"Stop laughing at my fetishes!"Ange Katrina

Nijisanji L Collection

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I swear if Scarle is the one who got fired after that whole Discord leak thing, That company will be drinking with Judas on the 9th circle swear to God.
Riku is still accelerating, down all the way through the earth and to the deepest pits of corporate hell. THIS IS THE RIDE THAT NEVER ENDSSSS.

Bronze

And while Rosemi is seemingly away from Twitter, Sajam also tagged her

Crossposting from general. I think she'd be interested in this. So this may confirm stealth suspension if there's no reaction imo

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I Honestly dont think anyone will be fired anytime soon. Graduations sure but i dont think niji will give itself the final yab. I bet they're going to let a lot of shit slide to maintain their image in the west. Realistically, they arent getting new fans. Their goal should be to keep their current fans happy.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I swear if Scarle is the one who got fired after that whole Discord leak thing, That company will be drinking with Judas on the 9th circle swear to God.
Oh yeah, that would actually be worst case scenario. If they fire Aster, it has legitimacy because of him potentially being a creep. If they fire Luca, there's also legitimacy because he's been leaking all sorts of shit to his mod. Firing Scarle would be worst case scenario because she's supposedly the one being harassed and she didn't leak anything out of the company and supposedly reached out to a coworker for help with another coworker harassing her.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I guess it's question of autism. If they'll let western manager deal with it - they'll just sit tight and let contracts run out quietly. If JP autistic hubris win - we will see many more Zaion-style effortposts from them. Either way, i don't see why any current members would sign next version of the contract in current situation.

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

ngl does anyone always expect talent to actually sign 150 postcards for their limited merch
even from the times Idols did that or any other hand signed merch there were always chances that its just a marketing blurb and in reality intern kuns n#34 to n#42 are the ones signing them. any sort of irregularities in their signing is just quirks or them getting tired

I'd keep my believe that hololive are autistic enough not to risk it
There have been multiple talents talked about being locked inside a room to finish it.
Unless it's an elaborate plan to mask a printer room, I'm inclined to believe they signed it.
Also 150 is nothing. I have seen a president being forced to sign 2000 paper a day due to communist autism.

Niji cant even pay for their intern lmao why do you think they have the money for a pen plotter.
It's unpaid moderators #3 to #6

In the west, at least, Autographs/Signatures are a very lucrative business, so most institutions where they're a factor make sure that the person does them by hand to ensure maximum profit. I wonder how Japan views them.

A little late to this discussion, but I think some might learn of the existence of the Autopen. Depending on what's being done, it's very useful and would not look printed. It's a really useful approach with this type of merch. That said, for Cover at least, the Japanese Autism would take hold too much & you know they're signing that stuff. Which is also why most of it is # limited goods because I'm sure everyone learned what actually signing 350 cards really means to the wrists.

frz

A little late to this discussion, but I think some might learn of the existence of the Autopen. Depending on what's being done, it's very useful and would not look printed. It's a really useful approach with this type of merch. That said, for Cover at least, the Japanese Autism would take hold too much & you know they're signing that stuff. Which is also why most of it is # limited goods because I'm sure everyone learned what actually signing 350 cards really means to the wrists.
yeah just saying idol otaku are so autistic about this shit it gonna cause a riot if it gets out they didnt actually sign. I dont see hololive be risking it same thing with using a mtf voice changer.
Meanwhile fujoshi just wants their males to start fucking each other, they couldnt care less about hand signature. They buy merch just for the act of supporting probs. :smugpipi:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
yeah just saying idol otaku are so autistic about this shit it gonna cause a riot if it gets out they didnt actually sign. I dont see hololive be risking it same thing with using a mtf voice changer.
Meanwhile fujoshi just wants their males to start fucking each other, they couldnt care less about hand signature. They buy merch just for the act of supporting probs. :smugpipi:
So many of Hololive are idol otaku themselves that they'd likely see it as a betrayal of their own fans to do something like that anyways

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Riku is still accelerating, down all the way through the earth and to the deepest pits of corporate hell. THIS IS THE RIDE THAT NEVER ENDSSSS.
The. Ride. Never. Ends.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Scarle leaked to Luca, who leaked it to his sugarmommy. Clearly Scarle is the original source and must be punished most severely.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
idolEN doesn't have much of an identity to me besides Yuko being discount, more sexual Gura.

:Juna-WHY: :rinitsretarded:

ngl does anyone always expect talent to actually sign 150 postcards for their limited merch
even from the times Idols did that or any other hand signed merch there were always chances that its just a marketing blurb and in reality intern kuns n#34 to n#42 are the ones signing them. any sort of irregularities in their signing is just quirks or them getting tired

Yeah, as others have said, it's pretty clear in this case that a single message was written once and then just printed on the merch, and to Niji's credit they didn't misrepresent that on their store.

Yugo was justified.

A woman LARPing as a man, but having on-stream mental breakdowns about how she will never be a man?

I was looking up Yugo's firing while working on my script. AnyColor's announcement for it is still up here and copied in its entirety below. While it goes into slightly more detail than was probably necessary it still falls way short of the diatribes that Zaion and Selen would later get and even uses the word "graduation" even though it seems pretty clear it's a termination. I've said it before but I'll say it again now that we have this example - imagine how much smaller the backlash against Niji would be if they chose to terminate Selen like this instead of how they ended up doing it.

Thank you for your continued support of the NIJISANJI and NIJISANJI EN.

We hereby announce that NIJISANJI EN’s Yugo Asuma has graduated as of December 14, 2022.

Up until today, numerous discussions have been held with Yugo Asuma on what it means to be a Liver affiliated with a company. However, despite our discussions many aspects of his activities and behavior as a Liver could not be accepted as a company, and after much deliberation between both parties, as a company who supports many Livers from NIJISANJI and NIJSIANJI EN, we have decided to have Yugo Asuma graduate.

We would like to express our sincere gratitude to all the fans who have supported Yugo Asuma, and we deeply apologize for such an announcement.

As of today, Yugo Asuma will cease all Liver activities, and his YouTube Channel, Twitter, and other social media accounts will be made private, and the sale of merchandise and voice content will also be suspended.

The NIJISANJI EN VTuber group “Noctyx” will continue with Alban Knox, Sonny Brisko, Uki Violeta, and Fulgur Ovid.
We hope for your continued support of “Noctyx” and NIJISANJI EN.

For all inquiries related to this matter, please contact ANYCOLOR Inc. (https://www.anycolor.co.jp/contact) and refrain from contacting our Company’s Livers (including any contact on social media or on stream).

Thank you.

December 14, 2022

ANYCOLOR Inc.

Bronze

I guess they are safe from the axe for this month

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
So Drama :Fauna-AKSHUALLY: Fauna had me check the Wikipedia Talk page again for Nijisanji. I did this a couple of days, when Selen first got terminated and I think a day or two after and it was incredibly tame. And there was only really one thing posted there and I'm unsure if it was even related to it.

I checked last night and this morning, and holy shit is it a fucking battlefield. Especially one hardcore shill called "Businessential" who is trying to have everything swept under the rug.

1707736478184.png

This one is pretty tame, but posted on one of the earliest discussions about adding a Controversies part on the Wiki page. GhostStalker I imagine is someone who takes Wikipedia articles very seriously, since he was originally against it but as soon as a "Reputable Source" (Polygon :pekol: but still) was posted he quickly added it. And even here you can see Businessential argue about whether or not it's a RS. This is posted at 5AM which is actually after his main argument lower down on the page.

1707736503895.png

His first actual appearance, immediately requested that all the controversies be removed. I advise reading all of it, but a great tidbit is him trying to point fingers at how horrible Cover treated the Taiwan/HoloCN incident, Which has absolutely no fucking bearing on the Nijisanji Wiki page mind you.

1707736649464.png

And when that failed he tried AGAIN.

1707736741897.png

This person says "He doesn't watch this corporation at all", yet apparently has no issue arguing for 10 HOURS to get them to remove controversy THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Do take note that all 3 of them have not mentioned this event at all on their Twitter. Only Elira mentioned last year’s Nijigen Expo. I’m leaning towards a no-show but I hope to be wrong.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
foto_no_exif - 2024-02-12T064214.185.jpg

Luca online on Discord as of a moment ago. Don't think he is getting suspended or axed at this point.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Isn't Nijigen actually a separate organization than Nijisanji? For all we know, the event organizers are potentially as oblivious as we are to the internal issues at Nijisanji.
So Drama :Fauna-AKSHUALLY: Fauna had me check the Wikipedia Talk page again for Nijisanji. I did this a couple of days, when Selen first got terminated and I think a day or two after and it was incredibly tame. And there was only really one thing posted there and I'm unsure if it was even related to it.

I checked last night and this morning, and holy shit is it a fucking battlefield. Especially one hardcore shill called "Businessential" who is trying to have everything swept under the rug.

View attachment 63499

This one is pretty tame, but posted on one of the earliest discussions about adding a Controversies part on the Wiki page. GhostStalker I imagine is someone who takes Wikipedia articles very seriously, since he was originally against it but as soon as a "Reputable Source" (Polygon :pekol: but still) was posted he quickly added it. And even here you can see Businessential argue about whether or not it's a RS. This is posted at 5AM which is actually after his main argument lower down on the page.

View attachment 63500

His first actual appearance, immediately requested that all the controversies be removed. I advise reading all of it, but a great tidbit is him trying to point fingers at how horrible Cover treated the Taiwan/HoloCN incident, Which has absolutely no fucking bearing on the Nijisanji Wiki page mind you.

View attachment 63501

And when that failed he tried AGAIN.

View attachment 63502

This person says "He doesn't watch this corporation at all", yet apparently has no issue arguing for 10 HOURS to get them to remove controversy THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.
Took a look at his arguing and he's definitely overplaying his hand.
View attachment 63503

Luca online on Discord as of a moment ago. Don't think he is getting suspended or axed at this point.
inb4 that's management looking at his discord account to see if he really leaked the shit

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

frz

Scarle leaked to Luca, who leaked it to his sugarmommy. Clearly Scarle is the original source and must be punished most severely.
- "Having negative influences on her fellow liver (Aster)"
- "Inciting discourse among fellow livers (Luca v Aster)"
These are now scarle's crimes.
View attachment 63503

Temper your expectations. He is not getting cut. Dude is actually too valuable for nijiEN. Hololive was fine with cutting Rushia because she was a ticking nuclear bomb on countdown and the company was popular enough there are plenty people to fill her shoes. Luca just has a leaky hole in his ass but he isnt an asshole as of yet.

Top Bottom