"Aaaahh, fuuuuck... the pain of being European"Takanashi Kiara

Nijisanji L Collection

God's Strongest Dragoon

Race to Elira Update (Doki/Elira Live Count Update Link):
Dokibird has reached 522k subs, surpassing Petra (down 6k to 505k) and Finana (down 9k to 516k).
Next up:
-525k Sonny, who has dropped another 3k
-529k Millie, who has dropped another 11k
-576k Elira herself has dropped another 11k

The only other talents above her are Enna and the Males
-624k Uki (-3k)
-662k Enna (-13k)
-695k Alban (-4k)
-941k Shu (-6k)
-978k Ike (-5k)
-1.07M Luca (-10k)
-1.37M Vox (-10k)

In regards to Luca and Vox, their sub counts only update in minimal intervals of 10k because they're in the million sub range.
Even if they stop hemorrhaging subs, this whole event has done immense damage to their channels in the youtube algorithm.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
A bit of historical point.
Today anykuro fell below month old point. In total, they lost ~17% since Selen's termination.
1707903144434.png

Well, it doesn't really mean anything long-term because anykuro always jumped same amounts 4 times in last year, so the main problem here is that buyback was wasted completely and irrecoverably, along with any EN expansion prospects.

God's Strongest Dragoon

A bit of historical point.
Today anykuro fell below month old point. In total, they lost ~17% since Selen's termination. View attachment 63797
Well, it doesn't really mean anything long-term because anykuro always jumped same amounts 4 times in last year, so the main problem here is that buyback was wasted completely and irrecoverably, along with any EN expansion prospects.
Next quarterly report is in mid-March but we won't see the fallout until the one following that. Their last quarterly report was what triggered their stock to freefall and made them do the buyback in the first place though. The upcoming report is suppose to be one of their strong quarters but if their YTD growth has slowed down, that won't end well.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Funny story: instead of buyback they could've use these millions to establish local branch in US and fund it for years. Which would actually raise their stock. But this require intellect.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Funny story: instead of buyback they could've use these millions to establish local branch in US and fund it for years. Which would actually raise their stock. But this require intellect.
For the 1 time a stock buyback ever makes sense, the other 499 times the board should be forced to stand and take a slap from a professional slap fighter. Buy Backs are so incredibly dumb.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Every indie and corpo is posting their valentines waiting rooms and stream ideas
Radio silence from NijiEN's bigger talents
The termination of Selen Tatsuki will cause a negligble impact

Stunned But Dumb

Every indie and corpo is posting their valentines waiting rooms and stream ideas
Radio silence from NijiEN's bigger talents
The termination of Selen Tatsuki will cause a negligble impact
One woman crippled an entire branch, caused irreparable damage to the biggest company, and may very well change the entire industry simply by not shutting up and taking it. YA writers wish they could make a story this good.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
One woman crippled an entire branch, caused irreparable damage to the biggest company, and may very well change the entire industry simply by not shutting up and taking it.
On the contrary, she was most willing to shut up and proved this with actions. Maybe not for free, but anykuro could've get away with it for mere couple millions.

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

On the contrary, she was most willing to shut up and proved this with actions. Maybe not for free, but anykuro could've get away with it for mere couple millions.

I can think of fairly recent situations where simply paying for an NDA, on someone that could badly ruin your reputation, then not doing it coming back to bite you horribly in the ass. Reputation management always costs something.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Dokibird has reached 522k subs, surpassing Petra (down 6k to 505k) and Finana (down 9k to 516k).
Next up:
-525k Sonny, who has dropped another 3k
-529k Millie, who has dropped another 11k
-576k Elira herself has dropped another 11k

-624k Uki (-3k)
-662k Enna (-13k)
-695k Alban (-4k)
-941k Shu (-6k)
-978k Ike (-5k)
-1.07M Luca (-10k)
-1.37M Vox (-10k)

In regards to Luca and Vox, their sub counts only update in minimal intervals of 10k because they're in the million sub range.
Even if they stop hemorrhaging subs, this whole event has done immense damage to their channels in the youtube algorithm.
:zaionwhatsgoingon:

On a related note, I think this fanart from June 2023 needs to be updated to reflect the reality of things.
577571c84b2063703e2b7a6a4f42fa77.jpg
"THE TRUTH ABOUT THE BIRTH OF NIJI EN"
That didn't age well.

Not her achievement. Just fujos came for latest (free!) Vox ASMR. So yeah, normal statistics.
Phrasing.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Dokibird has reached 540k subs, surpassing Sonny (down another 1k to 524k) and Millie (down 3k to 526k).
Next up:
-572k Elira herself has dropped another 4k
They are now 31,600 subs apart, they were 54k apart yesterday. At this rate, she should catch up to Elira in about 2 days.

-623k Uki (-1k)
-659k Enna (-3k)
-693k Alban (-2k)
-939k Shu (-2k)
-976k Ike (-2k)
-1.07M Luca (unchanged)
-1.37M Vox (unchanged)

In regards to Luca and Vox, their sub counts only update in minimal intervals of 10k because they're in the million sub range, so they could be down 9k subs for all we know and it won't update until it breaks 10k.

Last edited:

frz

Cross posting this from the main thread

Found a new recruitment page for anycolor EN project manager position with some interesting description
- Experience: 3 years or more of work experience in content-related work (games, animation, media mix projects, etc.) at the IP holder's company - 2 years or
more of team management or project manager experience - Project Or business budget management experience
- Doesn't look like the head position, just department staff.
- Overtime work: Yes
- Monthly salary break down: 234,147 Yen fixed + 65,853 (45 hours overwork/month) = 300,000 yen a month (including allowance). Expected salary annually: 300,000 yen x 12 months = 3.6 million yen
So they add 45 hours overwork/month as default salary, you are expected to fulfil the overworking quota every month. And if you don't go home at all you can earn up to 5 million yen/year!!!
1707231197752.png

Any japanese here can tell me if this is a reasonable salary/working condition for a PM job requiring bilingual skills? When I google JP's average project manager income it's 3 times that (10 million yen) and where I got this from people were saying it's a fucking joke of a salary when you look at the requirement and how much money they are making

People who Nijisanji are pinching money from: employee, talents, artists. Maybe even Harry is not paid well because part-time job.
Hmmh noone ever answered me if this was reasonable working condition. So I had to do researches myself
1. The minimum 45 hours overwork/month is called the Minashi Zangyo system:
If you work between 0 – 45 hours in overtime/month, you still receive the full ¥300k. However, if you work more than 45 hours in excess of your stipulated base pay hours, you will be entitled to receive additional overtime pay for the number of extra hours you work at the rate of 125% over base salary
So basically ¥65,853/45 = ¥1463.4 yen/hour = 9.75 USD/hour same rate applied to 234,147/160 hours = ¥1463.4 yen/hour
There are loopholes around this to avoid paying overworks which black companies in japan employ, for the sake of the doubt let's assume Anycolor doesnt do this for best case scenario.
2. Minimum wage in Tokyo is ¥1,113/hour (7.42 USD/hour), exactly how much money they paid out to the 3rd year of university part-time student linked here before
3. Scheduled publication period: 2023/12/18 (Monday) to 2024/3/17 (Sunday) Update date: 2024/2/8 (Thu). The minimum wage in tokyo had not changed between now and December 2023. So this article is not subjected to change in minimum wage.

=> Assuming no black company tactics are involved, a full time position in nijisanji color as English project manager with 2 year of required experience & english/japanese speaking at business level pay slightly better than minimum wage.

Archive

Last edited:

Tubedude

=> Assuming no black company tactics are involved, a full time position in nijisanji color as English project manager with 2 year of required experience & english/japanese speaking at business level pay slightly better than minimum wage.
Jesus fucking Christ Niji, just how big of penny pinchers are you?

Genuinely, where is all the money your company is earning going? You don't support talents, you take the lion's share of all revenue streams, and you pay minimum wage to CRITICAL STAFF POSITIONS. Where is it all going? Is the yacht meme actually fucking real?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Genuinely, where is all the money your company is earning going? You don't support talents, you take the lion's share of all revenue streams, and you pay minimum wage to CRITICAL STAFF POSITIONS. Where is it all going? Is the yacht meme actually fucking real?
Riku is basically Flintheart Glomgold.

Exactly as greedy as Scrooge, but none of the intelligence.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

The stock buyback is a massive indicator of how fucking stingy they are. The constant comparison between that and Holo's investment in their studio are well-deserved.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
The stock buyback is a massive indicator of how fucking stingy they are. The constant comparison between that and Holo's investment in their studio are well-deserved.
I am tempted to buy Cover stocks as they are currently sliding in line with Niji. Any suggestions on what number is the best to buy?

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I am tempted to buy Cover stocks as they are currently sliding in line with Niji. Any suggestions on what number is the best to buy?
I don't know anything about stock trading haha. I looked into Cover stock once, but last I checked, they weren't traded overseas and it was incredibly complicated to be able to purchase stock and required working with a broker that did overseas trading.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I don't know anything about stock trading haha. I looked into Cover stock once, but last I checked, they weren't traded overseas and it was incredibly complicated to be able to purchase stock and required working with a broker that did overseas trading.
That's with all TSE stocks, you're not suppose to own their stock unless you're a Japanese citizen or have a Zairyu card (to prove your residential status). A lot of the large TSE stocks are available as ADRs on the main US stock exchanges though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom