"too much lesbian. no more lesbian please! KIARA! less lesbian, ok? [I have a screenshot of this] CAREFUL!!!!"LittleGoose22 (superchat)

Nijisanji L Collection

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

1708661277608.png

Today's tea leaves are something else.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Remember, remember the rrats about the 23rd of... February. If the dramafag and 4chan are to be believed, something happens today.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Remember, remember the rrats about the 23rd of... February. If the dramafag and 4chan are to be believed, something happens today.
Remember kids. If you keep throwing out random dates, eventually you'll be correct on one of them!

Negzana

Remember kids. If you keep throwing out random dates, eventually you'll be correct on one of them!
I'm calling dibs on March 4th. There's no way they'd let Rosemi graduate in February

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I'm calling dibs on March 4th. There's no way they'd let Rosemi graduate in February
Imagine if all the rrats about one graduation a month cause them to lengthen the time between graduations even more causing people to be stuck forever, like contracts are expired but the accounts are just sitting there in limbo cause they refuse to graduate them.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
>dramafag and 4chan
>to be believed

Pick one.

The Rratarded Alt

God's Strongest Dragoon

Crossposting from the general thread

Ruh roh rosemi

[a]

Reminder that she just had her 1st stream yesterday after a 2 week break since February 3rd.

niggaphil

VSoyBoy

Crossposting from the general thread

Ruh roh rosemi

[a]

Reminder that she just had her 1st stream yesterday after a 2 week break since February 3rd.

Didn't the savants at vt have her announcing her graduation today? So that's not happening then.

The Rratarded Alt

Didn't the savants at vt have her announcing her graduation today? So that's not happening then.
Rrat: management changed their mind on allowing her to graduate at the last minute (literally 24 hours before she was going to announce it) because it would look bad given the timing. She fought them over it and called them all slant-eyed yamanbas, thus got herself a suspension.
:baeJam::baeJam:

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Oh please. This is just the cover for her suddenly vanishing. We'll soon get an announcement that Rosemi died of tuberculosis.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

If were picking dates i pick June 28th. It's international rose day and i think the graduation line is a bit long right now, might take a few months to work through.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Imagine if all the rrats about one graduation a month cause them to lengthen the time between graduations even more causing people to be stuck forever, like contracts are expired but the accounts are just sitting there in limbo cause they refuse to graduate them.
Imagine the above but now they have to bid on graduation slots, along with an incredibly black, Jewish-level contract that forbids streaming in any other capacity.

..Wait, that last part is already real.

:rikutazumi:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Eventually there'd come a point where you're so tired of waiting for your designated graduation slot that you'd fire up a stream and just yell the Yamanba word repeatedly until they terminate you.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Eventually there'd come a point where you're so tired of waiting for your designated graduation slot that you'd fire up a stream and just yell the Yamanba word repeatedly until they terminate you.
Rosemi standup comedy stream.

"This company is so black, everyone's a Yamanba. Mr. Tazumi? Yamanba. My manager? Yamanba. Millie? Superduper Yamanba! You cannot work for Nijisanji unless you're a Yamanba. That's why it's a coffee, no milk or sugar company. Imagine Phase Connect but it only hires Italians. That's Nijisanji. Now fire me already, Riku! Bring it, bitch. LET ME OUT!"

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Nijisanji management went to an onsen, and when they dipped in the bath the water turned into coffee.

*badoomph tsk!*

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Well, unless something happens at like midnight we can say rrats disproven, I suppose. Then again, judging by the recent Uki thing the livers do a good enough job at killing the company reputation without the help of management.

Stunned But Dumb

Well, unless something happens at like midnight we can say rrats disproven, I suppose. Then again, judging by the recent Uki thing the livers do a good enough job at killing the company reputation without the help of management.
Imagine if these were still managers skinwalking and they just replied how they thought the livers would. "Now, what are Uki's most notable traits... oh, I know!"

Xuhle

Imagine if these were still managers skinwalking and they just replied how they thought the livers would. "Now, what are Uki's most notable traits... oh, I know!"
At that point they need to just outright fire the PR guy cause at that point any other or they do will be "negligible".

Top Bottom