"Am I supposed to get paid to step on people??? In what world do you get paid to step on people!?! If anything the people... who step on people... get sued???"Chisaka Airi

Nijisanji L Collection

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Thank you mod gods.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Can we just give ANYCOLOR the Schizo of the Year award by default? Poor Nolan getting beat twice in a row...

GenericName11

Can we just give ANYCOLOR the Schizo of the Year award by default? Poor Nolan getting beat twice in a row...
Its going to be damn hard for him to top this but I believe.

• Disagree
Reactions: sbm

braindoko

I know we're on a gossip forum but I've had my fill of drama for the forseeable future. I got into vtubers around the time of Lazulight's debut to have a fun time and see chuubas grow, and the past year has been the complete oposite with Niji EN, sad shit and regression.
All the people involved in this have the emotional maturity of a teenager, from the staff to the livers fanning the flames, and the ones that try to stay out of drama elicit pity, it's draining to watch. It's gotten so bad that now all the good memories will be tainted by the ongoing shitshow.
I'm gonna block anything related to Niji and drama channels on youtube and stick to indies and small corpos that focus on entertainment, and hope nothing this fucking awful happens again to the people I support but since this is like the third time I highly doubt it :beatanilooking:

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1707791093905.png

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Go take a quick nap, wake up to a Niji total retard war, a new thread and 20+ new pages. This site is becoming fucking homework zzz..

frz

Go take a quick nap, wake up to a Niji total retard war, a new thread and 20+ new pages. This site is becoming fucking homework zzz..
if only niji knows how to shut the fuck up and stop self-reporting
But here we are.

frz

full archive later since it's a long tweet
Tl;dr
- Nijisanji specifically hire collegue students to do "quality control work for Nijisanji's English content before its release"
- English speaker at daily conversation, Korean & Chinese understanding is a plus (want to make them do KR & Chinese videos too)
- Hourly wage: 1,113 yen ($7.45 / hour)
- For students who are planning to graduate after March 2025.
- Working adults are not eligible.

Archive: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Translated recruitment page by google

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Maybe I am late. Mr. Dice PR guy or something had another twitter thread roasting Niji

Archive
I somewhat agree but when HoloEN came out people talked about JP members less and less as well. The only NijiEN's that collab with JP members regularly are Meloco and Kotoka who are JP and live in JP. When Yugo was there he did a lot of the work that Kiara does, bridging gaps. Personally, these people are worth their weight in gold. On the other hand, I doubt the people who don't know about NijiJP know about Siro, or Aoi Fuji or Suntory or Ponpoko and Peanuts and so on. Nanashi (774), VSPO and Neo-Porte are also right out along with huge indies. It's self selecting that they know HoloJP because they are in the box and don't know any JP outside of them. They don't watch JP streams so why would they.

Their main point that Niji markets the JP poorly to the EN audience is correct. They used to do fully subtitled and animated clips ffs and now nothing.

There are really too many threads about Niji right now...

lolwatagain

Why do I get the feeling that Dizzy is really pushing Fishman to get a Tekken 8 collab right now?

frz

Maybe I am late. Mr. Dice PR guy or something had another twitter thread roasting Niji

Archive
I somewhat agree but when HoloEN came out people talked about JP members less and less as well. The only NijiEN's that collab with JP members regularly are Meloco and Kotoka who are JP and live in JP. When Yugo was there he did a lot of the work that Kiara does, bridging gaps. Personally, these people are worth their weight in gold. On the other hand, I doubt the people who don't know about NijiJP know about Siro, or Aoi Fuji or Suntory or Ponpoko and Peanuts and so on. Nanashi (774), VSPO and Neo-Porte are also right out along with huge indies. It's self selecting that they know HoloJP because they are in the box and don't know any JP outside of them. They don't watch JP streams so why would they.

Their main point that Niji markets the JP poorly to the EN audience is correct. They used to do fully subtitled and animated clips ffs and now nothing.

while this is a kinda completely separate fandom from the usual hololive fanbase, people who follows holostars are very closely integrated with the VSPO, Neo-porte and indies because they do get clipped. Please dont lump Niji failure with them.
E.g this clip getting 200k views, plenty of other astel + vspo/neo-porte/indies getting above 200k view on this channel

Roberu Night Mea are also very well watched as well, with both Bae and that naggz guy reacted and know about their content.
1707809798156.png

There's a fucking 100 clips of them in the span of 2 years, with several hitting 200k+ views and these actually served really well at promoting Tamaki of Nori-pro beside Mea, because Tamaki was the one facilitating most of the interactions.

OreApo is also very well represented to the international vtuber fans.
1707810587799.png

Astel also had a cursed arc that's popular among the EN fans.

Note that at one point I though Ars was from VSPO because I kept only seeing her in VSPO/Holostars clips.....

HolostarsJP being the best advertisement for NijiJP to the international market. Let that sink in for a moment.

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
while this is a kinda completely separate fandom from the usual hololive fanbase, people who follows holostars are very closely integrated with the VSPO, Neo-porte and indies because they do get clipped. Please dont lump Niji failure with them.
E.g this clip getting 200k views, plenty of other astel + vspo/neo-porte/indies getting above 200k view on this channel

Roberu Night Mea are also very well watched as well, with both Bae and that naggz guy reacted and know about their content.
View attachment 63636
There's a fucking 100 clips of them in the span of 2 years, with several hitting 200k+ views and these actually served really well at promoting Tamaki of Nori-pro beside Mea, because Tamaki was the one facilitating most of the interactions.

OreApo is also very well represented to the international vtuber fans.
View attachment 63637

Astel also had a cursed arc that's popular among the EN fans.

Note that at one point I though Ars was from VSPO because I kept only seeing her in VSPO/Holostars clips.....

HolostarsJP being the best advertisement for NijiJP to the international market. Let that sink in for a moment.

Not slandering anyone. Holostars are true G's imo but you think even Astel is a name Dice guy is aware of? Glad you know but unless you are an ID fan Holostars are unknown in the context of the twitter thread. They also exist in the same box as Hololive. As an aside, I really don't like Kamito. Last, the main clipper Oboretai is soft but also weirdly hated. Second channel. Latest channel. Unicorns hate him so he set up a patreon as the channel kept getting copyright strikes/ demonetized. Strange person but useful for all the clips.

Yea but that bow isnt directed to us, or the talents or people affected, in context it directed at shareholders and THAT is pathetic.
That video was not even on the radar in JP. The investors are mostly JP, right? Only people looking at drama or commenting on the stock have seen this. So it was directed to "us". It's not on the JP twitter at all...

Since it hasn't been cross-posted
Feeder still hates you
nulldeadlover.png

archive

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Archive

This whole thread is pointless tbh, it's just him going "I haven't of NijiJP, what up with that?" for 50 tweets straight, like idk maybe :educateyourself:? I heard of Niji almost instantly after getting into vtubers and I know a bunch of them by name, they pop up in less normified fan circles so maybe that's his issue?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
This whole thread is pointless tbh, it's just him going "I haven't of NijiJP, what up with that?" for 50 tweets straight, like idk maybe :educateyourself:? I heard of Niji almost instantly after getting into vtubers and I know a bunch of them by name, they pop up in less normified fan circles so maybe that's his issue?

I think his point was more like "HoloJP members tend to be more widely known among the EN vtuber audience than NijiJP members," which is something I'd agree with at least from my personal perspective. I agree that he could have made that point with a lot fewer tweets though.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
People I speak to will tell me they see Korone or Pekora because I am the vtuber guy in a few circles, but they sure as hell have never mentioned Lulu or Ange, Belmond, Sasaki or anyone else in Niji JP.
A comment I saw was "they don't have a 'I'm die thank you forever' moment" and yeah nothing they've done has been crazy memetic, you may not know anything about Pekora, but you've likely seen her photoshopped face. A sort of cultural zeitgeist that Nijisanji JP just hasn't achieved yet.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Doki has passed Rosemi and on her way to 500k.
rosemilapped.png

Next checkpoints within 100k:
-500k Ren
-509k Petra (-1k)
-523k Finana (-2k)
-527k Sonny (-1k)
-536k Millie (-2k)
-584k Elira (-1k)

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Doki has passed Rosemi and on her way to 500k.
rosemilapped.png

Next checkpoints within 100k:
-500k Ren
-509k Petra
-523k Finana
-527k Sonny
-536k Millie
-584k Elira
Hoo-boy, the SEETHE of the NDF when Doki passes Elira's subcount.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hoo-boy, the SEETHE of the NDF when Doki passes Elira's subcount.
Rosemi when she sees Doki do her 500k celebration stream

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Another commentary channel going in

Top Bottom