"If it's not a nut IT MUST BE PEA"IRyS

Nijisanji L Collection

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
JP translator and clipper updated this in their YT community page.
This guy is a major Reddit Stars saviorfag, drama queen, and lowkey Holo girls anti/tribalist/beggar. If he quits the scene, it is no skin off my back.

Some examples:

This comment, specifically, makes them look like a total clown.

He has years worth of whiny shit on Reddit that I am sure there are even better examples

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Japanese stock market opens in about 40 minutes.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
This guy is a major Reddit Stars saviorfag, drama queen, and lowkey Holo girls anti/tribalist/beggar. If he quits the scene, it is no skin off my back.

Some examples:

He has years worth of whiny shit on Reddit that I am sure there are even better examples
I love this type of Nijisanji fan:
"REEEE SEGREGATION AND FAVORITISM IN LE EVIL HOLOLIVE"
Then they dont look back at Luxiem having their own Puchisanji or Channel
GET FUCKED :selenpointandlaugh:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Doublepost LOL

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
He's pretty much the lyger of holostars, he is the sole reason why unicorns sound more sane of a fan than collab beggars, he wouldn't care if the girls get harassed for collabing with the homos as long as they "own" the unicorns, he only really wants the dudes to leech of a fanbase that wouldn't even watch them if they were to collab with the girls since they have different content then what the hololive fans want most of the time, and the only reason he's so insistent in the girls collabing with stars is because his ass wouldn't be the one dealing with antis. besides I'm 90% sure he's a nijiYamanba that only watches holo because they give his shitty channel exposure.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Even if he is a fag, fags can still make good clips that help promote talents. It's not good to be losing clippers that are helping to be the first taste some people might have of Niji talents before they're tuning into live streams, not to mention that it's helping the talents be more visible in the YouTube algorithm.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Even if he is a fag, fags can still make good clips that help promote talents. It's not good to be losing clippers that are helping to be the first taste some people might have of Niji talents before they're tuning into live streams, not to mention that it's helping the talents be more visible in the YouTube algorithm.
While I get what you are saying, there are more JP stars clippers out there than just him and they are far more reputable. Unlike Niji JP, they are not very hard to find.

Plus, he barely even does JP clips anymore. The current iteration of his channel is pretty much 99% Stars EN, who definitely are not lacking in better clip channels.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
He wasnt helping neither Stars or Nijis with his attitude
He made their fanbases look bad

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Some examples:

I stopped taking him seriously after "always been pro-unity".
Unity is bullshit, let people collab with whoever they want. Vtubing is not one big family or whatever nonsense these people sell, it is an industry where each corpo is trying to put the others out of business to get a larger share of the potential audience. And sure, most corpos play clean with each other (for now), but that doesn't they wouldn't love to have their competition implode and I suspect many CEOs of the smaller corpos outright celebrated Niji EN destroying itself.

Stunned But Dumb

I suspect many CEOs of the smaller corpos outright celebrated Niji EN destroying itself.
I'd still pay money to be a fly on the wall of any of the meetings from corpos during february. Or in one of the voice chats, you know what I mean. Hell I'd take a vtuber discord, even Nexwave idc. I'm kind of shameless with this one

The Rrat

Early Adopter
He wasnt helping neither Stars or Nijis with his attitude
He made their fanbases look bad
It's funny. I was reading that whole thread and even as far as back then, before Stars EN debuted, people understood that even if Hololive and Stars collabed more, that would not help their growth. Their fans want completely different things. NijiEN is living proof of that. Luxiem's, and to a lesser extent Noctyx's, fans don't give a shit about the rest of NijiEN. Their fanbases don't have enough significant overlap to where fans stick with watching people after collabs.

You see this to a lesser extent inside branches of Holo, too, with the most significant example probably being Gura's fanbase with the rest of EN. To this day, Vesper's view on collabs has always been 100% on point.

I'd argue the best clip channels out there for a talent are the ones that focus on either a single talent or channels that clip multiple talents but the clips are mainly from solo streams. People become fans when they enjoy the solo experience, very rarely does it happen from watching people during collabs.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It's funny. I was reading that whole thread and even as far as back then, before Stars EN debuted, people understood that even if Hololive and Stars collabed more, that would not help their growth. Their fans want completely different things. NijiEN is living proof of that. Luxiem's, and to a lesser extent Noctyx's, fans don't give a shit about the rest of NijiEN. Their fanbases don't have enough significant overlap to where fans stick with watching people after collabs.

You see this to a lesser extent inside branches of Holo, too, with the most significant example probably being Gura's fanbase with the rest of EN. To this day, Vesper's view on collabs has always been 100% on point.

I'd argue the best clip channels out there for a talent are the ones that focus on either a single talent or channels that clip multiple talents but the clips are mainly from solo streams. People become fans when they enjoy the solo experience, very rarely does it happen from watching people during collabs.

Its kinda sad because for a brief period of time there was some argument that it was pretty good that Niji-males could just hop on a stream with a woman and not get giga bitched at. But then the fujo money started rolling in more and more with some people, like Vox, and it became somewhat clear that he would prioritize the moneymaking to an extent.
Even if the tumblr rot was in place since arguably the start since most of them are/were also retarded zoomers. NijiEN did end up crafting the Nijisister fanbase for itself, and too bad some people are catching strays from it (more Pomu, Kyo definetly did attract it to himself)

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Stock price literally is 2434 lmao.
IMG_0689.jpeg

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Cover stock is worth ¥2340 currently. Soon, their stock will be worth more than Nijisanji's.

niggaphil

The contrast
To put some context in this news: This is the Taiwanese company that produced multiple types of bus card for Taiwan usage. Usually its bus card is not boring card type, but with different types of themes (Gundam, anime, etc, as shown here: https://www.hobbygarage.com.tw/product/detail/1407985), or with figurine type (train figurine bus card as shown here: https://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/archives/2021/09/01/2003763598).

Yesterday this company announced that the Gawr Gura bus card is the company's highest record sales in their history. :dokiSmug:

Meanwhile, KuroEN still shooting their foots and arses, keep fucking up shit

VSoyBoy

Anycolor Market Cap is currently around 1.03 Billion USD so they might lose their Billion Club membership soon. For comparisons sake Cover is at around 980 Million USD. Also some perspective for people here already writing Anycolor off.

hylic

niggaphil

Unity is bullshit
Agreed. Vtuber community won't improve if there is no competition, it will end up to be a bunch degenerated Vtubers united to be V HOE SHOW.

I suspect many CEOs of the smaller corpos outright celebrated Niji EN destroying itself.
This is the major concern. If the smaller corpos saw what Fucking KuroEN did and could get away, they will trying to squeeze their talents dry without a sweat, and claim "Because Kurosanji did it, so we could, because INDUSTRY STANDARDS"!

Fuck Kurosanji and KuroEN for being a really bad example.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Agreed. Vtuber community won't improve if there is no competition, it will end up to be a bunch degenerated Vtubers united to be V HOE SHOW.

This is the major concern. If the smaller corpos saw what Fucking KuroEN did and could get away, they will trying to squeeze their talents dry without a sweat, and claim "Because Kurosanji did it, so we could, because INDUSTRY STANDARDS"!

Fuck Kurosanji and KuroEN for being a really bad example.
Meh, that seems like suicide. I actually foresee a lot more corpos going "WE'RE NOT LIKE NIJI! WE ARE SO COOL AND AMAZING AND FREE!" and trying to out-moral each other.

Top Bottom