"It was Faucci's origins, he said 'Remember that time I was part of that critic review group where everyone was braindead? Yeah, I should make a vaccine that makes everyone braindead.' Wait, I shouldn't make that joke"Pipkin Pippa

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
How does an entire company get consistently one-guy'd by trolls is beyond me. But, keep going, Nijisanji, keep the trashfire burning, I almost got bored and looked away.

Last edited:

Xuhle

How does an entire company get consistently get one-guy'd by trolls is beyond me. But, keep going, Nijisanji, keep the trashfire burning, I almost got bored and looked away.
Rrat: we had always joked that phase connect was the company to go to the mental asylum to get there sad girls. In reality Nijisanji was actually going to asylum to get a company full of menheras and the mental ill.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Niji lacking in ammo for another accusation so bad they started getting one-guy'd for every one mandated tweet. Keep it up nijjers it's the only way for you to get entertaining to be watched these days :mikothumbsl:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh yeah, this is totally a psy-op
GG0-Tz-Ys-WAAEn-Oqs.jpg

GG0f2-LGXUAA-E35.png

[a]

[a]

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
How does an entire company get consistently one-guy'd by trolls is beyond me. But, keep going, Nijisanji, keep the trashfire burning, I almost got bored and looked away.
Company culture. The dynamic in Niji EN has always felt very normie, zoomer-dominated to the point where the collab clips I see usually sound like a group of college kids hanging out and shooting the shit, which means they also engage with the internet like normie zoomers do. The management being Japanese ESLs who know nothing about English-speaking internet culture means there's no (useful) social media guidance or intervention, so there is seemingly nobody in the company familiar with the golden rule of "don't feed the trolls".

Compare that to Hololive where there's an underlying idol culture that inherently discourages needless confrontation or Phase where almost everyone is painfully /here/, and you start to see where Niji EN's problems are coming from.

chihirogumi

Retard r/virtualyoutuber mods removed the thread about Uki being a racist lol
Top janny of /r/virtualyoutubers is a woketard chink so this isn't a surprise.

Godfuckingdamnit

Enna going on break for one or two weeks... or a few days?

Also made a community post saying she's on break for a few days to touch grass and will stream earlier depending on wifi, which implies she's traveling.

Vanta also on a trip for a few weeks:
Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 22-02-50 Vantacrow Bringer 【NIJISANJI EN】 - YouTube.png

Completely normal break! :smugselen:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Enna going on break for one or two weeks... or a few days?

Also made a community post saying she's on break for a few days to touch grass and will stream earlier depending on wifi, which implies she's traveling.

Vanta also on a trip for a few weeks:
View attachment 64303
Completely normal break! :smugselen:

So he feels the need to not just say he's on a bit of break but reiterate that it's "a completely normal break!" and he'll return in 2 weeks?
469.gif

chihirogumi

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
So what I'm getting from the last few pages is that if Uki is fired, we should probably invite him here because he's racist and therefore based.

UberSoldat

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So what I'm getting from the last few pages is that if Uki is fired, we should probably invite him here because he's racist and therefore based.
I woulf argue he's a tranny in the making, but we already have an official tranny...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nah, invite him here so we can bully him mercilessly.

chihirogumi

If his anti-white racism was funny, sure. But he isn't, he just seethes about huwytes.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
For a medieval torture subject yes

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Crossposting
Isn't this the same guy who got into a bit of a kerfuffle over the design of his mascot by lifting the design from some artist without crediting them?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If his anti-white racism was funny, sure. But he isn't, he just seethes about huwytes.
Look at it from Uki's point of view: he's not part of a race that managed to invent the wheel, living in something other than mud huts, or using something other than rocks to make tools out of. I'd seethe too if I were him.

Top Bottom