broad, general fashion. worst case, the livers are contracted employees not IC.

Xuhle

laziness is not an excuse. the PA left in the fax? she's fired. I didn't look in my mail box? i'm fired. things might be different in your culture, but in america, people are expected to perform their job.
Pipkun are you being retarded still? Im saying it doesnt fucking matter where the document is, it could be in the trash for all the firm cares its only matters that they had it.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
ooof, so by now Andrew did read multiple NIJI contracts and in US court tardsaniji might even lose IP for thier original vtuber designs to performers.:lolwat:

famous artist pipkun

Pipkun are you being retarded still? Im saying it doesnt fucking matter where the document is, it could be in the trash for all the firm cares its only matters that they had it.
Exactly, once you had someone something, its their responsibility. You are absolutely right. the clerk at the grocery store hand you your bag, you drop it and everything breaks, you don't get a replacement for free. you give someone an invoice or legal doc, its on them to store that shit. For convenience and charity, you can always resend them. and guess what? they can always say they never got it which means you have to provide fax records saying it was transmitted completely.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
ooof, so by now Andrew did read multiple NIJI contracts and in US court tardsaniji might even lose IP for thier original vtuber designs to performers.:lolwat:
None of this matters unless someone is ballsy enough to giga sue and i doubt anyone with the money to do that is unhappy enough to do it

famous artist pipkun

None of this matters unless someone is ballsy enough to giga sue and i doubt anyone with the money to do that is unhappy enough to do it
i really, really wish someone sued for misclassification and back pay.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Wel duh, but the fact that contract wording allow mere possibility of such things indicate how retarded their lawyers are.

Xuhle

Wel duh, but the fact that contract wording allow mere possibility of such things indicate how retarded their lawyers are.
Please understand mind the $8 lawyers they dont even understand JP law. :NOWWELAUGH:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
i really, really wish someone sued for misclassification and back pay.
Afaik, such contract misclasification is extremely common worldwide and almost always setteled before court. Its cheaper to pay employee couple millions under the table than deal with tax evasion and whole heap of other shit.

Top Bottom