"lol you are so tiny, I will suffocate you with my ass"Nikki Rei

Nijisanji L Collection

Saturnus

haha it's unou

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
also, randomly came across this on vt:

qgj6F5US_o.png

Is this real? I do not know, but it might be.
It seems to be a leak from that private Discord server Selen shared with the Last cup of coffee MV artists that came up before.
This image was first leaked on here (warosu archive) on December 30th, randomly dropped into a /haha/ thread
I don't think Selen herself leaked this, likely just an artist who was upset (if real)
I do think it's strange that Selen basically confirms here that she is getting harassed by NijiEN Livers in this, when in subsequent statements, she very explicitly avoids clarifying if it was management or livers. But she also never absolved livers of the bullying accusations raised by fans as well.
Idk how much it is worth, but maybe @reinigen could run it through that filter he tested the Scarle & Arcadia leaks with as well?

To note is that this was posted only 4 hours later in the same thread

VybRVelc_o.png

While I still have my doubts about the first image, that second one feels very real to me. It just tracks with everything we now know, even if it was dismissed as fake earlier. It might be the same leaker, might be a second different artist who posted this (more likely, that first screenshot looks like it was captured on a different device compared to the second) but the content and reasoning Selen provides here tracks.
Maybe this is one of the last things she said as selen ever, before she got locked out of all her accounts. Ominous and creepy is real, like a message left written in the own blood of a murder victim.

Also, quoting anon here:
doki had the same question mark in new account, and mr.man had her draw a cow as a teambuilding exercise and posted the screenshot, which was almost certainly to confirm that it was real without saying it.
I believe the question mark is referring how Doki now has a very similar-looking Discord PFP (can't verify because idk what Dokis Discord icon looks like) but I am more confused by the comment mentioning a cow.
what cow?
what does that have to do with the screenshots above?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sonny is half japanese iirc.
Ah, so he's an Elliot Rodger.

Idk how much it is worth, but maybe @reinigen could run it through that filter he tested the Scarle & Arcadia leaks with as well?
You can just open discord in a web browser and edit the HTML code to fake stuff like this. It was posted several days after her MV got taken down, so plenty of time to skim through VODs, find the right discord PFP, and then start editing.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

qgj6F5US_o.png

It seems to be a leak from that private Discord server Selen shared with the Last cup of coffee MV artists that came up before.
This image was first leaked on here (warosu archive) on December 30th, randomly dropped into a /haha/ thread
I don't think Selen herself leaked this, likely just an artist who was upset (if real)
I do think it's strange that Selen basically confirms here that she is getting harassed by NijiEN Livers in this, when in subsequent statements, she very explicitly avoids clarifying if it was management or livers. But she also never absolved livers of the bullying accusations raised by fans as well.

VybRVelc_o.png

While I still have my doubts about the first image, that second one feels very real to me. It just tracks with everything we now know, even if it was dismissed as fake earlier. It might be the same leaker, might be a second different artist who posted this (more likely, that first screenshot looks like it was captured on a different device compared to the second) but the content and reasoning Selen provides here tracks.
Maybe this is one of the last things she said as selen ever, before she got locked out of all her accounts. Ominous and creepy is real, like a message left written in the own blood of a murder victim.

Also, quoting anon here:

I believe the question mark is referring how Doki now has a very similar-looking Discord PFP (can't verify because idk what Dokis Discord icon looks like) but I am more confused by the comment mentioning a cow.
what cow?
The acreenshot was posted on vt right after selen went silent. It was considered fake at the time. Probably still is

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
You can just open discord in a web browser and edit the HTML code to fake stuff like this. It was posted several days after her MV got taken down, so plenty of time to skim through VODs, find the right discord PFP, and then start editing.
The acreenshot was posted on vt right after selen went silent. It was considered fake at the time. Probably still is
yeah, I am aware that its possible to edit stuff in the browser, but recent and further leaks of other nijis did make me rethink this one

Is there a way to definitely know? No, unless Doki does something stupid and released further receipts she has
Should it immediately be dismissed as a fake, just because it was posted on vt? At this point, also no, its worth some consideration imo

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Yea but if you can correlate it to timeline of selens "repost it" tweet and messages from management from "message" you can probably atleast find it likely. Anyone has archive of selens twitter?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

qgj6F5US_o.png

VybRVelc_o.png

Also, quoting anon here:

what cow?

I actually think it deserves a second consideration in light of a Discord Screenshot that Doki herself posted.
1707940176953742.png

Selen's Discord wasn't exactly public knowledge. If this was 'faked', they would have at least needed access to her personally in order to know which Decoration to spoof. As such, this goes into "Plausible" IMO.

Early Adopter
Elira Pendora is a bitch and Vox is a femboy if true

Very nice :)

Xuhle

probably late but damn i knew i didnt like Uki for being a raging gay sexpest, but damn this is just face off hating white people that Khyo could make an entire video of just clips of it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I actually think it deserves a second consideration in light of a Discord Screenshot that Doki herself posted.
1707940176953742.png

Selen's Discord wasn't exactly public knowledge. If this was 'faked', they would have at least needed access to her personally in order to know which Decoration to spoof. As such, this goes into "Plausible" IMO.
Im gonna admit to being a total retard and didnt read the initial screenshot from tinykusa assuming it was the same as the one you posted.
Lets say they are both real, i dont really understand the timelines. Except if the screenshots are from 2 different people with different timezones. Im more willing to trust the one you posted than the one tinykusa posted. Even more if it was posted 2 months later on vt

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

qgj6F5US_o.png

VybRVelc_o.png

Also, quoting anon here:

what cow?
In case it is real.

I'm baffled with the "bring nothing good to the branch" comment. WTF? I don't really watch NijiEN but most of the praise I've heard about the branch directly relates to her. She was the main reason why most Holo fans even paid attention to the branch.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Retard r/virtualyoutuber mods removed the thread about Uki being a racist lol

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Im gonna admit to being a total retard and didnt read the initial screenshot from tinykusa assuming it was the same as the one you posted.
Lets say they are both real, i dont really understand the timelines. Except if the screenshots are from 2 different people with different timezones. Im more willing to trust the one you posted than the one tinykusa posted. Even more if it was posted 2 months later on vt
Two different leakers from two different timezones would be the most likely answer, especially if you factor in the resolution difference between the two screenshots.
In case it is real.

I'm baffled with the "bring nothing good to the branch" comment. WTF? I don't really watch NijiEN but most of the praise I've heard about the branch directly relates to her. She was the main reason why most Holo fans even paid attention to the branch.
Sounds like someone who is despressed and might be likely to try and kill themselves, doesn't it? :ameliaThink:
Retard r/virtualyoutuber mods removed the thread about Uki being a racist lol
Doesn't matter, resident drama slinger Khyo has picked it up!

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I believe it, the way selen talks in both screenshots seems similar to me.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Crossposting
They're really taking that rote holy shit :whatastory:

I dont know if they hve a new PR guy but they have to fire him right away

Early Adopter
Considering hes like nicest dude in niji, possibly skinwalker?

Xuhle

They're really taking that rote holy shit :whatastory:

I dont know if they hve a new PR guy but they have to fire him right away
Small indie company that hires $8 an hour pr guy please understand.

Top Bottom