"I am a proud vtuber, representative of Sneed's Feed & Seed. Please go to your local Sneed's Feed & Seed today, and purchase their fine... sneed... and feed."Nyaru

Nijisanji L Collection

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This is the major concern. If the smaller corpos saw what Fucking KuroEN did and could get away, they will trying to squeeze their talents dry without a sweat, and claim "Because Kurosanji did it, so we could, because INDUSTRY STANDARDS"!
But they haven't gotten away with it. Their stock price is falling, talents are fleeing as quickly as they can, and the metrics and their reputation are in the toilet. Good luck hiring in the future, when everyone in the sphere knows how bad a Nijisanij contract looks, how even their best talents get treated, and they can't even offer the upsides of huge noombers to compensate. And in an industry focused on individual talents, you can't treat them as disposable because you lose a whole bunch of resources invested into them. This isn't some random black company office with random staff, you can't just replace people like Pomu or Selen when they leave.

In the long term, it's far better to run a reputable company, and retain as many talents as you can as long as you can by treating them well and offering them compelling benefits.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
But they haven't gotten away with it. Their stock price is falling, talents are fleeing as quickly as they can, and the metrics and their reputation are in the toilet. Good luck hiring in the future, when everyone in the sphere knows what a Nijisanij contract looks like and they can't even offer the upsides of huge noombers to compensate. And in an industry focused on individual talents, you can't treat them as disposable because you lose a whole bunch of resources invested into them. This isn't some random black company office with random staff, you can't just replace people like Pomu or Selen when they leave.

In the long term, it's far better to run a reputable company that treats its talents well, retain as many talents as you can as long as you can by treating them well and offering them compelling benefits.
i mean
if you look at the sheer noombers until the house of cards started falling down, they were getting away with it and probably would've still if Selen didnt try to off herself twice

All it takes is for a company to somehow get the lighting in a bottle niji had (doubtful) and fucking dip to the Cayman Islands for real after printing money instead of having the sinking ship that Niji currently has in EN

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Talking out regarding the Oboretai guy, as bad as he is for essentially deciding to purge half of his clips over his long reasoning, it is in best interest to try saving some of their Niji clips, if only for informational related archiving purposes.

USS IOWA

Are NijiEN stupid just ask for the play buttons lol.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Isnt this some of the hardest confirmation we've gotten about this lmao

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
ive archived the video but im having issues uploading to catbox.moe, any good alternatives for it?

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
You can create a rumble account with just an email (no phone verification needed).

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Its crazy that every other vtuber seems to get theirs but the mere cope that he can be a name in the wall in some random office instead of being able to look at his own hard work is hilarious

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
And then he illegally crosses the 2434-Cover border.

Petra's 3D superchat sum total is about $3,666.02 based on a rate of 1 USD:149.051 Yen. So after all the revenue splits and taxes.. she maybe has a negligible amount remaining around $1,000(.02)?

:rikutazumi:
Holy shit you're right I completely forgot about the revenue split. :guradumbl: Conveniently enough, that was leaked not too long ago!

First off, google takes 30% of any superchat revenue for itself.

Then, Niji keeps half of what they receive from google.

That leaves the chuuba with 35% percent of superchat revenue from the "average" stream. The contract explictly pointed out that amounts would be different for sponsorships, concerts, and the like depending on the vtuber's negotiations. Might be more, probably is less, probably better terms for more "valuable" Nijis like Luxiem. 35% is a nice baseline though, so lets go with that for now. Besides, not like EN has a ton of 3d concerts anyways :dokiSmug:

Elira's black screen stream was on the 13th of February. Here's the superchat income for NijiEN's vtubers in the month since then, using Hololyzer's numbers, in USD because the yen sucks.

Just going to throw a disclaimer here, I'm assuming these are counting all streams with supas enabled but that doesn't include EVERY stream and I'm almost certain it doesn't include streamlabs stuff. Also this site doesn't even include gen 9, hilariously enough. If someone else cares enough to do that for them, you're welcome to it. In the end, this is meant as a snapshot of the last month for Niji overall, nothing more.

Elira: Haitus, no supas.

Finana: Two streams, one cover release; 144 dollars

Rosemi: 9 streams; 973 dollars

Petra: 3D Debut, 1 cover release, 3 streams; 1622 dollars. That leaves around 622 dollars from non-3d streams.

Enna: 1 sponsored stream, 1 fan concert, 1 birthday stream, 1 normal stream. Too many variables to know her actual take but base 35% income would be 1620 dollars.

Reimu: 2 streams; 339 dollars.

Millie: 1 stream; 186 dollars.

Ike: 7 streams; 2363 dollars.

Vox: Haitus, no supas.

Luca: 4 streams; 2519 dollars.

Shu: 4 streams; 735 dollars.

Alban: 1 3.0 Brushup stream, 8 normal streams; 4153 dollars.

Fulgur: 7 streams; 2108 dollars.

Sonny: 1 anniversary stream, 8 normal streams; 1845 dollars.

Uki: 7 streams; 606 dollars.

Kyo: 1 Graduation stream, 1 normal stream; 4102 dollars.

Maria: 9 streams; 453 dollars.

Aster: 7 streams; 336 dollars.

Aia: 7 streams; 1643 dollars.

Ren: 8 streams; 882 dollars.

Scarle: 2 birthday streams, 7 normal streams; 5421 dollars.

Doppio: 1 outfit reveal, 5 normal streams; 2093 dollars.

Hex: 7 CRINGE-ASS streams; 2132 dollars.

Meloco: 1 Karaoke stream, 5 normal streams; 256 dollars.

Ver: 8 streams; 1205 dollars.

Kotoka: No streams, no supas. On break? The timing certainly seems like a haitus, she had a stream one day before the black screen stream but I don't watch her.

Wilson: 7 streams; 268 dollars.

Vantacrow: 7 streams; 1112 dollars.

Vezalius Bandaid: 1 karaoke stream, 8 normal streams; 707 dollars.

So what does this actually mean? Not too much in the grand scheme of things. Supas themselves don't actually fully reflect income, as @God's Strongest Dragoon already pointed out (correcting my dumb ass, might I add). There are vod views and membership, though the latter can be manipulated via VPN. Merch, sponsors, etc are also a thing and we have no way of tracking most of that. However, this stuff does highlight a few potential misconceptions that we (including myself in this one) may have had in this thread.

First off, Niji was absolutely still able to get Valentine's money. Several people streamed on Valentines itself, and most of the bigger livers who didn't were still able to get their paycheck. Their whales just waited a few days. They didn't even have to wait very long, with the exception of Vox. The most noteworthy example is Ike, who got off scot-free despite his bitch ass appearing in Elira's video. He streamed Danganronpa 2 days after the black screen video (so, the day after Valentine's) and the Nijisister brigade superchatted him 1100 bucks for being so brave. It's his 5th biggest stream in terms of Superchat income. :depressedtako:

Second, I am growing increasingly suspicious of the clique narrative as it currently exists. Ethyria + Elira are taking most of the heat and losing most of the money. Meanwhile, all of the guys apparently got off unscathed, except for Vox who was taking a break before the black screen video anyways. All of the Luca stuff, which seemed relatively credible, led to nothing. Same with the Aster sexpest stuff. And I'm not quite naive enough to buy that Elira was somehow the sole source of the bullshit Niji has going on. If she was, how was Pomu not a clique member? Henya is also a long time friend of the Elira circle, was she somehow involved? What about Matara, did she join after the initial period where the rest of Ethyria wasn't interacting with her? Money talks, and the fact that Millie (just for example) has to stay low and lose out on Valentine's cash and her convention appearance while Ike doesn't is throwing a red flag for me. Maybe nothing for now, but something isn't lining up here IMO.

Third (this is a rrat) Niji may be simply giving up on EN female streamers. Even looking back before all the Selen stuff, the guys have been financially outperforming the girls closest to them in sub count and view count. Even in the newer gens where the guys aren't doing as well, they are significantly out-earning their peers. Did you know that Vantacrow, of all people, out-earned Rosemi this past month? I sure as shit didn't. With the stock crashing and Niji looking for new markets, they may have decided to double down on the Chinese female market and leave the rest out to dry. We've been talking about how people dropping Niji matters, but in the end this may just be accelerating a decision Niji has already made. It seems like most of the female viewers simply didn't care about the Selen stuff that much.

TLDR: Niji Boys are still making money, girls are disproportionately affected by the Selen stuff, we might be paying too much attention to the moral-fagging without looking at what's actually happening.

tgmslc

TLDR: Niji Boys are still making money, girls are disproportionately affected by the Selen stuff, we might be paying too much attention to the moral-fagging without looking at what's actually happening.
Appreciate the data collection. My takeaway is that there are multiple NijiEN talents whose sc revenue just about competes with Hololive's lowest sc earner, AZKi, (between 10k-60k yen/70-400 USD just looking at recent streams) and if AZKi drops a song cover she'll absolutely boss almost all of them for single-stream revenue (2 recent ones, 100k yen/670 usd & 310k yen/2000 usd).

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

niggaphil

Appreciate the data collection. My takeaway is that there are multiple NijiEN talents whose sc revenue just about competes with Hololive's lowest sc earner, AZKi, (between 10k-60k yen/70-400 USD just looking at recent streams) and if AZKi drops a song cover she'll absolutely boss almost all of them for single-stream revenue (2 recent ones, 100k yen/670 usd & 310k yen/2000 usd).
And I thought Gura will be the lowest earner at the moment due to her infrequent streaming? :dokiSmug:

However, I guess her sponsorship and merch earning could make her live for another year without any problem at all :guraa:

Punished Lurker

Holy shit you're right I completely forgot about the revenue split. :guradumbl: Conveniently enough, that was leaked not too long ago!

First off, google takes 30% of any superchat revenue for itself.

Then, Niji keeps half of what they receive from google.

That leaves the chuuba with 35% percent of superchat revenue from the "average" stream. The contract explictly pointed out that amounts would be different for sponsorships, concerts, and the like depending on the vtuber's negotiations. Might be more, probably is less, probably better terms for more "valuable" Nijis like Luxiem. 35% is a nice baseline though, so lets go with that for now. Besides, not like EN has a ton of 3d concerts anyways :dokiSmug:

Elira's black screen stream was on the 13th of February. Here's the superchat income for NijiEN's vtubers in the month since then, using Hololyzer's numbers, in USD because the yen sucks.

Just going to throw a disclaimer here, I'm assuming these are counting all streams with supas enabled but that doesn't include EVERY stream and I'm almost certain it doesn't include streamlabs stuff. Also this site doesn't even include gen 9, hilariously enough. If someone else cares enough to do that for them, you're welcome to it. In the end, this is meant as a snapshot of the last month for Niji overall, nothing more.

Elira: Haitus, no supas.

Finana: Two streams, one cover release; 144 dollars

Rosemi: 9 streams; 973 dollars

Petra: 3D Debut, 1 cover release, 3 streams; 1622 dollars. That leaves around 622 dollars from non-3d streams.

Enna: 1 sponsored stream, 1 fan concert, 1 birthday stream, 1 normal stream. Too many variables to know her actual take but base 35% income would be 1620 dollars.

Reimu: 2 streams; 339 dollars.

Millie: 1 stream; 186 dollars.

Ike: 7 streams; 2363 dollars.

Vox: Haitus, no supas.

Luca: 4 streams; 2519 dollars.

Shu: 4 streams; 735 dollars.

Alban: 1 3.0 Brushup stream, 8 normal streams; 4153 dollars.

Fulgur: 7 streams; 2108 dollars.

Sonny: 1 anniversary stream, 8 normal streams; 1845 dollars.

Uki: 7 streams; 606 dollars.

Kyo: 1 Graduation stream, 1 normal stream; 4102 dollars.

Maria: 9 streams; 453 dollars.

Aster: 7 streams; 336 dollars.

Aia: 7 streams; 1643 dollars.

Ren: 8 streams; 882 dollars.

Scarle: 2 birthday streams, 7 normal streams; 5421 dollars.

Doppio: 1 outfit reveal, 5 normal streams; 2093 dollars.

Hex: 7 CRINGE-ASS streams; 2132 dollars.

Meloco: 1 Karaoke stream, 5 normal streams; 256 dollars.

Ver: 8 streams; 1205 dollars.

Kotoka: No streams, no supas. On break? The timing certainly seems like a haitus, she had a stream one day before the black screen stream but I don't watch her.

Wilson: 7 streams; 268 dollars.

Vantacrow: 7 streams; 1112 dollars.

Vezalius Bandaid: 1 karaoke stream, 8 normal streams; 707 dollars.

So what does this actually mean? Not too much in the grand scheme of things. Supas themselves don't actually fully reflect income, as @God's Strongest Dragoon already pointed out (correcting my dumb ass, might I add). There are vod views and membership, though the latter can be manipulated via VPN. Merch, sponsors, etc are also a thing and we have no way of tracking most of that. However, this stuff does highlight a few potential misconceptions that we (including myself in this one) may have had in this thread.

First off, Niji was absolutely still able to get Valentine's money. Several people streamed on Valentines itself, and most of the bigger livers who didn't were still able to get their paycheck. Their whales just waited a few days. They didn't even have to wait very long, with the exception of Vox. The most noteworthy example is Ike, who got off scot-free despite his bitch ass appearing in Elira's video. He streamed Danganronpa 2 days after the black screen video (so, the day after Valentine's) and the Nijisister brigade superchatted him 1100 bucks for being so brave. It's his 5th biggest stream in terms of Superchat income. :depressedtako:

Second, I am growing increasingly suspicious of the clique narrative as it currently exists. Ethyria + Elira are taking most of the heat and losing most of the money. Meanwhile, all of the guys apparently got off unscathed, except for Vox who was taking a break before the black screen video anyways. All of the Luca stuff, which seemed relatively credible, led to nothing. Same with the Aster sexpest stuff. And I'm not quite naive enough to buy that Elira was somehow the sole source of the bullshit Niji has going on. If she was, how was Pomu not a clique member? Henya is also a long time friend of the Elira circle, was she somehow involved? What about Matara, did she join after the initial period where the rest of Ethyria wasn't interacting with her? Money talks, and the fact that Millie (just for example) has to stay low and lose out on Valentine's cash and her convention appearance while Ike doesn't is throwing a red flag for me. Maybe nothing for now, but something isn't lining up here IMO.

Third (this is a rrat) Niji may be simply giving up on EN female streamers. Even looking back before all the Selen stuff, the guys have been financially outperforming the girls closest to them in sub count and view count. Even in the newer gens where the guys aren't doing as well, they are significantly out-earning their peers. Did you know that Vantacrow, of all people, out-earned Rosemi this past month? I sure as shit didn't. With the stock crashing and Niji looking for new markets, they may have decided to double down on the Chinese female market and leave the rest out to dry. We've been talking about how people dropping Niji matters, but in the end this may just be accelerating a decision Niji has already made. It seems like most of the female viewers simply didn't care about the Selen stuff that much.

Thanks for the numbers, I wanted to ask what is the time period you took when calculating the earned money? because something I wanted to clarify is that you have to remember most of the girls this month or at least since Elira's black screen video (and even before) haven't been streaming, I think the only ones who had a consistent schedule these past weeks were Kunai, Vivi, Aia and Maria, Rosemi came back to streaming like a week ago? way past the valentine's day stuff.

However even taking this into account I totally agree the boys earn way more than the girls, and also that the boys got off easier than the girls. Like seriously how is Ike getting so many supas and support? Hell, even Vox who participated in the video and is still silent seems to have gotten less hate than Elira

tgmslc

And I thought Gura will be the lowest earner at the moment due to her infrequent streaming? :dokiSmug:

However, I guess her sponsorship and merch earning could make her live for another year without any problem at all :guraa:
I just looked at the lowest SC earner in Holo for 2023 as reported on one well-researched reddit post; AZKi, Zeta, & Reine all made under 60k USD.Gura, even with her extended hiatuses, still nearly cracked 80k. As much as *I* make in 2 years working 40+ hour weeks lol

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Thanks for the numbers, I wanted to ask what is the time period you took when calculating the earned money? because something I wanted to clarify is that you have to remember most of the girls this month or at least since Elira's black screen video (and even before) haven't been streaming, I think the only ones who had a consistent schedule these past weeks were Kunai, Vivi, Aia and Maria, Rosemi came back to streaming like a week ago? way past the valentine's day stuff.

However even taking this into account I totally agree the boys earn way more than the girls, and also that the boys got off easier than the girls. Like seriously how is Ike getting so many supas and support? Hell, even Vox who participated in the video and is still silent seems to have gotten less hate than Elira
I specifically took income AFTER Elira's video up until now, since it's been about a month. With that said, I think its entirely possible that some of the girls haven't been streaming because of weird niji shit behind the scenes, whereas the guys weren't asked to do so as long for some reason. That's also a big fat :baeJam: though, and given that I just called myself out for moral-fagging and reading too much into things, you're most likely right. We may just have to wait and see what happens on this TBH.

EDIT: Also, I did throw in the amount of streams people had, as well as highlighted potential standout streams like sponsored streams and the like. I think there's enough info there to account for who has and hasn't been streaming on a re-read. Let me know if something else doesn't seem right, though I may not get around to fixing it today.

And that's just superchats...

Edit: See how streaming has only gotten SMALLER? And this report doesn't even include Fes.
View attachment 66219

Did the recent Niji shareholder release have information similar to this anywhere? Might be an interesting comparison.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I just looked at the lowest SC earner in Holo for 2023 as reported on one well-researched reddit post; AZKi, Zeta, & Reine all made under 60k USD.Gura, even with her extended hiatuses, still nearly cracked 80k. As much as *I* make in 2 years working 40+ hour weeks lol

Edit: See how streaming has only gotten SMALLER? And this report doesn't even include Fes.
monies.png

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This is the major concern. If the smaller corpos saw what Fucking KuroEN did and could get away, they will trying to squeeze their talents dry without a sweat, and claim "Because Kurosanji did it, so we could, because INDUSTRY STANDARDS"!

Fuck Kurosanji and KuroEN for being a really bad example.
I dont agree with this. Kurosanji got away with it because they could leverage the whole "We made you popular and thanks to us you are earning a disgusting amount of money thanks to us and our brand". Small corpos dont have any of that. Also small corpos have been doing the same shit (or in some cases worse) and that was before Niji shit leaked.

Im not believing this dude. When everyone that left has said that they didnt get their play buttons, i doubt the "they didnt ask" bullsht is real. "I like having my playbutton at the office next to all those cool people" comes off the same as "I like paying child support because I want my kid to growing up with a good education"

God's Strongest Dragoon

i mean
if you look at the sheer noombers until the house of cards started falling down, they were getting away with it and probably would've still if Selen didnt try to off herself twice
Their stock tanked back on December 15th because of their previous financial report. This newest financial report also lobbed off a significant chunk of their share price. That's only data up to January 31st. Even if the Selen shit didn't happen, they likely wouldn't hit their financial projections next quarter for the year. NijiEN has been bleeding badly with a 40% drop YoY for revenue for the branch. The branch was already going down hill fast, Selen just cut the brakes.
While that would make sense, chumpedos are the most resilient consoomers imaginable and throw obscene amounts of money at her whenever she does appear. They deserve to have the "black father" of oshis.

View attachment 66219
Streaming hasn't necessarily gotten smaller, just that it's share of their revenue has shrank due to their other sections increasing far more rapidly. Licensing/collaborations have essentially doubled over the years, which is point that Cover brings up often. Additionally their merch revenue has hit infinite money glitch levels. Yagoo even mentioned that they're getting such a huge demand for merch, they can't recognize the income from that as revenue yet because they're desperately falling behind on delivering merch.

It's very refreshing to see how they're being so practical. They were having issues keeping up with 3D so they built a megastudio. They are having issues keeping up with merch and now there's going to be a facility in California that will likely handle merch for the region in addition to its other purposes.

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I dont agree with this. Kurosanji got away with it because they could leverage the whole "We made you popular and thanks to us you are earning a disgusting amount of money thanks to us and our brand". Small corpos dont have any of that. Also small corpos have been doing the same shit (or in some cases worse) and that was before Niji shit leaked.

Im not believing this dude. When everyone that left has said that they didnt get their play buttons, i doubt the "they didnt ask" bullsht is real. "I like having my playbutton at the office next to all those cool people" comes off the same as "I like paying child support because I want my kid to growing up with a good education"
~200 Livers at Nijisanji and we're supposed to believe none of them wanted their play buttons?

Top Bottom