"I knew Bae was the right teammate for me. I knew it the moment she jumped into the water"Mori Calliope

Nijisanji L Collection

tgmslc

oh no, people here REALLY want them to fail, Riku is just a bigger scapegoat than Elira to be honest, Niji problem is a structural one, so we just aim at him more so we have a name to say and joke about.

they made the west hate them more than the chinks hated Coco and Haachama when they had spoke about Taiwan.
At this point I want the company to fail mostly so the livers getting completely fucking ridden by this shit-ass company can get out. They're all clearly mentally unwell and it's just getting sad, it's not even fun to be mad at the livers at this point.

I don't want Niji close for the same reason as I don't want Gura to graduate - they are containment ward. Also it might convince other companies to open or increase male branches and that's no good too
The worst thing that could happen to Hololive would be Nijisanji's fucking nutso and asshole fanbase to jump ship and join the Hololive fandom. All they know how to do is fight amongst themselves and shit on other Nijisanji talents they don't like.

So no, I don't want them to fail. Doesn't mean I won't laugh at their ineptitude, though, or laugh at their most asshole talents getting what they deserve.
I dunno, sisters being in the Nijisanji fandom doesn't appear to stop them from baiting & falseflagging all over /vt/ and Twitter so I'd bet actual money that Anycolor dying wouldn't increase their shitposting, not long-term anyways. Hell, maybe if they no longer had a corpo to pretend to defend they'd eventually go back to whatever the fuck they did before 2021. With how toxic they are, my guess is they'd get really into Kpop Stan Twitter arguments.
:ponrys:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't think all sisters are ultra mega hardcore SJWs, and honestly people online have a way of ignoring their "principles" if it benefits them.
I'm wondering if there wouldn't just be a general diaspora across all corpos for the Nijisisters. They aren't actually a hivemind, as much as they try to be, and they all want different things from their talents, even within Nijisanji. No reason to presume that won't carry on having different wants that are best served by different talents in different corpos after Nijisanji.

tgmslc

I'm wondering if there wouldn't just be a general diaspora across all corpos for the Nijisisters. They aren't actually a hivemind, as much as they try to be, and they all want different things from their talents, even within Nijisanji. No reason to presume that won't carry on having different wants that are best served by different talents in different corpos after Nijisanji.
I mean, it's possible, but like any group of lone individuals spreading out across a subculture, they'd lose a lot of their identity as Niji Sisters pretty quickly. If one of these megabitch-tier hater Sisters showed up in, say, Fauna or Mumei's community and just acted the same way, they'd get shouted down, ignored, or just outright banned pretty quickly.

Which is why I think the really noisy & problematic Sisters that refuse to conform and change would either end up in a vtuber community that's already identical to Niji's OR they would just get left out in the cold long enough that they just move on to some other hobby.

Helkar

Is NIJI EN collapse/branch-closing/branch-merge into JP even a big probability? Instead of a slow, continuous bleed of revenue and talents that may as well last for a number of years, in which case the fanbase drain will also be slow and we won't really see "nijisister enclaves" in other communities.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is NIJI EN collapse/branch-closing/branch-merge into JP even a big probability? Instead of a slow, continuous bleed of revenue and talents that may as well last for a number of years, in which case the fanbase drain will also be slow and we won't really see "nijisister enclaves" in other communities.
The "merge" conclusion has been proposed so much because they already have a track record of it, both KR and ID were merged into the main branch after they stopped being as lucrative as Riku wanted. We honestly don't know how it will end, maybe Niji kills off the branch and graduates half of the members while the ones loyal to the corpo get integrated, maybe they shut it down completely and try again in a couple of years like what happened to Shanghai and Taipei which got canned and served as the basis of VirtualReal, nobody knows.

The only certainty is that loosing ground in EN is bad for Niji, all of their competitors are establishing footholds in the market and they have foolishly destroyed theirs, while their home market is still ten times larger it's never good when all of your business rivals are doing something and you aren't. Even if the EN market is rebellious, contrarian and may not be super profitable in the future (nobody can truly say for certain) the limited birthrates and decaying economy of japan mean that the home market won't be unshakeable forever, at least growth in other asian markets with growing buying power and populations like SEA is needed if westerners are too annoying to deal with, but surprise, surprise, Niji fumbled that one too.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

I really want to find the guy who thought this was a good idea and just graduate him from life.

Malchior

In a sense I can undnderstand the "niji is the schizo version of SCP" but as an example... has someone kept a track on Hex fanbase? Don't get me wrong I know that even between sisters there's the hex ones and the others, but I believe his echo chamber is following him to this day only waiting for him to debut as a indie or in another company.

My point is, the ones that still whatches them, are sickly attached to the livers they enjoy, to the point that they will follow them, if not, why are they fighting in this hill until now?

I would agree with that argument if the taboo of people talking about PLs still existed, but now, it's not a herculean task to find anyone again

Imo i dont really care if niji survives or not im here only for the shitshow :amepopcorn:

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links

I really want to find the guy who thought this was a good idea and just graduate him from life.

Why the fuck would you hire Snail's house, an artist that got famous for space-themed electronic synthwave and cute ambient ditties, and then tell him to make a j-pop song from 2010.

bothyourhouses

Oh yes, I would love to work under someone who bullied a person to suicide, creating her own clique in the company and instead of being prosecuted has been promoted to a position that has even more authority! I will definitely never spill it out on accident, creating even more drama for the company
The people who don't want to work with her have already left. For someone who joins after, there's no reason for them to even know, and if they do find out then doxxing your coworkers isn't going to be a good look.
Riku is just a bigger scapegoat than Elira to be honest, Niji problem is a structural one
He's the CEO, ultimately the buck stops with him. Their EN management structure is rotten all the way through, we see that with how much they're still trying to cheap out on English speaking staff, but he's the person who could've taken a different course.
At this point I want the company to fail mostly so the livers getting completely fucking ridden by this shit-ass company can get out. They're all clearly mentally unwell and it's just getting sad, it's not even fun to be mad at the livers at this point.
I want the company to fail to serve as an example for the future, so that when other corpos think about treating their talents and employees badly there's a smoking crater to point to for why you shouldn't do that, the same way as we do for recasting new voice actors for your characters.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The "merge" conclusion has been proposed so much because they already have a track record of it, both KR and ID were merged into the main branch after they stopped being as lucrative as Riku wanted. We honestly don't know how it will end, maybe Niji kills off the branch and graduates half of the members while the ones loyal to the corpo get integrated, maybe they shut it down completely and try again in a couple of years like what happened to Shanghai and Taipei which got canned and served as the basis of VirtualReal, nobody knows.

The only certainty is that loosing ground in EN is bad for Niji, all of their competitors are establishing footholds in the market and they have foolishly destroyed theirs, while their home market is still ten times larger it's never good when all of your business rivals are doing something and you aren't. Even if the EN market is rebellious, contrarian and may not be super profitable in the future (nobody can truly say for certain) the limited birthrates and decaying economy of japan mean that the home market won't be unshakeable forever, at least growth in other asian markets with growing buying power and populations like SEA is needed if westerners are too annoying to deal with, but surprise, surprise, Niji fumbled that one too.
With how the yen is doing, it looks really bad to be dying in the EN market while Cover has entrenched themselves as the kings of EN while Brave has established themselves and is growing.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
With how the yen is doing, it looks really bad to be dying in the EN market while Cover has entrenched themselves as the kings of EN while Brave has established themselves and is growing.
I am really interested in where the industry will go in the next year or so, I don't think we have fully witnessed the repercussions of what happened in february yet. Right now we seem to be in this weird slump/stasis period where the direct competition of Holo/Niji from 2021-2023 has basically ceased completely.

tgmslc

I am really interested in where the industry will go in the next year or so, I don't think we have fully witnessed the repercussions of what happened in february yet. Right now we seem to be in this weird slump/stasis period where the direct competition of Holo/Niji from 2021-2023 has basically ceased completely.
I agree that Nijisanji is not really competing at HoloPro's level anymore. Where Cover seems to have done a really good job of reading the room and realizing that there's less and less room for new talents, Anycolor has just blindly stuck to their policy of shitting out poorly-supported waves of new nobodies and hoping that splashing just a little more paint on the wall will maybe get some more of it to stick somewhere.

I'm interested to see what happens with Brave Group now that they own Idol. They just acquired a whole mess of established talents all at once and I'm curious if it'll hurt, help, or do nothing to their other established groups.

Helkar

That stasis is pretty likely to stick around for a while, IMO.
NIJI EN, as already discussed, is thoroughly fucked, they'll either slowly bleed talents and revenue or pull the plug, withdrawing from EN market entirely.
Brave right now is seemingly aiming at ~20 new debuts every 6 months across their properties, but even if all of those debutees miraculously find their own dedicated audiences, it'll take years for any of them to reach the level any HoloEN talent has today, and Cover surely won't just sit on their asses doing nothing.
And Vshojo...exists? I dunno, i'm always puzzled as to their place in vtubing corpo sphere overall.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I dunno, sisters being in the Nijisanji fandom doesn't appear to stop them from baiting & falseflagging all over /vt/ and Twitter so I'd bet actual money that Anycolor dying wouldn't increase their shitposting, not long-term anyways. Hell, maybe if they no longer had a corpo to pretend to defend they'd eventually go back to whatever the fuck they did before 2021. With how toxic they are, my guess is they'd get really into Kpop Stan Twitter arguments.
:ponrys:
Sisters are already in the Stars fandom from a long time concern fagging every time something related to Holo happened like the Termination of Ganma for example
You can spot them easily by just asking them who founded Holostars and they dont knowing that it was Yagoo himself and other stuff that exposes them as Sisters in disguise
Nijisanji EN dying will Skyrocket the concern fagging to astronomical Levels that i dont want to see :yagoocry:

Limkin

They just really really really wanted some schizos to run around spreading rumors that this two are dating, you don't understand

frz

The people who don't want to work with her have already left. For someone who joins after, there's no reason for them to even know, and if they do find out then doxxing your coworkers isn't going to be a good look.

He's the CEO, ultimately the buck stops with him. Their EN management structure is rotten all the way through, we see that with how much they're still trying to cheap out on English speaking staff, but he's the person who could've taken a different course.

I want the company to fail to serve as an example for the future, so that when other corpos think about treating their talents and employees badly there's a smoking crater to point to for why you shouldn't do that, the same way as we do for recasting new voice actors for your character
You speak as if the corpse of tsunderia/akioair/etc. Prevented the formation of Nexas.
They will do it again bet.
My favorite is wactor still being able to recruit vtubers

If you dont know who to blame just fedpost harry. He is still the EN director after all.

Days 195 of "how is this guy not fired yet"

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Really hard to say by now. Tardiku change his growth promises like Putin change war objectives, with same amounts of hopium and copium. In any case, i doubt we'll see EN folding formally until next summer.

Zyklon Mag

Sisters are already in the Stars fandom from a long time concern fagging every time something related to Holo happened like the Termination of Ganma for example
You can spot them easily by just asking them who founded Holostars and they dont knowing that it was Yagoo himself and other stuff that exposes them as Sisters in disguise
Nijisanji EN dying will Skyrocket the concern fagging to astronomical Levels that i dont want to see :yagoocry:
Optimistically, I'm hoping any massive Nijisister cancer would get stomped on like how retards tried to guilt Astel and Miyabi into not eating McDonalds/making them talk about the muzzie-kike war. PLEASE.:painpeko:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
You'll know the sister migration is happening when some other corpo with males (idk Globie or FSP or something) starts inclining out of nowhere. It hasn't happened yet except for the occasional StarsEN overlap, but frankly, I don't see any kind of large-scale Stars migration ever happening if it hasn't happened already.

My own observation is that the ex-Niji fans who are fueling other corpos' growth right now are ex-Pomudachis and Lazusydia refugees mostly. The months-long wait for the return of Mint in particular accustomed them to watching other girls. I don't think they would welcome being followed by sisters and anyone who stayed on after the black screen vid.

The best thing that could happen for everyone would honestly be if the Niji men end up leaving and forming some kind of loose indie VTuber group so as to not lose too much of their current following. It would very quickly cleanse what's left of the NijiEN fandom of the worst elements, while still maintaining containment (though, it would most likely end up just tanking the branch too and accelerating absorption into NIJI proper, so yeah).

Horo7618

No one in particular
Where Cover seems to have done a really good job of reading the room and realizing that there's less and less room for new talents, Anycolor has just blindly stuck to their policy of shitting out poorly-supported waves of new nobodies and hoping that splashing just a little more paint on the wall will maybe get some more of it to stick somewhere.
NijiEN debuts since 2023: 9
HoloEN debuts since 2023: also 9

Top Bottom