"My Hollywood fantasy is ruined when I see this crippled fuck. Hollywood lied to me"Tenma Maemi

Nijisanji L Collection

VSoyBoy

This is assuming Uki is in the US. Canada, that doesn't have the first amendment, has made, passed, and gone after people for hate speech laws.
He lives in New York
03-min-14.jpg

08-min-2.jpg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Xuhle

He lives in New York
03-min-14.jpg

08-min-2.jpg
I will point you back to the same post and read the edit. Cause yeah nothing is going to happen ether way.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Lmao at the Yamanbas jumping to actual legal consequences for Uki's retardation
At most what could happen is jap corpo autism getting him got for rocking the boat and causing a fuzz if it gets viral, other than that nobody cares

Punished Lurker

Last time they all together went on vacation, despite just being in Japan, was after AR Live cancellation. Would be funny if it happened another time
Not really, they have met more times since the february trip, maybe not the same group but there have been several group trips between Niji members. From the top of my mind I remember the Montreal meetup for offkai, the months they spent in Japan doing god-knows-what and finally the christmas and new year trip. That's why I find it so annoying.

Also while I'm at it with Nitter dead is there any other way of browsing twitter without creating an account?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

lolwatagain

His fans lap it up, so I doubt it.
Considering the severe overlap between tumblr and nijisisters, I'm sure a number of them are upset that he didn't go far enough and call for TWD.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
He lives in New York
03-min-14.jpg

08-min-2.jpg
>White people can't cook
>Went to school to learn French cuisine and cooking.
:mikok:

I don't know much about Uki, other than he's apparently some gay chink, but I couldn't care less about his white people comments. Doesn't bother me any, so he can keep saying all he wants about white people. I'd actually encourage it because why not? But, I'm sure he wouldn't reciprocate the feeling. I'm sure someone calling him a fag chink would upset him.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
>White people can't cook
Ah yes, cause chinks know how to cook!
Chink quisine:
- gutter oil fried rice with pigeons
- pig flu affected pork rib
- fried dog penises
- bat soup
😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Ah yes, cause chinks know how to cook!
Chink quisine:
- gutter oil fried rice with pigeons
- pig flu affected pork rib
- fried dog penises
- bat soup
😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
Can't forget the fucking rocks.

Awoogers

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>White people can't cook
>Went to school to learn French cuisine and cooking.
:mikok:

I don't know much about Uki, other than he's apparently some gay chink, but I couldn't care less about his white people comments. Doesn't bother me any, so he can keep saying all he wants about white people. I'd actually encourage it because why not? But, I'm sure he wouldn't reciprocate the feeling. I'm sure someone calling him a fag chink would upset him.
Chinks who bitch about wy pipo are worse than nignogs imo, at least niggas have a reason for being mad, chinks literally invade other countries, make more money than the locals by being inbred workaholics and then bitch and moan and act like angsty teens about "discrimination".

Xuhle

Chinks who bitch about wy pipo are worse than nignogs imo, at least niggas have a reason for being mad, chinks literally invade other countries, make more money than the locals by being inbred workaholics and then bitch and moan and act like angsty teens about "discrimination".
So women. :smugpipi:

chihirogumi

The only response necessary towards racist chinks.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
chinks literally invade other countries, make more money than the locals by being inbred workaholics and then bitch and moan and act like angsty teens about "discrimination".

Ain't called Jews of the East for nothing.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
So, every once in a while, posts get removed from the subreddit. Specifically, a while ago, mods removed posts about Uki. Incidently, all the Livers up to Krisis have reddit accounts with mod access the the subreddit. You doing some cleanup, Uki?

USS IOWA

I fucking hate Uki man, Because of his fucking awful tweet, The culture war fuckers are now gonna be flooding on this goddamn corner of the internet.

Last edited:

Awoogers

I fucking hate Uki man, Because of his fucking awful tweet culture war fuckers are now gonna be flooding on this goddamn corner of the internet.
Really plays on that gay femboy stereotype it's not even funny

Xuhle

Top Bottom