Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Cross posting from the Kyo graduation thread. Elira has been MIA since the Black Screen video, and Rosemi has been totally MIA since the announcement of Selen's departure.

She made a recent post 1 hour ago in her membership and posted an acrylic stand of her kami oshi Ange Katrina in what appears to be a blue sky background and says “(Sorry I cant post a cute pic with my pape I only carry my Ange merch *sunglasses emoji* )”.

Last edited:

MostlyALurker777

She made a recent post 1 hour ago in her membership and posted an acrylic stand of her kami oshi Ange Katrina in what appears to be a blue sky background and says “(Sorry I cant post a cute pic with my pape I only carry my Ange merch *sunglasses emoji* )”.
You got a screenshot of her membership?

Short

God Damn the Sun
You got a screenshot of her membership?
Here
Rosemi has ended her silence. Just posted again in members.
64057-778e543005cb3f5e08f31e50c8fc6791.jpg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
codrnamedferret is a lazy ass.

She didn't stream for like an entire year still probably did better last year than 95% of Niji's Livers. I sure hope that question was for like wave 1 or 2, because that is a dumbfuck question this late in the game.
they're not expecting you to actually beat gura, they want to know if youre going to put thought and effort into streaming.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I hear Nijisanji management asks themselves how to compete with Gawr Gura every morning when they look at themselves in the mirror.

They have yet to hear an answer.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Heres how one can compete with gura as a niji talent:
1) hang manager
2) hang whoever replaces him, repeat until theres nobody left to replace
3) no-no triangle
4) piss
5) feet
6) tarkov
9) bad math

frz

Cross-posting possible suspensions from Niji management. :pomuSalute:
I decided to go check
The uno stream was on April 1
Pomu next streams were April 1, April 2, April 6, April 10, and April 17
See the sudden increase in delays between her 4th and 5th streams?
There is a chance management found out on april 10 and decided to suspend her for 1 week.
I uh believe I may have found something.
So kotoka randomly tried talking positively about Zaion here

Tl;dr: Don't want to memory hole Zaion, forged connections through her, still thinks of her as friends, thinks that management & zaion both learned from the experience.
The stream was in Oct 5
Just like Pomu case linked before and ... literally everything else. Management was not quick on catching things like this (and honestly they probs only get reported from other livers, doubt they were watching anyone's stream)
She posted this schedule of her streams on Oct 16 - Oct 22

Mysteriously, after oct 16 (she did stream the suika one), she cancelled the Oc 17, Oct 21 and Oct 22 streams. And only streamed Monster hunter late Oct 22.
She was allowed to join Maririn and Doppy's collab to make it not sus. But I believe she might have been stealth suspended for the week or punished in some way due to the talk striking a nerve on the management. To this day, she has not streamed the Rice cooker decoration or the Makeup & Fashion Q&A and I do believe these streams require preparations and she had planned to do them for a while before it.

VSoyBoy

Even if you think this is real (I don't), it might be one of those "Sell me this Pen" questions where they look more for the way you approach it than your actual answer. So if you come back with "How am I supposed to answer that?" you've already lost.

Nah, you look at this and realize this company has completely unreasonable expectations of its talents, is seething from a success of competition, doesn't have their own clear vision for how to compete with them, and is so desperate they are interviewing you - a literal nobody. If it was phrased like "how do you expect to stand out in the market that has such dominant figures as Gura" then it would be a legitimate question. You can proceed with showing off your own talent and asking in return how much company is willing to invest in things. The "how do you compete with Gura" only has one answer that isn't made purely out of copium - you don't
I don't know man, I'm not trying to talk good about Niji here (irrelevant anyways since this isn't real), but there's plenty of companies that will ask you "How do you think you will be able to be able to add to our company?" where the only truthful answer is "I'm going to be one of 1000 Software engineer drones, realistically I'll write the code that is asked of me, hopefully without errors, and go home." but if you answer like that you'll probably not be asked back. Also compete doesn't mean overtake/outcompete, if you're not going to compete, that means you're willing to stay at the bottom forever.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
"All females have been affected"
WHO THE FUCK SAYS "FEMALES"? THE DOC AUTHOR IS MEGALODON OF TARDS

Limkin

Even if you think this is real (I don't), it might be one of those "Sell me this Pen" questions where they look more for the way you approach it than your actual answer. So if you come back with "How am I supposed to answer that?" you've already lost.
Nah, you look at this and realize this company has completely unreasonable expectations of its talents, is seething from a success of competition, doesn't have their own clear vision for how to compete with them, and is so desperate they are interviewing you - a literal nobody. If it was phrased like "how do you expect to stand out in the market that has such dominant figures as Gura" then it would be a legitimate question. You can proceed with showing off your own talent and asking in return how much company is willing to invest in things. The "how do you compete with Gura" only has one answer that isn't made purely out of copium - you don't

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Cross-posting possible suspensions from Niji management. :pomuSalute:
So now canceling 1 stream is a stealth suspension? I understand rratting is fun and all but man you sound like a vt schizo right now.
On the 17th it is " maybe guerilla " i dont count this as a stream cancellation.
For the 21th, she tweeted that she didnt received the model shoot pics she needed to do her stream.

For the 22nd, she delayed her stream as you stated which is not something unusual.

Now you could argue that management was skinwalking her or whatever rrat you're on at the moment but its gonna take more than dumb vt rrats to convince me.

frz

So now canceling 1 stream is a stealth suspension? I understand rratting is fun and all but man you sound like a vt schizo right now.
On the 17th it is " maybe guerilla " i dont count this as a stream cancellation.
For the 21th, she tweeted that she didnt received the model shoot pics she needed to do her stream.

For the 22nd, she delayed her stream as you stated which is not something unusual.

Now you could argue that management was skinwalking her or whatever rrat you're on at the moment but its gonna take more than dumb vt rrats to convince me.

The thing is she never did those stream "next week". Her photoshoot pics had not arrived uh.. 5 months later?

Yes I believe she was bs-ing just like the "the cover will be unprivated as soon as we get all the permissions" shit for selen.

Your SEANIggér is leaking out
:BijouBijou:
Gotta replace hworang or whatever his name is. :BijouBijou:

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
The thing is she never did those stream "next week". Her photoshoot pics had not arrived uh.. 5 months later?

Yes I believe she was bs-ing just like the "the cover will be unprivated as soon as we get all the permissions" shit for selen.
Your SEANIggér is leaking out :BijouBijou:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Top Bottom