"That's what good pussy sounds like..."Hana Macchia

Nijisanji L Collection

God's Strongest Dragoon

Rosemi's probably getting trained by Harada to beat management's ass after the amount of Ls she got for something unrelated to her. I would change my direction if I were them and saw her in HQ
38742907-5e6a-419a-8838-7d48ad875632.jpg
She's only like 19k subs more than Doki right now. Imagine watching your genmate get terminated by management in the dumbest way possible and everything you worked for goes to shit because of it while the genmate they terminated is about to eclipse you in less than a week after returning to their PL.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
She's only like 19k subs more than Doki right now. Imagine watching your genmate get terminated by management in the dumbest way possible and everything you worked for goes to shit because of it while the genmate they terminated is about to eclipse you in less than a week after returning to their PL.
She just has to work harder to get herself terminated for a bullshit reason, clearly.

God's Strongest Dragoon

She just has to work harder to get herself terminated for a bullshit reason, clearly.
>walks into management's office while she's in Japan
>tries to curse them out
>ends up saying non-curse words and being more adorable than vulgar
>they laugh and say she's suspended for two weeks, no termination allowed

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why do you think I used to spend so much time on Nyfco.
:smugazki:
bit unrelated but ive been finding Nyfco much more entertaining than /vt/ for this, its incredible the amount of projection most of these commenters either pretend to have or geniuenly have, this and the Irys producer saga have been generating alot of chuckles from me

USS IOWA

They are obsessed with making Doki seem like some Rushia-level menhera to try and discredit her complaints against management/etc (which is also what Anycolor seemed to be aiming for with their statement). Nijisisters have completely forgotten about Pomu's graduation and all the other warning signs, maybe they will change their tune once Luxiem's contract renewals come up.

To be fair it is shitty that people are directing their abuse towards Niji EN talents instead of their management, but what do you expect when Anycolor is basically using them as a human shield - there is no accountability for anything that happens, you might as well be complaining to a brick wall. (edit: and when I say abuse I mean like leaving shitty comments/tweets - not unsubscribing or choosing not to give money to Anycolor, which is the only form of protest we have)
NijiYamanbas in /vt/ now thinks that if Nijisanji trademarked the word 'Dragoons' they would sue her, even though the word has existed since the 16th century and it's in the name of various military units from around the world.

God's Strongest Dragoon

NijiYamanbas in /vt/ now thinks that if Nijisanji trademarked the word 'Dragoons' they would sue her, even though the word has existed since the 16th centuru and it's in the name of various military units from around the world.
In a recent report, the nation of South Korea has invaded Japan and they appear to have ignored all potential military targets except for the office of a vtuber company. We have live footage of the Koreans in action and their display of a new battle formation.

Punished Lurker

Postponing the event was a necessary decision. They were all in Japan between September and December last year. The streaming drought and disruption was absolutely dire but most fans sucked it up because they knew they were working toward something.

Whatever that 'something' is needs to be announced under better circumstances because right now I bet pretty much all of them would struggle to pretend to be enthused about it. In the middle of a supposed monetary boycott and sub purge, the absolute last thing Niji management want to do is announce a paid concert or even Obsydia 3D less than a week after Selen's termination.

Pushing through with it and announcing whatever it was yesterday would have been a cataclysmic error imo. It might be the only good decision they've made in all this.
To be honest I was on the side of releasing the announcement as soon as possible until I read your post. You are right in that announcing it so soon after Selen's termination would have only brought more drama, but at the same time the streaming drought and disruption has extended from december until now, with only some of the talents having a consistent streaming schedule. Hopefully whatever they've been working on will be announced soon and will allow the talents to return to normalcy because it's been bad for a very long time without anything to show for it.

Also now that I think about it, whatever they've been working on might have been affected by Selen's termination, as she was among the livers that travelled to Japan back in october/november and who knows how all this may have affected their projects, maybe that's why Elira, Petra and Rosemi have been so silent? working on replacing whatever Selen was part of?

There's one last thing that I've been thinking of: has any of the talents mentioned Selen or talked about her termination? I feel like unlike Zaion Selen has been barely mentioned if not at all, in the streams I watched the livers talk about the situation online but never mention her name or what happened to her, sure the company probably told them to keep silence for the time being but even so I'm surprised they haven't said anything

chihirogumi

To be honest I was on the side of releasing the announcement as soon as possible until I read your post. You are right in that announcing it so soon after Selen's termination would have only brought more drama, but at the same time the streaming drought and disruption has extended from december until now, with only some of the talents having a consistent streaming schedule. Hopefully whatever they've been working on will be announced soon and will allow the talents to return to normalcy because it's been bad for a very long time without anything to show for it.

Also now that I think about it, whatever they've been working on might have been affected by Selen's termination, as she was among the livers that travelled to Japan back in october/november and who knows how all this may have affected their projects, maybe that's why Elira, Petra and Rosemi have been so silent? working on replacing whatever Selen was part of?

There's one last thing that I've been thinking of: has any of the talents mentioned Selen or talked about her termination? I feel like unlike Zaion Selen has been barely mentioned if not at all, in the streams I watched the livers talk about the situation online but never mention her name or what happened to her, sure the company probably told them to keep silence for the time being but even so I'm surprised they haven't said anything
The only one who mentioned Selen in the past month and a half, to my knowledge, is Pomu wishing her well. She was already graduating so she probably didn't give a shit about any gag order surrounding Selen. All the other talents have only been super vague and basically pretended she never existed.

USS IOWA

Yeah that's why it's baffling to me why Nijisycophants try to paint Doki as a menhera even though none of the people she worked with have any provlems with her, even her coworkers have nothimg to say even in their PL accounts, surely by now they have something to say negatively about her to warrant this shit but no.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Yeah that's why it's baffling to me why Nijisycophants try to paint Doki as a menhera even though none of the people she worked with have any provlems with her, even her coworkers have nothimg to say even in their PL accounts, surely by now they have something to say negatively about her to warrant this shit but no.
They ran out of copium and now on that pure delusium.

Limkin

NijiYamanbas in /vt/ now thinks that if Nijisanji trademarked the word 'Dragoons' they would sue her, even though the word has existed since the 16th century and it's in the name of various military units from around the world.
Even worse, the origin of the name is usually attributed after their main weapon of choice. Which got it's name because of the common ornament in the form of the dragon's head. So when it fired it looked like a dragon spewing a flame. As stupid as trying to copyright a military term that existed for half a thousand of years is, trying to copyright a name of a mythical monster with much longer history is even worse

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
its simple, when their favorite liver suffers the sad or a debilitating mental illness, then they are stunning and brave for continuing to stream
if that bitch who exited Niji while shitting in Vox's cereal (real) has the sads, then she deserved it or caused issues for everyone by being a whore bitch menhera

God's Strongest Dragoon

They ran out of copium and now on that pure delusium.
Well yeah. They just had to realize that their favorite org is a legit black company that fucked with a girl to the point that she attempted to uninstall life.exe, then tried to trash and badmouth said girl, and now the Lucas handwriting they've been touching themselves to wasn't written by Lucas but by the older woman he's been emotionally manipulating for years. Not only are their fujo fantasies of the guys having say gex with each completely broken by this revelation but now THEY are the gays because they've been splooshing to this woman's handwriting. They're completely mind broken. They either accept reality or order an industrial size order of copium. They've ran out of copium and they don't want to face reality. What if more of the guys didn't write their own messages and had a woman write their signed merch messages?

Full stop, the fantasy is broken and it no longer makes sense unless they forge a delusional interpretation of reality where it makes sense. If NijiEN fires or terminates Lucas for any of this, that will be a soft confirmation at the very least and it will be the fujopocalypse for NijiEN.

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

RRAT TIME:
Selen WAS the bully, not the one being bullied. That's the reason why Doki has this eternal smugness on her model, she planned all this cos they didn't give her the Sanrio collab she wanted. It was 2 years of careful prep and gaslighting. Selen IS the leaker, she was the one who got Yugo fired and she goaded Zaion in making that rape joke. She called Riku a japanese, cock sucking fàggot that got the AR live cancelled. She pushed management to write that Zaion termination letter. She gave Mysta bad tax advice. She called Gunrun and said to poach Mysta, Nina and Pomu or else, she'll release the video where he called Zen a man. She knew her MV would get her in trouble but she still ignored management and published it. While being suspended, she faked her suicide and made sure to be as vague as possible on what happened. She took a vacation to Maldives with Nocturnal and they had wild sex while rpr watches on facetime. She then told her mama and rpr to tweet about her suspension and lack of communication so the dragoons would get riled up.

It worked beautifully and now she is 200k richer with a lot of subs and sponsors. Remember that smugness for it is the face of a manipulative and vindictive bitch.
:dokiSmug::dokiSmug::dokiSmug:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
bit unrelated but ive been finding Nyfco much more entertaining than /vt/ for this, its incredible the amount of projection most of these commenters either pretend to have or geniuenly have, this and the Irys producer saga have been generating alot of chuckles from me
By all means, if you see some good comments feel free to repost them here.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
By all means, if you see some good comments feel free to repost them here.
Ill see if i make an autistic collage or post indivudal screenies using imgur in individual spoiler sections, not much info besides raw seethe, but some might find it entertaining

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The dead silence from some of the talents is very telling, and I wouldn't be surprised if their graduation backlog system is packed for several months now. I'd say to assume anyone doing the bare minimum streaming hours in the coming weeks has one foot out the door already, but with such a drastic response to a permissions violation it's also possible they're now terrified to rock the boat and will just can anything even remotely creative to play it safe.

View attachment 63470
Found some stuff on /vt/ earlier today. I can believe the new gen and audition dates but this is the first time I’ve seen Ver mentioned in a possible leak. As usual take it with a massive grain of salt.
Announcing a new gen in March would be such an unmitigated disaster that I believe it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ill see if i make an autistic collage or post indivudal screenies using imgur in individual spoiler sections, not much info besides raw seethe, but some might find it entertaining
Itried.jpg
nyfco tism 2nd try.jpg

There is no worthwhile insights besides people pointing out streams in the worst light possible to try and make Selen look menhera, such as the Vsaikyo and Splatoon tournies, but overall the Nijisister brigade is on full force calling Selen a retarded menhera chink

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
>walks into management's office while she's in Japan
>tries to curse them out
>ends up saying non-curse words and being more adorable than vulgar
>they laugh and say she's suspended for two weeks, no termination allowed
That would be a good recording for an animated clip.

Rosemi walks in, tries to angrily slam her hand on the desk. Manages to lightly hurt her hand. "PLUCK YOU MOTHER PLUCKER!"
"Who is disu uh sassy rost child?"
"Dis is Roesemi-chan.. I think."
She then proceeds to tell them she thinks they kind of pluck, and ends by shouting she bets they don't even know "What's up dawg?"
The autistic Japanese man at the desk smiles, for she has activated-u his trapu card
""Nawtting mooch uhh how abouta yoo?"

Rosemi then ends up announcing another 2 weeks off for mental damage.

I do feel pretty damn bad for her getting the carpet yanked out right as she hit some celebratory milestones. I'm sure it sucks for everyone but she didn't get cucked out of reaching it, she actively got there THEN lost it off the PR hit from shitty company management. Did she even get to announce anything about it regarding merch or celebrations before getting fucked? Or anything at all? Let alone the PC case/accessories and whatnot being cancelled.
That's gotta be morale tanking regardless of whatever else is going on. Even if she was planning to stick it out I would probably be depressed as fuck enough to take a break too.

Top Bottom