"French people don't have rights... know your position."Himemiya Rie

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
~200 Livers at Nijisanji and we're supposed to believe none of them wanted their play buttons?
you see
seeing them hung up in the office is enough of an accomplishment for them

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Streaming hasn't necessarily gotten smaller
Yes, I know how percentages work. I said shrunk as in "It has become a smaller percentage of the total" not "They are earning less from streaming" actually the more vtubers they debut should INCREASE that percentage, but their other sources of revenue (specially merch) have just been shredding it.
It's very refreshing to see how they're being so practical. They were having issues keeping up with 3D so they built a megastudio. They are having issues keeping up with merch and now there's going to be a facility in California that will likely handle merch for the region in addition to its other purposes.
And I feel like Cover still has a shitload of potential.
Events in countries other than Japan, exploratory branches in other languages, the whole game/metaverse shit which if they turn that into a gacha or, god forbid, they end up being ahead of their time and virtual reality takes off in the next five years will make absurd amounts of money.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
you see
"The intent is to provide players livers with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different heroes hanging their playbuttons in our office." - EA Anycolor

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
you see
Especially for all the ex-livers who have definitely never talked about how excited they were to finally get a play button for their new channels.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Events in countries other than Japan, exploratory branches in other languages, the whole game/metaverse shit which if they turn that into a gacha or, god forbid, they end up being ahead of their time and virtual reality takes off in the next five years will make absurd amounts of money.
Yeah, who knows where they're going to go next for a branch. Goldbullet and Hakka could be arguments for them considering the possibilities of an ES branch but those could always just be 1-offs.

I definitely see the gaming sphere a huge potential for a big windfall if they play their cards right. Their audience is full of pathetic gacha addicted fags, so putting the most minimal amount of monetization is bound to see some big returns. Holocure also showed that not only are their character concepts diverse enough in gameplay potential but their designs aren't outright repellent to the greater gaming audience, allowing them to tap into a greater pool of potential customers that might even slightly get dragged into the rabbithole.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Also I decided to ask Oboretai guy about the clip deletions just to see if he's responding to my question, and he did.
1710741720235.png

I guess he really gonna stick to his guns.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
WHAT THE FUCK, THESE RETARDS ARE MAKING KETCHUP OUT OF BANANAS?!
NUKE FLIPLAND
it's just banana pudding chill.
-I have autism-
don't expect someone to learn a whole new language just to watch the non exploding side of a company that's stupid even if clips exist.

also the thread is literally called Ninjisanji L Collection what did you honestly expect?
I also remember reading this, I'm looking for the exact post right now but there are like 600 pages of Nijisanji failure spread across a half dozen threads. God help me if it somehow got moved into the Pipkun thread

I mean it's hard to argue with that logic I suppose, I'm just surprised that they decided to sell this much, this quickly. EN had already lost a ton of money in the previous quarterly report, and I had assumed that after Riku's statement retail investors who were going to sell would either shit or get off the pot. -700 is.... just fucking crazy. It didn't go down anywhere near this quick for the Selen stuff.
when it comes to stocks no one cares about the talents Selen's firing was a shit show but none of that really mattered to stock price.

however what stock prices gain from being relatively isolated from even some major fuckups aslong as the effect on the shareholders is negligible :dokiSmug: it absolutely plummets when stuff like this becomes public the nosedive has only just started trust me and it will only speed up
Yes, I mentioned if they dropped below that point, then they're below where they were when they initiated the buyback to salvage the stock back in December.
Reminder: Their stock was in freefall after the last report and they initiated the buyback to stop that.
Now it's in happening again, they're farther south, and they don't have a jetpack to boost them out of that hole. Everyone with at least 3 brain cells knows that the next report is going to be radioactive and will definitely drop the stock even further south, so now it's going to keep dropping because everyone is afraid of what comes next in 3 months from now.

When stocks get hit hard, they can bounce back because people think "oh, they're overblowing this, this stock will recover" and people buy it while it's cheap. Good luck seeing that happen with that "due date" in 3 months with the next report.

That investor meeting is going to be wild.
All of this^
Someone needs to explain the concepts of Diamondhands and HODL to this JP bro. Oh, and buying the dip too.
Can't lose money if you keep buying the dips :mitothink:
(for legal reasons; I am not a financial advisor do not take my advice seriously)
are diamond hands just the financial version of unicorns?
It is so flat now. I guess next Monday the ⬆️➡️⬇️⬇️⬇️ would make it FLATTER :dokiSmug:

Edit: For people who don't understand the reference because your oshi couldn't play the fucking game due to perm issue:

fucking burned into my brain from playing One glad to hear it's still around.
The hell do you think HoloEarth is going to end up being?
unless holo does something insane it's gonna be closer to VR chat with some elements of creation and customization so they can sell you digital merchandise (or offer it as a bonus alongside physical stuff) the "games" main purpose will presumably to be a digital room where you can watch events like holofes.

Reminder Cover is very likely being paid to develop holo earth and will likely end up selling it as a template for companies to make their own digital spaces

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
For now HoloEarth is biggest vaguepost in the world. "i'll have my own VRchat with jong and chuubas". Definitely not a game.

anykuro doing some black sourcery, potentially human sacrifices
1710749821781.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

anykuro doing some black sourcery, potentially human sacrifices
1710749821781.png
Nah, that's pretty normal when shit hits hard. It either collapses hard or there's a dead cat bounce where the stock is entirely held up by:
1) "oh, that price dump was just temporary and not a market correction, time to buy the dip!" investors floating around
2) "guys, please drink this copium to raise the stock price so I can dump it"

There's also two other groups keeping the stock afloat:
3) people that believe that because NijiFes was held in Q3 instead of Q2 this year, the revenue from merch will be super boosted in Q4 to make up that 10b gap
4) Nikkei as a whole getting boosted today as it goes up

The Q3 performance is actually far worse than people realize because NijiFes was held in Q2 last year.
eventsrevenue.png

Last year their event revenue was: 837m in revenue in Q2, when Nijifes was held, and 429m in revenue for Q3.
This year their event revenue was: ZERO in revenue in Q2 and 741m in revenue for Q3, when Nijifes was held.

So not only is their event revenue smaller in their annual "quarter with Nijifes", it's also coupled in their quarter when they have other events ongoing like Christmas/NYE stuff. Even if we assume that their "non-Nijifes event revenue" in Q3 was the same as last year's Q3 at 429m, that means Nijifes made less than 40% of last year's Nijifes. Despite their IR material stating that they saw higher than expected online ticket revenue for Nijifes this year, Nijifes very well likely did far worse than last year and most investors haven't figured this out yet.

All the investors know is that NijiEN saw a 40% YoY decrease to its revenue, which took out most of the gains that the main branch had, resulting in only 2,559m in profit, a 20% YoY decrease. If they didn't have Nijifes to boost the numbers, they could very well have seen a 25% YoY decrease.

Even if pretend Nijifes didn't do worse this year and assume the trend is the same for last year where they had the quarter following Nijifes see a 1.5b boost in commerce from delayed recognition of Nijifes merch, that's not going to cover the 10b they need to make to hit their projections. They're going to miss out on nearly a month of streaming revenue for NijiEN due to the Selen shitshow. They won't have the 6 JP and Pomu graduations to boost their revenue. They saw 5.9b in total revenue for Q4 last year but that was with NijiEN at a 70% YoY increase, who knows how catastrophically fucked it is this year.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
For now HoloEarth is biggest vaguepost in the world. "i'll have my own VRchat with jong and chuubas". Definitely not a game.
Do you get off on saying stupid shit?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Nah, that's pretty normal when shit hits hard.
I know, just didn't expect such immediate rise after it fell down to hard limit.
Do you get off on saying stupid shit?
BUSTED!
But seriously, what's the objective of HoleEarth? Feels like they blindly jumped on that dumb 'metaverse' buzz train. Funny enough that unlike everyone else, holo might have a chance to turn it into something viable, like freemium fan club with some exclusive content. But currently project looks aimless.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I know, just didn't expect such immediate rise after it fell down to hard limit.

BUSTED!
But seriously, what's the objective of HoleEarth? Feels like they blindly jumped on that dumb 'metaverse' buzz train. Funny enough that unlike everyone else, holo might have a chance to turn it into something viable, like freemium fan club with some exclusive content. But currently project looks aimless.
We don't know the objective that is why it seems aimless.

that being said and as ive said I suspect VR chat with a bunch of custom features for user retention )we have seen the basics of a crafting system and building a house)and things like concert viewing seem like a given.

but outside of that we don't really have much info and what we do know is speculation that mostly makes sense.

niggaphil

God's Strongest Dragoon

He privated his video. Did anyone archive it? :dokiSmug:
Didn't archive it but /vt/ had it clipped

Pretty sure this guy was Arakita Seigi of Hanamori with Elira. Makes sense that he's trying to spin the same bullshit if he's another one of Elira's nepohires.

EDIT: To those unfamiliar with Hanamori bullshit
Elira = Ryuusei Nova
Shu = CODENAME: TORA
Uki = Pearlish
Claude = Arakita Seigi

So then you add in the fact that Millie and Enna talked about knowing Elira before joining NijiEN and now it becomes very apparent why the "Elira clique" rumor started.

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Yes, I know how percentages work. I said shrunk as in "It has become a smaller percentage of the total" not "They are earning less from streaming" actually the more vtubers they debut should INCREASE that percentage, but their other sources of revenue (specially merch) have just been shredding it.

Don't forget AI, haven't you watched Gura's last stream?
:smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pretty sure this guy sucked Riku's dick but he didn't have to gargle his balls too.
Nah, he had 2.59k subs on youtube and 6.7k followers on twitch. He owes his playbutton to Riku, so he'll eagerly swallow the mayo.

VSoyBoy

All this talk about stock prices and I am only left with one question: What do sketchy YouTube Lawyers think about this?
Is Claude not getting the playbutton against the law? Did Niji do something illegal by having a green day on the market? Did Vox sabotage the HoloFes food ordering system? Did Luxiem poison the water supplies?

PLEASE Legal Mindset, educate me!

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
All this talk about stock prices and I am only left with one question: What do sketchy YouTube Lawyers think about this?
Is Claude not getting the playbutton against the law? Did Niji do something illegal by having a green day on the market? Did Vox sabotage the HoloFes food ordering system? Did Luxiem poison the water supplies?

PLEASE Legal Mindset, educate me!
Riku: What is best in life?

Vox Akuma: To crush Hololive, see the gachikois driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their Holomems.

Top Bottom