"She a ho, man"Ouro Kronii

Nijisanji L Collection

x Hades Stamps

Well, you'll have to be not shit then. If dirty laundry is substantial - it'll be aired anyway. For now they look like shit because they publish the shit from position of power, becasue NDA only work one way. Even IdolEN looks shitty for their Riro Ron statement. Even Holo look shitty for Mel too IMO.
NDA's only work one way if they're designed that way. Two-way NDA's do exist, and are the only NDA's you should sign. Never sign a one way NDA

Xuhle

So just a dumb rrat and probaby just my brain going down a route becasue ive been listening to too much true crime con artist.

What if Nijisanji is just one giant Ponzi scheme, and thats why they dont pay more for the merch to there livers and have the most incompetent managers and staff everywhere.

For those that dont know what a Ponzi Scheme is. Short version they are taking money from Adam to pay John. And yes you can run a successful business as well just look up Lou Pearlman and what he did to the backstreet boys.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Foobs and Miko roleplaying the average Nijisanji meeting.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Xuhle

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hey look, this person just woke up from a coma

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Xuhle

So im digging right now thorugh the archives of VT, found this vt doesnt think its real. but what are the odds of it? it was apperantly made 20 mins before zaion termination. Seems like it was original posted on 2chan but i honestly dont know. Archieve i found it in. https://boards.4chan.org/vt/thread/69811838/this-was-posted-20-mins-before-zaion-termination

E: found the post i was looking for because i was an idiot an grab the screenshot from parrots discord originally.
brave_p92vFd6Chr.png

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So im digging right now thorugh the archives of VT, found this vt doesnt think its real. but what are the odds of it? it was apperantly made 20 mins before zaion termination. Seems like it was original posted on 2chan but i honestly dont know. Archieve i found it in. https://boards.4chan.org/vt/thread/69811838/this-was-posted-20-mins-before-zaion-termination

A schizophrenic nyfco post guessing the date of the termination while namefagging as Kyo seems very legit and accurate

Last edited:

Xuhle

A schizophrenic nyfco post guessing the date of the termination while namfagging as Kyo seems very legit and accurate
I dont know some of them seem pretty stupid and we know some of them clearly go through vt, millie. It honestly wouldnt surprise me that someone were stupid and actually made an account with there name there.

Its probably fake but eh just one of the things you stubble upon.

hlwldlnf

I highly doubt Fish can write anywhere near that eloquently. Assuming the leaker is even genuine, I would have possibly pegged Kunai, since she's barely made any money in Nijisanji and therefore has little reason to stay. I don't think she was particularly successful in her PL either, so it would make sense she plans to leave streaming behind. The insinuation that they've been in the company for a long time could just be misdirection.

However, Kunai has been doing a bunch of collabs, so that's hardly keeping other livers at arms length.

It could also be one of the males, I just don't know anything about them (nor can I even name most of them), so I couldn't even begin to make a guess as to who among them it could be.
If it were Kunai then the statement "I put my 2 weeks 4 months ago" means she would've quit even before debut since the last wave debuted in November.

Also is that Uki dude actually suspended? I saw someone on twitter saying that there was a Noctyx collab happening next week so unless the suspension isn't immediate then that statement is thrown out the window.

Xuhle

If it were Kunai then the statement "I put my 2 weeks 4 months ago" means she would've quit even before debut since the last wave debuted in November.

Also is that Uki dude actually suspended? I saw someone on twitter saying that there was a Noctyx collab happening next week so unless the suspension isn't immediate then that statement is thrown out the window.
they dont enforce suspension equally we know from zaion, and from her streams at the time, she knew she was getting suspended before hand and was already prepping her audience at the time if my memory servers me right. Though i could be remembering her after the suspension.

hlwldlnf

they dont enforce suspension equally we know from zaion, and from her streams at the time, she knew she was getting suspended before hand and was already prepping her audience at the time if my memory servers me right. Though i could be remembering her after the suspension.
eh fair, he is part of noctyx and if marketing in EN still wants to utilize them for the chinese market they could give him leniency regarding when he starts his suspension so they can rake in that money without pissing him off

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Yamanbas. Read the title of the thread. The other thread got locked because you retards cant stop yourselves from vomitting the dumbest rrats and arguing over litterally nothing. Go on vt or Leddit if you wanna have a autistic slapfght.

fortnitesmasherX

Yamanbas. Read the title of the thread. The other thread got locked because you retards cant stop yourselves from vomitting the dumbest rrats and arguing over litterally nothing. Go on vt or Leddit if you wanna have a autistic slapfght.
Shut up, Enna. You can't stop the truth from getting out.

I don't know if he's suspended or not but he might be participating in whatever "vacation" every liver is going to next week. They try to hide it but it's obvious as hell they are all going to meet up. Not only that but it seems Ethyria will also be busy throught the entirety of March and not have regular streaming schedules and who knows when the rest of obsydia and luzilight might come back

Yeah, it's absurd how little Niji talents are going to be streaming. I know we're all doom and gloom about the company, but I still really like a lot of the talents and don't want them to be despirited.

Last edited:

Punished Lurker

I don't know if he's suspended or not but he might be participating in whatever "vacation" every liver is going to next week. They try to hide it but it's obvious as hell they are all going to meet up. Not only that but it seems Ethyria will also be busy throught the entirety of March and not have regular streaming schedules and who knows when the rest of obsydia and luzilight might come back. In other words FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THIS SHIIIIIT. :pikameefuck:

I just had a horrible thought, you guys remember a couple of months ago I talked about the long trips NijiEN had been taking to Japan in order to work on "something", which is probably a 3D concert? And that Tazumi addressed the lack of 3D in his video? What if Selen's termination forced them to scrap large parts or even the entirety of what they worked on the past year and Tazumi addressed it because now it's been delayed even more?
Honestly who knows, at this point I have already abandoned hopes for anything 3D and just wish for them to return to a normal streaming schedule:depressedtako:. Fucking seriously how come in a branch with almost 30 talents noone can have a consistent streaming schedule (except Aia and maybe Maria, so that should give you an idea of how grim things are)

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

After the high people experienced here during the whole Selen fiasco, Niggasanji doing nothing these past few days are making people go cold turkey so they're resorting to crackhouses like nyfco or vt for their dopamine fix.

Please understand.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
This thread has been like this the last couple pages.
slap-fight.gif

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
You seem to care way too much about what some reatarded normies think about Corpo Vtubers.

So someone did a video on all that and also showed what some of the questions were before that wasnt in the thread. Still all rrats and nothing really to believe, still probably the Fish or Luca.

E: helps if i actually link the video.

Fish is too fucking dumb. I would think its probably one of the boys.

Seems like Niji learned their lesson and shut the fuck up for once. Until we get another graduation announcement or them going full retard and trying to stir the Dokibird shitshowI think its safe to say that nothing much will happen. I wonder if that retard DuckyVT got contacted by one of the talents to comment or try to shit on Khyo for being a "dramatuber". Seems like the kind of retarded shit they are willing to pull off.

Top Bottom