"We all fed the deer, when I finished I was busy making sure to film Bae being rammed by deers"IRyS

Nijisanji L Collection

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

"If leaders royally mess up by losing a war and alienating half of their country, they move up on the list of things legible to be eaten"
Americans take note

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
This thread succumbed to tangents too. Tardsanji, we require fuckup ASAP!!!

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

NEW VTA RECRUITMENT!!!!

PEOPLE LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHY THEY ARE DOING IT SO EARLY SINCE NO TALENTS THAT WERE PICKED LAST TIME DEBUTED YET! Probably to increase worker retention i dunno.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

NEW VTA RECRUITMENT!!!!

PEOPLE LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHY THEY ARE DOING IT SO EARLY SINCE NO TALENTS THAT WERE PICKED LAST TIME DEBUTED YET! Probably to increase worker retention i dunno.

Most likely to get new managers ans PR

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

NEW VTA RECRUITMENT!!!!

Imagine not wanting to go to vtuber school and being given preferential hiring with Nijisanji.

PemAloeKenzoku

Yeah, why bother going to vtuber school when you can bypass it and join NijiEN..... :rikutazumi:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
More redditors shitting on Uki
ukimeme.jpg
One post trying to be smug by saying acktually its not racism, its prejudice has 0 updoots

Im suprised redditors have a spine on this

im putting a bunch of sample posts and their archives in this spoiler, because its funny and interesting how even fucking redditors are standing up to a femboy saying anti white shit instead of clapping like seals

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Zyklon Mag

I swear I've seen this typing style on /mans/ occasionally screeching whenever someone shits on Niji or says something nice about the hologirls/Doki there. RAUS MIT NIJIGGER SEETHE FROM MY GENERAL

God's Strongest Dragoon

I swear I've seen this typing style on /mans/ occasionally screeching whenever someone shits on Niji or says something nice about the hologirls/Doki there. RAUS MIT NIJIGGER SEETHE FROM MY GENERAL
I was originally enjoying seeing the seethe on twitter but I got really tired of seeing this constant cycle:
Nijisisters and Livers spouting the most blatant lies and toxicity while trying to deepthroat Anycolor
Someone calls them out on their lies

Nijisister: "THIS IS HARASSMENT, DOKIBIRD TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT, BE SILENT SO WE CAN KEEP SLANDERING HER"

Very quickly pushed my opinion from "we should have civil conversations" to "Douglas MacArthur should have been allowed to nuke China"

Zyklon Mag

I was originally enjoying seeing the seethe on twitter but I got really tired of seeing this constant cycle:
Nijisisters and Livers spouting the most blatant lies and toxicity while trying to deepthroat Anycolor

Nijisister: "THIS IS HARASSMENT, DOKIBIRD TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT, BE SILENT SO WE CAN KEEP SLANDERING HER"

Very quickly pushed my opinion from "we should have civil conversations" to "Douglas MacArthur should have been allowed to nuke China"
Rules for thee but not for me. There's a certain type of person who tries to appeal to your need to be socially acceptable, so they can do something far from it. Women have a bit more experience being on the receiving end (predators tend to take advantage of women's fear of appearing rude) and the ones dishing it out. An ideal situation for a social bully is for them to strangle their enemies but look like a saint. And if they can't look like a saint, they want to force people to treat them like one.

If you wanna bring China into this, face culture is a big thing over there. You want to appear acceptable, see?

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

At first I didn’t want niji haters hating or trolls trolling on their fanbase and vtubers working for Anycolor, but when they start slandering or harassing Dokibird, I was like “alright let these motherfuckers nuke the fuck out of them to their hearts content”.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Thats very true, im just surprised the dislike for Niji and Noctyx/Luxiem is enough for an Asian seething about white people be rightfully mocked
Regular people have no standards whatsoever, they will dislike whatever is mandated by the collective and their opinions will change on a whim.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Dfvkph6WsAA_s_z.jpgExcept, you know, with pronouns and fujoshit everywhere. Also 50:50 on being a minor.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

wrp

Some people in Doki's chat earlier this stream were spamming about lethal company in a way I assume had to do with a comment about nijisanji. It was a couple hours ago and I got distracted as soon as it happened.
I would have clipped it to find out what she said but apparently she has clips disabled on her channel, maybe having to do with me not being a sub or not following her long enough.
Just two minor curiosities, if anyone happens to know what sparked that it might be funny.

Of course, notorious Klan member MariMari_en

I watch MariMari just enough to have the impression that it's a 50/50 whether she actually sang this or if this is an AI cover

I can make clips on her channel, it's an integral part of the Twitch Rivals tournament so the hosts can verify achievements.
1708655204842.png
This is all I get. I'm not banned so idk wtf this is.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Some people in Doki's chat earlier this stream were spamming about lethal company in a way I assume had to do with a comment about nijisanji. I would have clipped it to find out what she said but apparently she has clips disabled on her channel, maybe having to do with me not being a sub or not following her long enough.
I can make clips on her channel, it's an integral part of the Twitch Rivals tournament so the hosts can verify achievements.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Top Bottom