"Sakana roleplayed as a Starcraft turret when he was 9"Himemiya Rie

Nijisanji L Collection

Negzana

The 2/23 rrat is stupid. They wouldn't do it in February as I said. The next announcement will be first Monday of March.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
The 2/23 rrat is stupid. They wouldn't do it in February as I said. The next announcement will be first Monday of March.
Sir, this is the Nijisanji L thread. Anything can (and will) happen as long as it involves clownshoes and Niji sitting on their balls after shooting themselves in the dick.

Xuhle

Sir, this is the Nijisanji L thread. Anything can (and will) happen as long as it involves clownshoes and Niji sitting on their balls after shooting themselves in the dick.
Speaking of which LM is live mostly going over everything he's learned of this, the vtuber industry, and later reacting to a PR professor (no link so can't just link that directly). Time to see how much of a shit show nijisanji is.

And he's becoming a real vtuber ever so slowly as he's now going to do a super chats reading.

E: I'll timestamp the sections once he is done streaming. He made an interesting perspective of how legal and pr (obviously) are not communicating with each other.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Speaking of which LM is live mostly going over everything he's learned of this, the vtuber industry, and later reacting to a PR professor (no link so can't just link that directly). Time to see how much of a shit show nijisanji is.

And he's becoming a real vtuber ever so slowly as he's now going to do a super chats reading.

E: I'll timestamp the sections once he is done streaming. He made an interesting perspective of how legal and pr (obviously) are not communicating with each other.

He's got a lot of misconceptions about the industry tbh, nobody has corrected his "graduation notices on twitter are unprofessional" idea. He seems to think these are internal docs which corpos put on twitter to fuck with the talent but these are very obviously public notices for the fanbase, internal notices have never been posted. Niji not telling Selen she was terminated was just shitty management and her notice was abnormally terrible, most of them are incredibly vague and milquetoast.

The main issue I see is that all of his knowledge about the industry comes from the 5-10% of it that's shit, so he doesn't really have a good picture of why things are like they are.

Xuhle

He's got a lot of misconceptions about the industry tbh, nobody has corrected his "graduation notices on twitter are unprofessional" idea. He seems to think these are internal docs which corpos put on twitter to fuck with the talent but these are very obviously public notices for the fanbase, internal notices have never been posted. Niji not telling Selen she was terminated was just shitty management and her notice was abnormally terrible, most of them are incredibly vague and milquetoast.
From what I saw in the wactor stream he was getting it somewhat but because he's only seen the worst so far with niji and wactor. People have been saying to compare these termination to Mels termination and that other then the worst then so far.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
From what I saw in the wactor stream he was getting it somewhat but because he's only seen the worst so far with niji and wactor. People have been saying to compare these termination to Mels termination and that other then the worst then so far.
I saw it and for being such a """vtuber historian""" nousagi seemed to be the one getting lectured there :SelenHAHAhere:

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
I saw it and for being such a """vtuber historian""" nousagi seemed to be the one getting lectured there :SelenHAHAhere:
Nousagi is such a retard that the lawyer's chat was much more helpful in many regards. For example, Nousagi didn't know what a gachikoi was until chat brought it up.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nousagi is such a retard that the lawyer's chat was much more helpful in many regards. For example, Nousagi didn't know what a gachikoi was until chat brought it up.
Jesus christ...

I honestly worry that this lawyer dude's image of the industry is gonna be eternally tarred because he's come in during such a drama heavy era and nobody dares to give a more neutral version outlook.

Xuhle

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
nobody has corrected his "graduation notices on twitter are unprofessional" idea
Because they are objectively unprofessional (citing reasons part). This being somewhat of an industry standard doesn't make it any better.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Because they are objectively unprofessional. This being somewhat of an industry standard doesn't make it any better.
What should they do then? Not tell people that one of their talents left?
Or would you rather be coddled like in hollywood and be told that it was due to (((creative differences)))?

Xuhle

Or would you rather be coddled like in hollywood and be told that it was due to (((creative differences)))?
"Keep it simple stupid". Why not just say we are no longer with x person? Like we want transparency but really why do we need it for something like this? Like take the vesper and magni stuff we suspect that contract just ran out but do we need holo to tell us that or just getting the 3 page doc of bs because they want to slander the person behind character.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"Keep it simple stupid". Why not just say we are no longer with x person?
Maybe... but each time there's a graduation the only reaction I see is "GIVE US MORE FUCKING INFO DAMMIT" also most grad notices are just "Talent had [reason] for leaving, we are sad to see them go, we wish them well in their future endeavors"

I think you people are in the same mindset as legalbro and think ALL notices are like Selen's or Zaions'.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Keep silent about any and all reasons. Keep silent about what it was: termination, expiration, litigation, whatever. Just say something neutral "we're parting ways with them, wish success in future creative endeavors", shit like that. No dirty laundry even if that was downright criminal case.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
"Keep it simple stupid". Why not just say we are no longer with x person?
Works with showbiz, doesnt work with streaming and esp vtubing due to more intimate and parasocial nature of the media. People need to know why, or you are getting killed tomorrow.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Keep silent about any and all reasons. Keep silent about what it was: termination, expiration, litigation, whatever. Just say something neutral "we're parting ways with them, wish success in future creative endeavors", shit like that. No dirty laundry even if that was downright criminal case.
Lol, then comes false and friends, they get in contact with some friend or someone leaks to /vt/ and then agency looks black as fuck for hiding THE TRUTH to save their own asses.

Actually, not saying anything BENEFITS the agency, I bet Niji would've come out of this way better if their scummy treatment of Selen wasn't brought to light by their own incompetent notice, and Selen herself wouldn't have gotten a tenth of the notoriety and new cult following if her story didn't blow up.

Last edited:

Xuhle

Works with showbiz, doesnt work with streaming and esp vtubing due to more intimate and parasocial nature of the media. People need to know why, or you are getting killed tomorrow.
There is no stopping parasocial fans, but your misconstruing need from want. People want to know why because it stops speculation for better or worse, they do not need to know which will make rrat which is inevitable to happen.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

The main issue I see is that all of his knowledge about the industry comes from the 5-10% of it that's shit, so he doesn't really have a good picture of why things are like they are.
Well, he is a grifter just coasting the drama for views and donos from idiots dumb enough to donate to him. The fact that he did more than one stream on the subject should say all that needs to be said.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Nope, is corpos/agencies/talents shut up - audience will shut up too. Things will end in minor twitter shitstorms, which can be ignored with no consequence whatsoever.
Lol, then comes false and friends, they get in contact with some friend or someone leaks to /vt/ and then agency looks black as fuck for hiding THE TRUTH to save their own asses.
Well, you'll have to be not shit then. If dirty laundry is substantial - it'll be aired anyway. For now they look like shit because they publish the shit from position of power, becasue NDA only work one way. Even IdolEN looks shitty for their Riro Ron statement. Even Holo look shitty for Mel too IMO.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nope, is corpos/agencies/talents shut up - audience will shut up too. Things will end in minor twitter shitstorms, which can be ignored with no consequence whatsoever.

Well, you'll have to be not shit then. If dirty laundry is substantial - it'll be aired anyway. For now they look like shit because they publish the shit from position of power, becasue NDA only work one way. Even IdolEN looks shitty for their Riro Ron statement.
Yes my guy, PREACH! It sure works for Hollywood!
I'm gonna say that any tactic invented by jews should not be celebrated...

You know why I think legal mind has this idea? Because it's similar to the Gina Carano shit with Disney, and this dude has severe Disney brainrot. Except that case was unequivocally malicious and this is just harmless for the most part.

Top Bottom