"I haven't been shaving with that item because I always go to the salon"Moona Hoshinova

Nijisanji L Collection

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Yes my guy, PREACH! It sure works for Hollywood!
I'm gonna say that any tactic invented by jews should not be celebrated...

You know why I think legal mind has this idea? Because it's similar to the Gina Carano shit with Disney, and this dude has severe Disney brainrot. Except that case was unequivocally malicious and this is just harmless for the most part.
Nope, can't agree. Any form of laundry airing by empolyer is inherently malicious and aim to harm employee's future prospects.

Xuhle

Yes my guy, PREACH! It sure works for Hollywood!
I'm gonna say that any tactic invented by jews should not be celebrated...

You know why I think legal mind has this idea? Because it's similar to the Gina Carano shit with Disney, and this dude has severe Disney brainrot. Except that case was unequivocally malicious and this is just harmless for the most part.
Yes he is seeing this at its worst, he has not seen any that are a lot more vague or only having the livers finding out on Twitter. As for this being malicious idk you know the girl has already tried to kill herself twice, then try airing out all the dirty laundry of the person behind it as well and throw your other talents under the bus because of it. There is certainly an argument to be made for this to be malicious as well.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
There is no stopping parasocial fans, but your misconstruing need from want. People want to know why because it stops speculation for better or worse, they do not need to know which will make rrat which is inevitable to happen.

Nope, is corpos/agencies/talents shut up - audience will shut up too. Things will end in minor twitter shitstorms, which can be ignored with no consequence whatsoever.
Yea how well it worked for them every time niji stealth suspended someone or when gura pulled a gura. Silence is still the worst option when it comes to vtubing right next to whatever wactor or niji is going because ultimately, the industry is not corpo based, its personality based, where only nolan watches vtubers for corpo.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yes he is seeing this at its worst, he has not seen any that are a lot more vague or only having the livers finding out on Twitter. As for this being malicious idk you know the girl has already tried to kill herself twice, then try airing out all the dirty laundry of the person behind it as well and throw your other talents under the bus because of it. There is certainly an argument to be made for this to be malicious as well.
The Selen stuff is OBVIOUSLY malicious, but this is equating the entire industry to that, including Indies, including phase, including vshojo. Overgeneralizations are never correct. When your entire fucking viewpoint centers on one of the worst dramas/PR disasters to date, it tends to be quite skewed. Nijisanji is the outlier atm, not the norm.

Limkin

Someone compiled all the information they gave on imgur
This sounds exactly like how Nijisisters write. Down to talking like you are having a conversation and after every sentence there is a question from someone you are answering in the next one
Also they are still unable to understand that the moment "second discord server" is mentioned it could be thrown into a dumpster. There was never "first discord server" lol

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
This sounds exactly like how Nijisisters write. Down to talking like you are having a conversation and after every sentence there is a question from someone you are answering in the next one
Also they are still unable to understand that the moment "second discord server" is mentioned it could be thrown into a dumpster. There was never "first discord server" lol
These "insider" posts are always just a gay larp. This one is even gayer than normal and /vt/ just continue to prove themselves as being tards for believing it

Zapan1984

These "insider" posts are always just a gay larp. This one is even gayer than normal and /vt/ just continue to prove themselves as being tards for believing it
yep, especially the "i gave my two week notice 4 months ago" like i wouldnt write that as well just a quick look in a file and see who wanted to leave in that timeframe

Xuhle

Yea how well it worked for them every time niji stealth suspended someone or when gura pulled a gura. Silence is still the worst option when it comes to vtubing right next to whatever wactor or niji is going because ultimately, the industry is not corpo based, its personality based, where only nolan watches vtubers for corpo.
Silence is not the worst option. There is perfectly good reasons to be silent because no everyone doesn't need to know every detail. Gura not saying anything for months was perfectly fine she didn't need to and doesn't like to use Twitter. Nijisanji being silent is what we have been shouting from the ISS if your wanting to say they shouldn't be silent your wanting fuel added to the fire. Silence is actually the best option because your not getting anyone in trouble legally or morally.

GG6B3MFXcAAj2xr

Early Adopter
Gura not saying anything for months was perfectly fine she didn't need to and doesn't like to use Twitter.
Yea until her core audience fucked off to yuko and shondo

Nijisanji being silent is what we have been shouting from the ISS if your wanting to say they shouldn't be silent your wanting fuel added to the fire.
Except by that time theyve already had WORST CRED one could imagine from the big company with people already figuring out what happened before niji even confirmed it down to details. Here, silence may be better than termination notice with slander, but it would still tank the stocks hard, just cause 2% and last cup of coffee incident would have needed explanations, with multiple artists by that time already confirming that they have given perms.

Basically, in most situations silence is very mid option, but context usually makes silence worse, paints you as secretive and dishonest corpo and spooks potential viewers, esp those that were only watching your graduated talent.

Xuhle

Yea until her core audience fucked off to yuko and shondo

Except by that time theyve already had WORST CRED one could imagine from the big company with people already figuring out what happened before niji even confirmed it down to details. Here, silence may be better than termination notice with slander, but it would still tank the stocks hard, just cause 2% and last cup of coffee incident would have needed explanations, with multiple artists by that time already confirming that they have given perms.

Basically, in most situations silence is very mid option, but context usually makes silence worse, paints you as secretive and dishonest corpo and spooks potential viewers, esp those that were only watching your graduated talent.
Here something then to take from LM stream, let the lawyers hand things behind the scene. By doing that it makes any fuck up by PR, like this, or marketing go away. That is what the silent option does and we were seeing that before Elira make her idiotic stream it was going away. Just because you want to know more information and try to own rrat that is only going to make things worse saying nothing will make things die faster then someone constantly adding fuel to a fire. Also who the fuck care if a corpo looks secretive they are supposed to be.

Also another thing from LM stream he seems to have looked at other termination and while does still think its unprofessional (which i mean it is to an extent) he understand its an industry standard and recognizes that wactor and nijisanji are outliers in this as it done in a way to damage the person behind the characters.

Early Adopter
Just because you want to know more information and try to own rrat that is only going to make things worse saying nothing will make things die faster
Except it wont cause everyone still remembers that froot owes money, zentreya is a dude, marina will never be a woman, and depressed nousagi cried on stream because of reddit despite the fact they dont bring it up ever. It just doest work like that, info doesn't have a tangible lifespan and clique rat was alive ever since a year ago, it would still fester and be confirmed no matter if niji spoke up or didnt.
Also who the fuck care if a corpo looks secretive they are supposed to be.
Parasocial fans, simps, vtuber fans, shareholders, traders, merch producers, fan artists. All of whom except shareholders are dedicated to PERSONA not agency.

Anyway, you are retarded and lurk moar

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nousagi is such a retard that the lawyer's chat was much more helpful in many regards. For example, Nousagi didn't know what a gachikoi was until chat brought it up.
Nousagi is so retarded he cant even give the basics to a normie, wow, no wonder he got bullied by reddit by being retarded

Xuhle

Except it wont cause everyone still remembers that froot owes money, zentreya is a dude, marina will never be a woman, and depressed nousagi cried on stream because of reddit despite the fact they dont bring it up ever. It just doest work like that, info doesn't have a tangible lifespan and clique rat was alive ever since a year ago, it would still fester and be confirmed no matter if niji spoke up or didnt.
And? Have any of them brought it up themselves or has it only been other people. From what ive seen its only other people which frackly who the fuck cares information will spread no matter what doesnt mean they need to aknowledge it at all though.

Parasocial fans, simps, vtuber fans, shareholders, traders, merch producers, fan artists. All of whom except shareholders are dedicated to PERSONA not agency.
And by saying nothing who does that hurt more, Parasocial fans, and simps, which again who the fuck cares. Silence will do minimal damage to all the others, they will continue to support them, sell merch, and the negligible would have been true for shareholders especially if they were silent and hadnt tried to throw the other livers under a bus. if your not happy about silence then you better not be working at any company cause there is no way in hell that they will tell you ever little detail just because your fefe have been outraged. Silence is their bread and butter as it keep them out of trouble and keeps there products unique to them.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nope, is corpos/agencies/talents shut up - audience will shut up too. Things will end in minor twitter shitstorms, which can be ignored with no consequence whatsoever.
Making talents or corpos shut up for whatever reason (i.e corpo or personal) leads to people looking too much into why they're silent, leading to the possibility of worse rrats festering over time if the slience is more drawn out, we just saw this with Scarle, Rosemi, some people even conjured up minor worry over Mori saying she had a sudden corpo-wide thing she needed to tend to urgently

Obviously, Selen's case and maybe Riro-ron's depending on your opinion can be obvious cases of why shutting up is bad, but in comparison, see how COVER handled both Rushia and Mel's terminations, an initial call to "fuck off with our talent's personals" to an "im sorry it turned out this way but she blabbed" (and we knew she did). With Mel it was entirely a sudden internal thing but they still had the transparency to let her do a final message and the company still acknowledges her for the moment

Early Adopter
And? Have any of them brought it up themselves or has it only been other people
Your argument was the company shouldnt bring shit up themselves and i gave you examples of people not bringing embarrassing info up and its still being in public consciousness, are you special?

Parasocial fans, and simps, which again who the fuck cares.
Who do you think superchats on streams? Who buys gifted subs? They are a backbone of community and you dismiss them like they are nothing.
Silence will do minimal damage to all the others, they will continue to support them, sell merch,
Support who? Silently shafted talent? Cause even minimal "we are oarting ways with selen tatsuki" would still end up with tge same result of people mass unsubbing just cause she did end up in hospital.

if your not happy about silence then you better not be working at any company cause there is no way in hell that they will tell you ever little detail just because your fefe have been outraged. Silence is their bread and butter as it keep them out of trouble and keeps there products unique to them
At this point you arent even speaking English. Go back to SEA, monkey.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Except it wont cause everyone still remembers that froot owes money, zentreya is a dude, marina will never be a woman, and depressed nousagi cried on stream because of reddit despite the fact they dont bring it up ever.
Remebering is one thing, not letting go is whole another. Majority of the audience don't hold grudges, they are here for fun content, not stale drama. Airing dirty laundrly is always two-edged sword. It might fuck up person's income and mental health and then they quietly fall into obscurity, but it also might, i don't know, tank your stonks negligibly and potentially ruin whole business.

Bronze

I'll just remind people that Hololive also published a termination statement followed by a stream of talents and got entirely different results. So its not Niji making statements that got them into this position, its their horrible way of doing it. They should have recognized achievements of Selen, and gave a vibe they are sad to let her go. Although by the time Selen got terminated the general trust and goodwill Niji had was way lower. So even if Niji was entirely silent a backlash at this point was probably inevitable.

I believe the stuff like "Nina got better relationships with "clique" after some time, Rosemi is away enough to not be a part of it but close enough to not get in conflict, sounds not completely innocent but its the smart way to do things if you aren't going to quit immediately," etc. But these are conclusions we can theorize without being an insider. I don't believe its an insider, but it was still a fun read.

Early Adopter
not letting go is whole another. Majority of the audience don't hold grudges
Except they still do with Froot? They still do with Wactor? They still do with Marina?

Also go back to cuck corner

Xuhle

Making talents or corpos shut up for whatever reason (i.e corpo or personal) leads to people looking too much into why they're silent, leading to the possibility of worse rrats festering over time if the slience is more drawn out, we just saw this with Scarle, Rosemi, some people even conjured up minor worry over Mori saying she had a sudden corpo-wide thing she needed to tend to urgently
Rrats will fester no matter what they would have done, the silences from rosemi and scarle while smart still dont get that wrong, nothing they would have done right not that would have stopped the rrats from festering and not a much better way to handle this.

Except they still do with Froot? They still do with Wactor? They still do with Marina?
And? Why dont you just take the note under your own name and "Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your ball."

Top Bottom