"Yoghurt... yoghurt feels like someone just coomed a large load in my mouth"Kirschey

Nijisanji L Collection

x Hades Stamps

In other words, male vtubers were a mistake. At least Miori and alike are genuine menheras, not fake ones
Hey! No need to generalize
Fuck me. The whole joke about the Play buttons was real huh. This can't be actually true. It has been to be a parody. There's no way they actually force their talents to give away their hard earned achievements right? Holy shit, they are so fucking stupid.
’Twas no joke.
Who could have possibly foreseen that "You can just fucking ask" would turn into "Get security to throw this cunt out". I am shocked I tell you. SHOCKED.
Meanwhile, FuwaMoco in HoloLive both received their own play buttons awhile back, and they didn’t have to ask, either.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Who could have possibly foreseen that "You can just fucking ask" would turn into "Get security to throw this cunt out". I am shocked I tell you. SHOCKED.
Brown piggu not deservu of metalu milestonu trinket, she iz not honorable japanesu or rich like han chineasu

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Motherfuckers, whomever originally posted this focused too much on the playbuttons when the sweetest part is a couple of minutes later, shit no one here talked about it.
At 2:13:00 she starts talking that the one who has personal anger for is not to her manager or coworkers but rather the "dungeon master". A lot of her disappointment is not because of the manager or the coworkers but because of the "GM". Says she has an honor code and won't reveal information in the kayfabe way of talking. Says she even talked with the manager later and forgave them but didn't forget the situation. Says there's a lot of innocent people around that Michi REALLY cares about and that she can't talk about things without the people around getting hurt one way or another.

So in other words, FUCK YOU RIKU TAZUMI :sinktheyacht: (and on a much, much lesser scale fuck dramafags for not giving the entire context and information)
This is in line with other ID talents, is it not? ID liked its own branch management, but the issue was and has always been the JP side's fucked up attitude towards any non-JP members. Which is why the most interesting thing from the Raziel doc to me was always Luca's bizarre dinner meeting with JP upper management, who seem to be entirely separate from most of the rest of the company. Whoever he met in Japan was very likely the people who have been purposefully making so many people's lives hellish.

"stream-of-thought kind of writing"

After looking through the clips and some of the vod myself, I'm actually kind of willing to believe that Elira is in the same boat that Michi was in. Some of Michi's description of her situation seems very... in line with the discrepancies that have consistently bothered me about this whole situation. Michi's description of how management alluded to things without outright saying them is 100 percent a bullshit management tactic straight from the playbook, for one. Michi wrote it off as her being paranoid and possibly misreading things and doing too much, but THAT is how black company lizard-men get good people to overwork themselves to death or do illegal things while keeping their hands clean. I've personally seen it maybe a half-dozen times, and I'm sure Japanese companies are even worse about it.

Anyways: when Michi was talking about how she felt somewhat responsible for keeping the branch afloat for other members stood out to me as well. Elira has some of her oldest friends in that company. The first ones who joined did so without telling her first. So you're pushing to keep your friends in management's good graces, because Millie is dumb and keeps pissing off management so you have to work really hard. You didn't even really want them here in the first place, but now contracts are signed and you're stuck for a while. And now certain purple BPD dragons keep pushing the envelope and you wish they wouldn't. And suddenly you hate each other in the same way that people apparently hated Michi. And then things get worse from there....

I'm not defending actions taken by NijiEN members before and after the SELEN INCIDENT(tm). But something has always stunk about this situation to me, it has seemed particularly out of character for some of the people involved (not all of them, but most). Now we have a bit more insight into why these decisions may have been made.

:thisisFine:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This is in line with other ID talents, is it not? ID liked its own branch management, but the issue was and has always been the JP side's fucked up attitude towards any non-JP members. Which is why the most interesting thing from the Raziel doc to me was always Luca's bizarre dinner meeting with JP upper management, who seem to be entirely separate from most of the rest of the company. Whoever he met in Japan was very likely the people who have been purposefully making so many people's lives hellish.

After looking through the clips and some of the vod myself, I'm actually kind of willing to believe that Elira is in the same boat that Michi was in. Some of Michi's description of her situation seems very... in line with the discrepancies that have consistently bothered me about this whole situation. Michi's description of how management alluded to things without outright saying them is 100 percent a bullshit management tactic straight from the playbook, for one. Michi wrote it off as her being paranoid and possibly misreading things and doing too much, but THAT is how black company lizard-men get good people to overwork themselves to death or do illegal things while keeping their hands clean. I've personally seen it maybe a half-dozen times, and I'm sure Japanese companies are even worse about it.

Anyways: specifically when Michi was talking about how she felt somewhat responsible for keeping the branch afloat for other members stood out to me. Elira has some of her oldest friends in that company. The first ones who joined did so without telling her first. So you're pushing to keep your friends in management's good graces, because Millie is dumb and keeps pissing off management so you have to work really hard. You didn't even really want them here in the first place, but now contracts are signed and you're stuck for a while. And now certain purple BPD dragons keep pushing the envelope and you wish they wouldn't. And suddenly you hate each other in the same way that people apparently hated Michi. And then things get worse from there....

I'm not defending actions taken by NijiEN members before and after the SELEN INCIDENT(tm). But something has always stunk about this situation to me, it has seemed particularly out of character for some of the people involved (not all of them, but most). Now we have a bit more insight into why these decisions may have been made.

:thisisFine:
Management doing JP management things and constantly "gaslighting" people into thinking they wont be anyone without niji and people being queen bees with neophiring arent incompatible, though, if anything, a management that seems to be incompetent and is confimed to give people preferential treatment seems to make it easier

Last edited:

Helmet-kun Backwards

Management doing JP management things and constantly "gaslighting" people into thinking they wont be anyone without niji and people being queen bees with neophiring arent incompatible, though
...Very true. And yet, the only stuff we have that actually points to Elira being a "queen bee" is... what? A particularly long /vt/ rrat and a bunch of Hanamori hires? If we're going off of Hanamori connections surely Pomu should be included in there given that she was connected to them in the past. This isn't the first time I've posted about something not adding up with the clique stuff, so feel free to take it with a grain of salt, but... I don't know. Something stinks.

EDIT: Also if that was the case Michi should think that V-shojo is almost as bad as Niji, since it has Matara and Henya who also have clique connections. Doesn't 100% add up to me.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
...Very true. And yet, the only stuff we have that actually points to Elira being a "queen bee" is... what? A particularly long /vt/ rrat and a bunch of Hanamori hires? If we're going off of Hanamori connections surely Pomu should be included in there given that she was connected to them in the past. This isn't the first time I've posted about something not adding up with the clique stuff, so feel free to take it with a grain of salt, but... I don't know. Something stinks.
its still a rrat, but for some the Hanamori people being some of the ones batting somewhat harder for Niji and also people like Elira being at the forefront of some merch is somewhat suspect, although that can be reasonably made to assume that its because its first gen, but Pomu being snuffed for some mysterious collabs also made some people think
Theres just alot of mysterious circumstances and its a fairly simple assumption to make, not to mention, somewhat juicy, i dont think we'll get a true answer unless someone snitches

A bigger rrat that on paper, seems somewhat plausible to me is that someone with bigger earning clout like the boys could be someone who indirectly calls the shots, we do have smug sorta confirmation from Vox that he has done some shit that he got away with. Luca was more or less revealed to be the source of a slack leak and had his own personal menhera woman as a corpo slave

Last edited:

Smelliest007

its still a rrat, but for some the Hanamori people being some of the ones batting somewhat harder for Niji and also people like Elira being at the forefront of some merch is somewhat suspect, although that can be reasonably made to assume that its because its first gen, but Pomu being snuffed for some mysterious collabs also made some people think
Theres just alot of mysterious circumstances and its a fairly simple assumption to make, not to mention, somewhat juicy, i dont think we'll get a true answer unless someone snitches

A bigger rrat that on paper, seems somewhat plausible to me is that someone with bigger earning clout like the boys could be someone who indirectly calls the shots, we do have smug sorta confirmation from Vox that he has done some shit that he got away with
My load would never!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
EDIT: Also if that was the case Michi should think that V-shojo is almost as bad as Niji, since it has Matara and Henya who also have clique connections. Doesn't 100% add up to me.
So far we have no real info on if VSJ has preferential treatment since everytime a promo happens, it almost always has everyone in it, this is only because of its compartively lower member count that pretty much lets its members all have top billing

RiverBear

Apparently Michi dropped a bombshell. The information is from Kurosanji Reddit though so don't take it as a gospel.
I dont know how well these links work but its at 1:52:00 onwards.Mind you, she talks from a "different person".
  • Visited the office of a certain company she worked for.
  • Saw her playbutton on the wall when she toured the office.
  • Company didnt even allow her to take a photo of it.
  • Made a clear joke gesture of "OOOH YOINK".
  • Company scolded her out, claiming she made a distasteful joke.
  • Says she works for the entertainment industry and didnt think a obvious joke would be met with staff thinking she actually intends to steal it and wondering what person the company thinks she is.
  • Admits she had a certain ego but questioned "What kind of person do they think I am?" and why she was scolded.
  • Confirms the company threatened to KICK HER OUT OF THE BUILDING for the joke.
  • Said this made her feel really weird and combined with the money issue is what broke the camels back.
Never actually created a post here, apologies if I have done this wrong.
They did provide source though.

I'm more surprised they let her in

Limkin

We know some things for a fact - first, Nijisanji conveniently confirmed that Elira has been conducting communication between livers and management. To which degree, how much power she wields, how accountable she is for that and how often and thoroughly they verify the quality of it - we do not know and it is nothing but assumptions. Second, around 1.5 years ago she has been complaining about doing background work relentlessly just about every stream, it was not related to any project or anything that would come out and it was supposed to end around august of that year but never did. Third, when she was going to japan they made her attend meetings at the office, and there was no indication that anyone from her gen or EN in general was also attending them, online or irl. Fourth, she talked in the past how she has a lot of things worrying her, that she feels like she cannot talk about with anyone from EN, but she was comfortable sharing it with JP talents.
Now, what kind of conclusions or rrats you want to draw from this is up to debate. But it seems clear to me that we very likely don't even scratch the surface of how much is going on, as it's unlikely that there is a single person who knows everything, and it's not different circles having their own skeletons and hiding them from others. There is enough inconsistencies in what different members (both graduated and not) has said or did where it's safe to assume a non-insignificant portion of it was lies or an act, which makes trying to verify things feel very pointless.
Aside from Millie having a godly blowjob skills and permanently moving residence to under a Riku's table, that is a fact and you can't convince me otherwise

niggaphil

I'm more surprised they let her in
Hey, I know these are SEAnigs like @Awoogers , but they are brown human as well, okay? :dokiSmug:

Out of curiosity, does anyone know when might this be happened based on Mika's timeline activities? She must been to the Japan at some point, and talk about it in her previous stream. So we might have some ideas that when was it happened, and check what kind of shit Kurosanji events happened around that period

Helmet-kun Backwards

But it seems clear to me that we very likely don't even scratch the surface of how much is going on, as it's unlikely that there is a single person who knows everything, and it's not different circles having their own skeletons and hiding them from others. There is enough inconsistencies in what different members (both graduated and not) has said or did where it's safe to assume a non-insignificant portion of it was lies or an act, which makes trying to verify things feel very pointless.
Aside from Millie having a godly blowjob skills and permanently moving residence to under a Riku's table, that is a fact and you can't convince me otherwise
Oh, Michi confirms there's another shoe waiting to drop. "A whole DLC, I dare say. And if this DLC ever came to light...."

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

Punished Lurker

Oh, Michi confirms there's another shoe waiting to drop. "A whole DLC, I dare say. And if this DLC ever came to light...."

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
The way I understood it I thought she was talking about NijiID getting merged and the mass exodus that happened, which I don't think is very well known in the EN sphere. But whatever it is I hope it does come out sometime

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Interesting rrat from leddit's Kurosanji, they allege that they found some old discord leaks from an event organizer from ACGHK from last year, the con Doki is currently at. The leaks detail they changed from Selen and Enna to Millie and Enna
https://www.reddit.com/r/kurosanji/comments/1eduexw/an_old_leak_seems_very_interesting_now/

Does Millie speak any kind of chinese?
I guess so since wealthy flips have connections to the chinks every fucking time

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

frz

You have that the wrong way round.....
nah he have it the correct way
Obviously doki punched Vox's girlfriend in the stomach so hard the kid came out 7 months early
Or it might be even Vox himself who was carrying.
:smugpipi:

VSoyBoy

Since Luxiem is now done with their 3Ds the conversation has now moved on to Noctyx. Two posts that stood out to me:

(archive)
Odd thing to post, but it could possibly be a joke/misdirect since he often plays the gaslight-girlboss routine with his chat.

(archive)
Makes sense for him to reiterate this now to manage expectations. The way it's worded he doesn't really confirm or deny that Noctyx 3D is still planned, just that conversations happened and that if it happens, his won't.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Polish_20240729_101259863.jpg
Also Millie IRL
fat_birdo_by_johndrawfatties_ddakqgu-pre.png
She do be suckin'!

Since Luxiem is now done with their 3Ds the conversation has now moved on to Noctyx. Two posts that stood out to me:

(archive)
Odd thing to post, but it could possibly be a joke/misdirect since he often plays the gaslight-girlboss routine with his chat.

(archive)
Makes sense for him to reiterate this now to manage expectations. The way it's worded he doesn't really confirm or deny that Noctyx 3D is still planned, just that conversations happened and that if it happens, his won't.

Fulgur is known to have back problems, stemming from an accident (heard it's vehicular, I just assume he's just FAT) so travelling is a no-go for him unless Riku will shell out some money to- BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Top Bottom