"When 2023, I'll do my best more hard"Haachama

Nijisanji L Collection

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Women tearing down other women, a tale as old as time. I'm staying out of it, just sipping my coffee, skimming and being amused.

frz

To be honest I was on the side of releasing the announcement as soon as possible until I read your post. You are right in that announcing it so soon after Selen's termination would have only brought more drama, but at the same time the streaming drought and disruption has extended from december until now, with only some of the talents having a consistent streaming schedule. Hopefully whatever they've been working on will be announced soon and will allow the talents to return to normalcy because it's been bad for a very long time without anything to show for it.

Also now that I think about it, whatever they've been working on might have been affected by Selen's termination, as she was among the livers that travelled to Japan back in october/november and who knows how all this may have affected their projects, maybe that's why Elira, Petra and Rosemi have been so silent? working on replacing whatever Selen was part of?

There's one last thing that I've been thinking of: has any of the talents mentioned Selen or talked about her termination? I feel like unlike Zaion Selen has been barely mentioned if not at all, in the streams I watched the livers talk about the situation online but never mention her name or what happened to her, sure the company probably told them to keep silence for the time being but even so I'm surprised they haven't said anything
imagine if this whole 6 months no streaming thing was just extended suspension for everyone and there's no actual 3D. That'd be so funny. No way that can happen right? :yubi:
She's only like 19k subs more than Doki right now. Imagine watching your genmate get terminated by management in the dumbest way possible and everything you worked for goes to shit because of it while the genmate they terminated is about to eclipse you in less than a week after returning to their PL.
Honestly if I'm rosemi I would have celeberated hitting 500k twice.
RRAT TIME:
Selen WAS the bully, not the one being bullied. That's the reason why Doki has this eternal smugness on her model, she planned all this cos they didn't give her the Sanrio collab she wanted. It was 2 years of careful prep and gaslighting. Selen IS the leaker, she was the one who got Yugo fired and she goaded Zaion in making that rape joke. She called Riku a japanese, cock sucking fàggot that got the AR live cancelled. She pushed management to write that Zaion termination letter. She gave Mysta bad tax advice. She called Gunrun and said to poach Mysta, Nina and Pomu or else, she'll release the video where he called Zen a man. She knew her MV would get her in trouble but she still ignored management and published it. While being suspended, she faked her suicide and made sure to be as vague as possible on what happened. She took a vacation to Maldives with Nocturnal and they had wild sex while rpr watches on facetime. She then told her mama and rpr to tweet about her suspension and lack of communication so the dragoons would get riled up.

It worked beautifully and now she is 200k richer with a lot of subs and sponsors. Remember that smugness for it is the face of a manipulative and vindictive bitch.
:dokiSmug::dokiSmug::dokiSmug:
what's next. Mizuchi was actually her agent all along and they coordinated the attack? Mizuchi spergs on twitter while Selen releasing leaks?

Bug Eater

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They brought Rosemi to Yagoo as a bridal offering if they would allow the refugees of the Nijisanji Empire to seek refuge within the Cover Kingdom.
More like People's Republic of NijiYamanbaia gifting to The Holy Hololive Empire.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The dead silence from some of the talents is very telling, and I wouldn't be surprised if their graduation backlog system is packed for several months now. I'd say to assume anyone doing the bare minimum streaming hours in the coming weeks has one foot out the door already, but with such a drastic response to a permissions violation it's also possible they're now terrified to rock the boat and will just can anything even remotely creative to play it safe.

Announcing a new gen in March would be such an unmitigated disaster that I believe it.
I'd expect some will just let their contracts run out. Gives them some time to get their next move set up.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
>walks into management's office while she's in Japan
>tries to curse them out
>ends up saying non-curse words and being more adorable than vulgar
>they laugh and say she's suspended for two weeks, no termination allowed

They also pledge $80k coverage for whatever next project she wants to submit.

NijiYamanbas in /vt/ now thinks that if Nijisanji trademarked the word 'Dragoons' they would sue her, even though the word has existed since the 16th century and it's in the name of various military units from around the world.

NDF Retards: "She can't do that! She can't just reuse Dragoons! Nijisanji should own that word!"

*Square-Enix has entered the chat

God's Strongest Dragoon

Limkin

Being a contractor and not an employee has it's benefits too. You can just have perpetual tummy hort or brain worms and not stream. Try that on a regular job and you will find a 30 days notice within a week. Do bare minimum hours if you are still on your first year contract so they can't do anything to you, and keep coming up with different variations of "sorry college gave too much homework this week" if tummy hort stopped working

God's Strongest Dragoon

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I think the first checkpoint that will trigger an alarm is if Valentines Day comes and goes without a word from Elira, Petra and Rosemi. Second checkpoint will be at the last week of Feb. Then by March 1st-3rd there is Nijigen Expo which is scheduled to feature Petra, Rosemi and Luca. If any one of them is a no-show, prepare for the worst.

1707709840154.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Can you blame her? With those planets on her chest, back hort was inevitable :smugpipi:

If she's in space and thus outside of the gravitational field of the planet, would she even suffer the back pain? Would she generate her own gravitational field? :shiinastare: Does her own gravity well harm her?

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I think the first checkpoint that will trigger an alarm is if Valentines Day comes and goes without a word from Elira, Petra and Rosemi. Second checkpoint will be at the last week of Feb. Then by March 1st-3rd there is Nijigen Expo which is scheduled to feature Petra, Rosemi and Luca. If any one of them is a no-show, prepare for the worst.

View attachment 63483
next announcement: Luca no longer appearing for nijigen expo :cursedbae:

USS IOWA

If she's in space and thus outside of the gravitational field of the planet, would she even suffer the back pain? Would she generate her own gravitational field? :shiinastare: Does her own gravity well harm her?
Well base on my watching of Youtube science videos, gravity always attacts things to it's center so she would experience discomfort if she gets big enough due to her center of gravity attracting to towards it, That's why planets are globe shape cause it's the most easiest shape where all mass is attracted to the same point

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Well base on my watching of Youtube science videos, gravity always attacts things to it's center so she would experience discomfort if she gets big enough due to her center of gravity attracting to towards it, That's why planets are globe shape cause it's the most easiest shape where all mass is attracted to the same point

So I should blame gravity for it and not the appeal of dark skinned titmonsters for why I want to get up in her guts. Science!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So I should blame gravity for it and not the appeal of dark skinned titmonsters for why I want to get up in her guts. Science!
I dont disagree with the sentiment but you need a cold shower my nigga

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

View attachment 63483
I would never expect to be this invested on some vtubers not streaming/no showing an event.

But here we are and only japanese corpo autism/incompetence can do that.
:amepopcorn::amepopcorn::amepopcorn:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
I dont disagree with the sentiment but you need a cold shower my nigga

It's low hanging fruit and I gotta go for it. Low hanging like Sana's heavy, pendulous bre-

Actually you might be right.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

View attachment 63483
Luca was online on Discord as of yesterday when I last checked. He is currently offline, though. So he has not lost access to his accounts unless it just happened today.

Top Bottom