"The Baby can burn to death... Let me watch it as it burns"Chisaka Airi

Nijisanji L Collection

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
It feels like we're at a point where any kind of discipline on the talents' social media usage will get the company an absurd amount of backlash since everyone's watching over them like a hawk, so their choices are to either commit PR suicide again by trying (and probably failing) to wrangle this kind of shit, or just leave it alone which sends the message that any agreements they have in place aren't going to be enforced and therefore may as well not exist.
Not just a message, under jp contract laws any instance of unenforcement automatically voids this clause in all contracts. This is why Cover had to fire Mel - if they didn't, and failed to cover it, any and all of their NDAs would effectively stop existing.
Niji is fucking around way too much, and finding out can be a legal avalanche if they piss off someone with enough money and spite.
They even have real possibility to lose character copyrights (because their contribution to character IP as a company is extremely minor. negligible, even)

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
:dokiSmugNew: :dokiSmug:

She's getting closer, Riku!
She's going to steal your McLauren and collect your bounty!

Last edited:

Bug Eater

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I haven't seen a single one of these watermelon fuckers complaining about the cute Hoshikawa McDonald's ad.
Sir, even basic intellectual consistency is lost on these people. The only thing that matters is the is their own emotional response.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

She's getting closer, Riku!
She's going to steal your McLauren and collect your bounty!

I actually really like moe-fied Doki, it's a cute take on the model. Hope it becomes an outfit at some point.

Stunned But Dumb

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Limkin

Xuhle

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Remember that old copypasta about Pomu being the last to leave? Replace her with Elira and you have what is happening now currently.

Smelliest007

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Looks like August 1 is the date of the 'ol NijisanjiEN merger ala ID and KR.

HALLELUJAH!!!

Azehara thought he could just Kurosanji an international branch and get away with it. Tough shit. They had something great in their hands, hell they even beat HoloEN in certain metrics on their "Golden" run. Who would've thought hiring interns as managers and nepohiring the head of a branch who doesn't give two shits about it would fuck it up so bad you basically made yourself the 4th best corpo in the west. If the merger happens, expect a lot of graduations, sister seething, gay ops, dramafagging and just full on shenanigans of the vtuber quality. Also, /vt/ is already infested with NYFCO refugees like France and UK so expect all the gloating about the death of NijiEN be swept by the sisterjannies. Good job Azehara ya jap spic, ya killed a good thing and now it's going to kill your company.
:rikutazumi::yagooatbat:

God's Strongest Dragoon

niggaphil

VSoyBoy

It was some schizo 4chan post. I remembered i posted it somewhere in this thread. I got it from chink forum

Edit: found it, but the post was mentioned july 1st, not Aug 1st.

Post in thread 'Nijisanji L Collection' https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/nijisanji-l-collection.104/post-422178
Still smells like inventions of the rratting mind to me. We had the whole branch vague posting in unison for much less before but now it's only Ike? Makes much more sense that it would be something specific to him.

JusticeDog

Made up bullshit aside, they  do have a shareholder meeting at the end of the month. It is just normal corpo business stuff, but its something. 1000007570.jpg

Limkin

Looks like August 1 is the date of the 'ol NijisanjiEN merger ala ID and KR.

HALLELUJAH!!!

Azehara thought he could just Kurosanji an international branch and get away with it. Tough shit. They had something great in their hands, hell they even beat HoloEN in certain metrics on their "Golden" run. Who would've thought hiring interns as managers and nepohiring the head of a branch who doesn't give two shits about it would fuck it up so bad you basically made yourself the 4th best corpo in the west. If the merger happens, expect a lot of graduations, sister seething, gay ops, dramafagging and just full on shenanigans of the vtuber quality. Also, /vt/ is already infested with NYFCO refugees like France and UK so expect all the gloating about the death of NijiEN be swept by the sisterjannies. Good job Azehara ya jap spic, ya killed a good thing and now it's going to kill your company.
:rikutazumi::yagooatbat:
All I want from the merge is for Elira to open OnlyFans. I am really not asking for too much am I

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
So there are people buying tickets in singapore.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
So there are people buying tickets in singapore.

I mean, it kind of make sense. The big thing people wanted to see in Anime Festival Asia is the concerts and since doki is within that whole thing, well, the ticket buying is expected (but not necessarily because of Doki alone)

Its still a W for her, though.

Top Bottom