"I remember I had to make a speech about Babylon, and I kept pronouncing it 'baby-lonia, baby-lonia' in front of the whole class, and nobody stopped me until after I'd finished"IRyS

Nijisanji L Collection

Smelliest007

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Better download and archive this.
Looks like someone has already clipped it and it’s made the way into my recommended feed.

E: This linked clip below seems to be related.

Last edited:

ex_lurker

All they would need to do is send a playbutton to a less favored child like Maria or whatever instead of a golden child like Vox or Ike and get ahead of the playbutton narrative
But autistic corpo gonna autistic corpo and they let everyone keep confirming the playbutton meme on purpose or by accident

Pure comedy
Bro, that would mean spending $150 on a less successful talent to pay for the extra play button. That's obviously crazy, how would they afford that?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Apparently Michi dropped a bombshell. The information is from Kurosanji Reddit though so don't take it as a gospel.
I dont know how well these links work but its at 1:52:00 onwards.Mind you, she talks from a "different person".
  • Visited the office of a certain company she worked for.
  • Saw her playbutton on the wall when she toured the office.
  • Company didnt even allow her to take a photo of it.
  • Made a clear joke gesture of "OOOH YOINK".
  • Company scolded her out, claiming she made a distasteful joke.
  • Says she works for the entertainment industry and didnt think a obvious joke would be met with staff thinking she actually intends to steal it and wondering what person the company thinks she is.
  • Admits she had a certain ego but questioned "What kind of person do they think I am?" and why she was scolded.
  • Confirms the company threatened to KICK HER OUT OF THE BUILDING for the joke.
  • Said this made her feel really weird and combined with the money issue is what broke the camels back.
Never actually created a post here, apologies if I have done this wrong.
They did provide source though.

I wonder which liver tried to steal their play button already?

Punished Lurker

Apparently Michi dropped a bombshell. The information is from Kurosanji Reddit though so don't take it as a gospel.
I dont know how well these links work but its at 1:52:00 onwards.Mind you, she talks from a "different person".
  • Visited the office of a certain company she worked for.
  • Saw her playbutton on the wall when she toured the office.
  • Company didnt even allow her to take a photo of it.
  • Made a clear joke gesture of "OOOH YOINK".
  • Company scolded her out, claiming she made a distasteful joke.
  • Says she works for the entertainment industry and didnt think a obvious joke would be met with staff thinking she actually intends to steal it and wondering what person the company thinks she is.
  • Admits she had a certain ego but questioned "What kind of person do they think I am?" and why she was scolded.
  • Confirms the company threatened to KICK HER OUT OF THE BUILDING for the joke.
  • Said this made her feel really weird and combined with the money issue is what broke the camels back.
Never actually created a post here, apologies if I have done this wrong.
They did provide source though.

Motherfuckers, whomever originally posted this focused too much on the playbuttons when the sweetest part is a couple of minutes later, shit no one here talked about it.
At 2:13:00 she starts talking that the one who has personal anger for is not to her manager or coworkers but rather the "dungeon master". A lot of her disappointment is not because of the manager or the coworkers but because of the "GM". Says she has an honor code and won't reveal information in the kayfabe way of talking. Says she even talked with the manager later and forgave them but didn't forget the situation. Says there's a lot of innocent people around that Michi REALLY cares about and that she can't talk about things without the people around getting hurt one way or another.

So in other words, FUCK YOU RIKU TAZUMI :sinktheyacht: (and on a much, much lesser scale fuck dramafags for not giving the entire context and information)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I wonder if total branch collapse is the only thing holding back the motherload of vtubing exposés at this point

Punished Lurker

Looks like someone has already clipped it and it’s made the way into my recommended feed.

E: This linked clip below seems to be related.

Sorry for the double post but the second clip here has so much context and so much information that deserves to be written down.
She talks in kayfabe about that she's not from the same place as everyone else as she's from Indonesia (NijiID for those who don't get the context) and talks about grinding there, like doing her job and having moderate success but not being a huge star and believing that once she gets to 100k she would get some merch or something... only for that to never happen, so she tried for 150k and the again until she just gave up. Says that she had her first sponsor and merch with Vshojo, which honestly fits the image of NijiID being left to the side/not paid as much attention as the JP/EN branch. She doesn't mind growing that fast. Talks about people saying Michi doesn't care about ID and her friends only numbers and admits they were right because that's what she was doing but not that she wanted to do it.
Talks about a meeting a long time ago, where she was grinding for a long time and doing the best, 6 days a week, scheduling collabs videos etc. and the other day work offline. Admits neglecting EVERYTHING in order to make things work. Had conversation with people in her old work where she left her feelings out, things could have been worse but things are not as bad. In her head she thought that if she slowed down it was going to affect everyone, didn't want the situation to get worse. SHE DOUBLED HER WORK so that things don't get worse for everyone, and then things got worse. Never got the chance to participate in a lot of events with her friends. Says that in all groups there's going to be clashes, totally understands where they are coming from. She was M.I.A a lot and that she couldn't join stuff and people made assumptions that she was up her ass in the "I'm a big streamer and you are small, fuck you". But that was because at that point she didn't have the energy to clear her name and earn enough so people could see them as valuable.
Michi found out some people didn't like her and felt sad because this group of people was the reason she wanted to join in the first place, she couldn't even complain about it because she felt it was the consequence of her actions. And in the present she feels like a distant parent, wants to apologise but she has been ignoring that feeling, to the point she would play the villain than to change the people's mind. She couldn't show her coworkers proof because of NDA. Like literally couldn't apologise to her friend at one point because of NDA.
When echai/ichel reached her for a charity event (WHO????) hearing their voices again felt nice. Wanted to apologise at first but it was a nice situation, hearing them laugh and making cringe jokes. Admits some fault nonetheless because she was a very "intense" person. No one forces her to work hard but if a lot of things depend on her doing well then she has to do things perfectly. Seems like she was working super hard so there was less "pressure" on the people around her.
Talks about a metaphor: Landlord calls and says that if apartment doesn't get cleaned every single day the apartment will get demolished, there's a chance that if things are not "clean" someone in power will look at it and take it down. That was the kind of situation she was in, never said it like that, but if she didn't do well things could have gone worse(???) Says bayme she misunderstood but that was the place where her mind was "I need to keep this place afloat". At the same time the people around her didn't put pressure on her eveyone was nice, she was very paranoid "we still exist ding ding ding". The charity was nice because it was everyone being themselves. She was so focused on numbers she forgot being a good friend and missed all that. Says that her manager was very nice AND THEN THE FIRE NATION ATTACKED, and the fire nation managers "are a different topic for a different day". Says she's not here to judge to say "this good this bad". Then it segues into the original part of the stream or another one, not sure

TLDR: This paints such a grim picture of what it must have been like working in NijiID post merger, according to Michi and translating from kayfabe it seems like she grinded HARD within her time in Niji, to the point of working 6 days a week, not because she wanted to grow her brand or channel but because there apparently was "pressure" that if things did not do excellent then there was the chance the branch would be axed, says she grinded so hard she left her friendships and family apart, to the point some of her coworkers had the idea she was a stuck up asshole in the "I'm a big channel and you aren't, fuck off" kind of way, when she was trying to work hard to mantain her working place afloat. She even says her managers were nice but then "the fire nation attacked" and the fire nation managers are "a topic for a different day". Seems like she had the chance to reconnect with some of her old co-workers at a charity event from echai/ichel/ichol??? and that it felt nice to just hang out with people, an experience that she sadly missed a lot of times in her stay in Niji

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Interesting rrat from leddit's Kurosanji, they allege that they found some old discord leaks from an event organizer from ACGHK from last year, the con Doki is currently at. The leaks detail they changed from Selen and Enna to Millie and Enna
https://www.reddit.com/r/kurosanji/comments/1eduexw/an_old_leak_seems_very_interesting_now/

Does Millie speak any kind of chinese?
They really went out of their way to block every single opportunity headed her way and she was still the biggest female talent in NijiEN and was still gaining recognition in the EN scene. It's fucking wild and I bet they were seething that she kept growing out of control while they kept trying to hamstring her.
I wonder if total branch collapse is the only thing holding back the motherload of vtubing exposés at this point
I expect we'll be seeing a lot of "my story" posts pop up when that branch gets folded like a katana. That whole branch is a black mark in the EN scene after all the shit they've done and I expect people that escape are going to release some dirt to make themselves look pretty, regardless of whether the info is true or not.

Limkin

but because there apparently was "pressure" that if things did not do excellent then there was the chance the branch would be axed
It's not really news, we already knew for a long time that this is why NijiID was closed. However, the fact that they were told beforehand that being amazing isn't good enough, you have to blow Riku or blow his expectations is a whole another level of fucked up. And this man has obscenely high expectations. I can also sense a very large amount of seething towards Hana, because her selfish desire to remain a small channel with tight knit community, when she had all the opportunities in the world to make it big and carry the branch, definitely contributed to upper management going "impress us or get fired"
I expect we'll be seeing a lot of "my story" posts pop up when that branch gets folded like a katana. That whole branch is a black mark in the EN scene after all the shit they've done and I expect people that escape are going to release some dirt to make themselves look pretty, regardless of whether the info is true or not.
The deeper they are into hanamori territory the less trustworthy they are, but also are more required to pretty much sell out everyone else as a massive cunt, in order to not get chased off the internet. And have potential access to spicier information, which makes it even more sad that we can't trust them.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
They really went out of their way to block every single opportunity headed her way and she was still the biggest female talent in NijiEN and was still gaining recognition in the EN scene. It's fucking wild and I bet they were seething that she kept growing out of control while they kept trying to hamstring her.
Speaking of, back to Doki Ws, just casually advertising MSI in shorts. Tardsanji had fucking infinite money glitch in pocket and wasted it.

Bruh, there's obviously so much shit they won't ever need to lie or embellish. I'm sure even hanamori clique have enough grievances to bury tardsanji.

Last edited:

Punished Lurker

It's not really news, we already knew for a long time that this is why NijiID was closed. However, the fact that they were told beforehand that being amazing isn't good enough, you have to blow Riku or blow his expectations is a whole another level of fucked up. And this man has obscenely high expectations. I can also sense a very large amount of seething towards Hana, because her selfish desire to remain a small channel with tight knit community, when she had all the opportunities in the world to make it big and carry the branch, definitely contributed to upper management going "impress us or get fired"
Yeah we already knew the first part but now we have almost-confirmation from one of the ex-talents themselves. But I do not understand the second part, where did you sense the seething about Hana? I mean I agree that her not having her 3D debut early may have harmed the branch but I didn't feel any hate from Michi, or are you talking about management themselves?
Also maybe a hot take but hearing about these "expectations" I don't think Hana having her 3D early could have helped, like you said you have to blow Riku or his expectations to be good enough, and I'm not sure she would have been able to carry/save the branch by herself

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Truly darker than black. It's a miracle they got away acting like this for that long until the Selen termination happened. I hope Hana decides to leave too, Niji is just keeping her hostage to pretend like the ID branch is still alive.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Yeah we already knew the first part but now we have almost-confirmation from one of the ex-talents themselves. But I do not understand the second part, where did you sense the seething about Hana? I mean I agree that her not having her 3D debut early may have harmed the branch but I didn't feel any hate from Michi, or are you talking about management themselves?
Also maybe a hot take but hearing about these "expectations" I don't think Hana having her 3D early could have helped, like you said you have to blow Riku or his expectations to be good enough, and I'm not sure she would have been able to carry/save the branch by herself
maybe they wanted Hana to pull a NijiIN and have her hastily rebranded to EN or act as a sort of canary in the coalmine for it, but EN ended up being a decent success at first that only skyrocketed once the men popped up

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
It might be a nothingburger but Hana was absent from Mika’s graduation stream. It doesn’t look like they’ve interacted much apart from a few collabs when NijiID was starting out in the early days. Consider this as my rrat but I get the feeling that Hana tried hard to conform within the expectations of her ID colleagues but despite blowing up in numbers she can’t lead the branch as a non-native because the rest of branch would not allow it even if she wanted to. Now anecdotes are not facts but I do know someone that has a similar parentage as Hana and they get fucked over frequently whenever they try to get a formal leadership role in ID.

Last edited:

Punished Lurker

It might be a nothingburger but Hana was absent from Mika’s graduation stream. It doesn’t look like they’ve interacted much apart from a few collabs when NijiID was starting out in the early days. Consider this as my rrat but I get the feeling that Hana tried hard to conform within the expectations of her ID colleagues but despite blowing up in numbers she can’t lead the branch as a non-native because the rest of branch would not allow it even if she wanted to.
Now that you mention it, she did say on her stream that she "found out some people didn't like her and felt sad because this group of people was the reason she wanted to join in the first place". So that group of people could have included Hana, as IIRC she was one of the first to debut in the ID branch and so one of the reasons Mika would have wished to join in the first place.
...this might make a plausible and interesting rrat after all :cursedbae:

Seoleim

Who could have possibly foreseen that "You can just fucking ask" would turn into "Get security to throw this cunt out". I am shocked I tell you. SHOCKED.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The deeper they are into hanamori territory the less trustworthy they are, but also are more required to pretty much sell out everyone else as a massive cunt, in order to not get chased off the internet. And have potential access to spicier information, which makes it even more sad that we can't trust them.
Knowing the type of twitter weirdos they all are, I expect them revealing true info about each other while smuggling false info alongside the true and provable info to give credibility to their false info. This has the potential to get really dirty really fast.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Hana hit the milestone for a 3D debut during the dark ages of 2020-2021. There was no chance for her to just demand a flight to JP and be at the top of the wait-list during covid frenzy. After-covid maybe? But it was pretty clear at that point Niji was treating the branch poorly and was dragging their feet on the whole ordeal due to the multitude of delays her 3D debut stream faced.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Knowing the type of twitter weirdos they all are, I expect them revealing true info about each other while smuggling false info alongside the true and provable info to give credibility to their false info. This has the potential to get really dirty really fast.
We have the wrong name-replaces for Vermintide, when Niji collapses the backstabbing is going to be skaven tier

Top Bottom