"I've never been molested... short pause -by a step father!"Kirschey

Nijisanji L Collection

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I mean, it kind of make sense. The big thing people wanted to see in Anime Festival Asia is the concerts and since doki is within that whole thing, well, the ticket buying is expected (but not necessarily because of Doki alone)

Its still a W for her, though.
Before her first convention she couldn’t gauge her own worth and ended up lowballing her own appearance fees, she’s mentioned this on stream before. Take this as it as since it’s third-hand info but I’m pretty sure it’s on par with Hololive appearance fees now.

Seoleim

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Limkin

Why the fuck bother vague-posting like this? All it does is stir shit up. Either explain what is wrong or shut the fuck up.
If he does it, there will be tons of his fujo fans babying and cuddling him in the replies, making him feel better because fans care about him. Making them feel better because him being a complete failure who has to rely entirely on them is a part of their fantasy. He obviously understands this, and obviously does it as a way to farm engagement and raise his own popularity.
In other words, male vtubers were a mistake. At least Miori and alike are genuine menheras, not fake ones

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Apparently Michi dropped a bombshell. The information is from Kurosanji Reddit though so don't take it as a gospel.
I dont know how well these links work but its at 1:52:00 onwards.Mind you, she talks from a "different person".
  • Visited the office of a certain company she worked for.
  • Saw her playbutton on the wall when she toured the office.
  • Company didnt even allow her to take a photo of it.
  • Made a clear joke gesture of "OOOH YOINK".
  • Company scolded her out, claiming she made a distasteful joke.
  • Says she works for the entertainment industry and didnt think a obvious joke would be met with staff thinking she actually intends to steal it and wondering what person the company thinks she is.
  • Admits she had a certain ego but questioned "What kind of person do they think I am?" and why she was scolded.
  • Confirms the company threatened to KICK HER OUT OF THE BUILDING for the joke.
  • Said this made her feel really weird and combined with the money issue is what broke the camels back.
Never actually created a post here, apologies if I have done this wrong.
They did provide source though.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Apparently Michi dropped a bombshell. The information is from Kurosanji Reddit though so don't take it as a gospel.
I dont know how well these links work but its at 1:52:00 onwards.Mind you, she talks from a "different person".
  • Says she works for the entertainment industry and didnt think a obvious joke would be met with staff thinking she actually intends to steal it and wondering what person the company thinks she is.
  • Admits she had a certain ego but questioned "What kind of person do they think I am?" and why she was scolded.
  • Said this made her feel really weird and combined with the money issue is what broke the camels back.

Fuck me. The whole joke about the Play buttons was real huh. This can't be actually true. It has been to be a parody. There's no way they actually force their talents to give away their hard earned achievements right? Holy shit, they are so fucking stupid.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
What absolute turboYamanbas.

"Can I have the play button I earned for you?"
No.
"Can I have an inexpensive duplicate of it that I pay for?"
No.
"Can I take a picture of it?"
No.
"Can I make a joke about it?"
We'll have security remove you.

Last edited:

JusticeDog

Things like this really shows how little the company thinks of their own talents. Surprised they even let her into the building when they treat her like that. :pomuStare:

USS IOWA

Motherfuckers they made your company! Why the hell would you not allow them taking pictures of their own playbuttons.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Xenophobic Japanese fuckwits.

Kill Niji managers, behead Niji managers, roundhouse kick Niji managers into a wall of playbuttons, slam dunk @Azehara through the floor of his fucking Yacht

EDIT: Michi love by the way I'm glad she got out of that fucking shithole

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Guys, they just dropped interview with niji manager:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Limkin

Xenophobic Japanese fuckwits.
They don't let japanese talents have them either. They all have photos in the same room as EN and avoid talking about it
Why would a company, who puts more effort into abusing you until you believe that you are worth nothing without them, than into growing you as a talent, let you have a physical proof of your achievements. It's almost like allowing you to think that you are not a nobody and can just go and find a better place to work, and it can work as a proof that you were a person behind a channel. Same reason they autistically blocked collabs, they can't do that in JP because everyone knew everyone a decade before Nijisanji even existed, but in EN it was very much possible. Let you build connections so you can just go and leave, fuck you, the only one who is allowed to use connections is hanamori

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
What on earth made you think it was a joke?
Referencing the meme obviously. I didn't expect Michi to add more context which makes the situation regarding the Play Buttons even more retarded. Imagine threatening your own Livers over asking to pose with their Play Buttons. How do they keep getting scummier and scummier.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
All they would need to do is send a playbutton to a less favored child like Maria or whatever instead of a golden child like Vox or Ike and get ahead of the playbutton narrative
But autistic corpo gonna autistic corpo and they let everyone keep confirming the playbutton meme on purpose or by accident

Pure comedy

Last edited:

Smelliest007

Better download and archive this.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
ShWhat absolute turboYamanbas.

"Can I have the play button I earned for you?"
No.
"Can I have an inexpensive duplicate of it that I pay for?"
No.
"Can I take a picture of it?"
No.