"NOT PETTAN! I'M BOING BOING! RUSHIA IS!"Uruha Rushia

Nijisanji L Collection

Negzana

That's such an easy question. You don't compete with Gawr Gura, you just weather the storm for a few weeks until she goes inactive again. Why do you need to compete with a streamer that doesn't stream? :dokiSmug:
The sad fact is nobody can compete with Gura or even Myth in the west nowadays. I would argue Advent has an even stronger and memorable lineup than Myth and they don't have nearly the same level of mindshare no matter how hard they work.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Zyklon Mag

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Can you fuckers please archive this shit, or at least post screenshots?
Stolen from reddit

Screenshot_20240220-145915_Reddit.jpg

Edit : her tweet explaining why she took it down

Archive

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Crossposting here since it is a Nijisanji L, Uki being racist to white people for no real reason:
Hmm... clapping back seems to become popular at nijiEN... that is an... interesting technique to say the least...

Actually.. no wonder the fanbase is so full of fags when their streamers share the same braincells. Uki believes white straight men are irresponsible and selfish.. just like the guys reply? Dayum buoyyyy.... he cooked amarite? :Vesper-UNHINGED:

View attachment 64267
Tweet / Archive
Because that's what your company needed right now Uki, a potential racism controversy on top of all their other problems :whatastory:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Crossposting here since it is a Nijisanji L, Uki being racist to white people for no real reason:
Because that's what your company needed right now Uki, a potential racism controversy on top of all their other problems
Let him cook, gotta get that termination somehow.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Because that's what your company needed right now Uki, a potential racism controversy on top of all their other problems :whatastory:

Cross posting my own post then. Presenting the "Uki Violetta is probably racist to white people" clip dump.

Holy shit. There's a thread talking about this tweet.

In it, someone put the "Uki Violetta is racist against white people" clip dump in one of the threads. :whatastory:

What about this context?

The hosts won't let me win because they are "white people"

While impersonating Reimu, "white people can't cook"

Who walks and runs in the summer? "White people" awkward laughter

"White man does the bare minimum"

"You're a fucking white male"

"White people can't kiss"

Some white people give him a friendly greeting on the street. He assumes they're racist.

"White people's hotdogs suck"

These clothes will only match you "if you're a pasty white person". Chat goes LMAO!

"creepy ass white man....I hate you"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Cross posting my own post then. Presenting the "Uki Violetta is probably racist to white people" clip dump.
id laugh if this got attention and lead to him being shohah-ed, but i kinda doubt it considering the average NijiEN Yamanba yes queens his jokes

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

How many active NijiENs are white, anyway? Vox and Sonny... Just curious, do you think they care?

God's Strongest Dragoon

How many active NijiENs are white, anyway? Vox and Sonny... Just curious, do you think they care?
I know nothing about Sonny but Vox is a brit, so they probably enjoy it

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Like 2 or 3 by my estimation, most Nijis are chinks or """canadians""" (undercover chinks).

Top Bottom