"You can slap me but not the sandwich"Ouro Kronii

Nijisanji L Collection

fortnitesmasherX

Are we about to see another thread get locked for being gay and off topic?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Rrats will fester no matter what they would have done, the silences from rosemi and scarle while smart still dont get that wrong, nothing they would have done right not that would have stopped the rrats from festering and not a much better way to handle this.

And? Why dont you just take the note under your own name and "Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your ball."
people will ratt and those people are twitter and vt. easily ignored and mocked people. Sadly the niji defense force is full of retards so their pr game is trash.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Why dont you just take the note under your own name and "Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your ball."
Okay listen here you aids ridden syphilis carrying homosexual 80iq SEAmammal oligophrenic neanderthal megatard, the only one sound arguments ive heard from your blow hole was that you should shut the fuck up to avoid me pulling up your league of legends profile filled with yuumi games.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Support who? Silently shafted talent? Cause even minimal "we are oarting ways with selen tatsuki" would still end up with tge same result of people mass unsubbing just cause she did end up in hospital.
We focusing on different aspects now. The difference here is between "our internal management is shitshow high-school drama" and "our internal management is shitshow high-school drama and we will make it publicly known using official corporate accounts, which will make us look irredeemable"
Except they still do with Froot? They still do with Wactor? They still do with Marina?
These are all differnt situations. We are talking explicitly situations of employer shttalking employee. Froot doing fine BTW. Whacktor is partially relevant, but they are so shitty that they had multiple walkouts and were reactionary to that.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Rrats will fester no matter what they would have done, the silences from rosemi and scarle while smart still dont get that wrong, nothing they would have done right not that would have stopped the rrats from festering and not a much better way to handle this.
in what world are Rosemi and Scarle's total silences smart
they turned off Scarle's chat out of nowhere and then they had Fulgur use his PL to update us on her status instead of posting a milquetoast reason for a delay or cancellation, Rosemi just had a member post that was inaccessible to the general public and lead to a very minor twitter hashtag in the same vein as Selen's
Even a simple "tummy hurt, will return" would've been not too bad, even if the past history with stealth suspensions paint those in a bad light for Niji anyways

Xuhle

in what world are Rosemi and Scarle's total silences smart
they turned off Scarle's chat out of nowhere and then they had Fulgur use his PL to update us on her status instead of posting a milquetoast reason for a delay or cancellation, Rosemi just had a member post that was inaccessible to the general public and lead to a very minor twitter hashtag in the same vein as Selen's
Even a simple "tummy hurt, will return" would've been not too bad, even if the past history with stealth suspensions paint those in a bad light for Niji anyways
Did rosmei get one as well? I thought only scarle did that lead to fulgur going to his PL to do that? And by saying that simple tummy hurt will return is still going the silent route you are aware of that right?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
which will make us look irredeemable
My argument is that nijisanji already looked irredeemable since the start of the whole fiasco, maybe even long before. And even if they chose to sweep it under the rug, imagine if someone else would try to kill themselves after SELEN just due to toxic working environment. Then its question of how long can niji ignore the elephant in the room.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
monke - Copy.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Did rosmei get one as well? I thought only scarle did that lead to fulgur going to his PL to do that? And by saying that simple tummy hurt will return is still going the silent route you are aware of that right?
Yes but its still not complete and utter silence that lead to the rampant speculation that happend.
It wouldnt not breed rrats, im not saying that, but it would stop an amount of people from jumping to the extremes
The silence and lack of PR during another PR crisis excaserbates things to obscene degrees that i would think even doing the bare minimum to not making it look like your talents got shoah-ed for a twitter like or youtube heart would be prudent

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
It's not really wrong assumption. Instances of terrible management are numerous. And let's not forget that whole industry have widely adopted terrible practice of not crediting the performer and legally forbidding performer from taking credit.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It's not really wrong assumption. Instances of terrible management are numerous. And let's not forget that whole industry have widely adopted terrible practice of not crediting the performer and legally forbidding performer from taking credit.
Its not the status quo in many other agencies, though, Phase, HoloEN and Vshoujo talents have all spoken highly of their managers while we've seemingly gotten the opposite from Nijsanji.

Phase and Holo still have shut down opportunities or ideas but we've gotten plenty of random snippets from talents being positive with the behinds the scenes staff

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It really seems like you fucking despise everything that makes vtubing what it is, may I interest you in a very free and western entertainment source?
Go back:
1708719483279.png

Xuhle

Yes but its still not complete and utter silence that lead to the rampant speculation that happend.
It wouldnt not breed rrats, im not saying that, but it would stop an amount of people from jumping to the extremes
Just doing a quick search of twitter there is only 1 tweet on where is romemi.
Though i think people would jump to extremes regardless of what they would have done, some more some less certainly.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Though i think people would jump to extremes regardless of what they would have done, some more some less certainly.
Nigga read
Im not implying it would stop rrats, but they got worse with the actions they did during this entire event

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
It really seems like you fucking despise everything that makes vtubing what it is
No. I think that vtubers should have universal right to acknowledge their other identities if they choose so, LIKE EVERY OTHER PERFORMER EVER!!! And not being slandered in termination notices. Is it really too much to ask?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
No. I think that vtubers should have universal right to acknowledge their other identities if they choose so, LIKE EVERY OTHER PERFORMER EVER!!! And not being slandered in termination notices. Is it really too much to ask?
Vtubers get to use their past lives as portfolio for what matters like employment opportunities in other aspects of the industry and it literally more often than not takes you 3 seconds of googling to realize "X turned into X after graduation" nowadays, even /r/VirtualYoutubers allows past lives under spoilers

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Vtubers get to use their past lives as portfolio for what matters like employment opportunities in other aspects of the industry and it literally more often than not takes you 3 seconds of googling to realize "X turned into X after graduation" nowadays, even /r/VirtualYoutubers allows past lives under spoilers
Yes, except when they go indie. Can't write "hi i'm Blu/Kuro, used to be Mysta in niji" in their twitter and linkedin, don't they? "but fans post PL info" is not a valid argument here.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Just like Nijisanji this thread decreases its quality rather quickly

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Just like Nijisanji this thread decreases its quality rather quickly
With nothing happening on Niji's side the nonsense just builds up with no release. It happened to the other thread and is happening here as we speak.

Top Bottom