"But it's totally possible to come from a two-parent home and still end up weird like me!"Amanogawa Shiina

Nijisanji L Collection

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Decided to go and check if anyone else besides Elira and Petra has gone radio silent, but it appears not so.

NameStatus
Lazulight
Eliranothing since the announcement
Finanaactive on twitter, streams
Obsydia
Rosemi"I'll take a few days off social media" tweet, members post?
Petranothing since the announcement
Ethyria
Millieactive on twitter, streams
Ennaactive on twitter, member streams, collab streams
Reimuactive on twitter, collab streams
Luxiem
Ikeactive on twitter, streams
Voxactive on twitter
Lucaactive on twitter, collab streams
Shuactive on twitter, collab streams
Noctyx
Alban"taking some time away from socials" tweet
Fulguractive on twitter, streams
Sonnyactive on twitter
Ukiactive on twitter, streams
Illuna
Kyoactive on twitter, streams
Mariaactive on twitter, streams
Asteractive on twitter, streams
Renactive on twitter, streams
Scarleactive on twitter, streams
Xsoleil
Doppioactive on twitter, streams
Hexactive on twitter, streams
Melocoactive on twitter, streams
Veractive on twitter, streams
Kotokaactive on twitter, streams
Krisis
Wilson"taking a break from social media", appears in collabs
Vantacrowactive on twitter, streams
Vezaliusactive on twitter, streams
TTT
Kunaiactive on twitter, streams
Victoriaactive on twitter, streams
Claudeactive on twitter, streams
Thanks for the observations. Did you also check their memberships? :dokiSmug:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Limkin

Now that it's more or less soft confirmed Luca won't be leaving anytime soon, I do wonder why they seemed to address the Scarle and Aster thing. I want to say Niji management isn't terminally online enough to care about the ramblings of an ex mod, but they did respond to a couple of screenshots.
If they try to discredit this screenshots, it also can potentially work to discredit the fact that Luca gave any kind of info to this fangirl and ex-mod of his. By doing so they can act like Luca did nothing wrong and there is no reason to terminate him. They already fucked up on part one, as overall impression of the stream was Scarle being held hostage to participate. And if anything it will antagonize that ex-mod even more and lead to her sharing even more damning proofs. We sat for a year with zero concrete evidences, and only circumstational ones as to the extent of how bad things are. And now this fangirl of his opened the floodgates completely, while sitting on all of this for 2 years. How many mods or irl friends have absurd amount of blackmail material of the same sort on livers is quite honestly terrifying

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
That /vt/ thread on Doki deciding to use the "dragoons" fan name has some premium-grade beautiful refined seething. Also some retards trying to reverse-bait with how she's a pro Apex player and collabing with men will surely herald the definite downfall "of this lying BPD bitch".

:SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
That /vt/ thread on Doki deciding to use the "dragoons" fan name has some premium-grade beautiful refined seething. Also some retards trying to reverse-bait with how she's a pro Apex player and collabing with men will surely herald the definite downfal "of this BPD lying bitch".

:SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:
I can't even begin to understand the logic behind the idea that Selen collabing with males would hurt her when she literally did that all the time before and was still top female Niji.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I can't even begin to understand the logic behind the idea that Selen collabing with males would hurt her when she literally did that all the time before and was still top female Niji.
There is none, its just empty bait meant to strike at the deepest schizos who unironically think chuubas reincarnating means they always do things differently

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
projection because even if they tidy themselves up they cant even hope to interact with an actual male specimen ever in their lives

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It comes from the narrative of "NIJI WAS HOLDING HER BACK!", since she's "Free" now they wanna claim her for themselves and make her into a unicorn icon, I can see some twisted logic vein where collabing with males is not changing from how she was under Niji and thus Niji wins? Idk.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Woah Nijisanji, I'm not sure this is the answer to this current crisis

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

chihirogumi

Your authority on edits for the subject is not measured by submitting any kind of real life proof of competence, but by the volume of contribution. And there was a guy who effectively usurped (I think welsh) translated articles because he wrote all of them, and he used google translate to do so without even speaking the language. The creator of the site actively despises what it has become, as in his own vision it was only supposed to have a select few editors with real life achievements to back up their authority, and regular users could only read or suggest articles. Instead it's a janny wonderland.
You're talking about Jimmy Wales right? Maybe he should have booted the basement dwelling faglords like Ryulong from shitting up controversial topics like GamerGate with their blatant bias ten years ago. I don't feel sorry for him.
I think in their weird unicorn brains, they think all of the tourists who are checking her out for the first time will flee by the thousands the moment she collabs with a male. She'll probably lose 50 people at most because unicorns are a loud and screechy minority.
Woah Nijisanji, I'm not sure this is the answer to this current crisis

Fairys Chan is returning to NijiSanji!? kidding
For those who don't know

Fairys is a dude IRL. No voice changer.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Your authority on edits for the subject is not measured by submitting any kind of real life proof of competence, but by the volume of contribution. And there was a guy who effectively usurped (I think welsh) translated articles because he wrote all of them, and he used google translate to do so without even speaking the language. The creator of the site actively despises what it has become, as in his own vision it was only supposed to have a select few editors with real life achievements to back up their authority, and regular users could only read or suggest articles. Instead it's a janny wonderland.
It wasnt Welsh, it was the Scots lenguage, the guy who did it was a 17 or 18 year old christian furry that just wrote english in a funny scottish accent, it ended up creating a feedback loop where various "official" Scottish websites ended up circlejerking and quoting each other

Someone on /int/ noticed and leddit took credit for it
Edit: it was a 13 year old gay christian furry

Ok video on the subject even if it dickrides reddit for discovering it

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Top Bottom