"I get the weirdest DMs, we don't DM that often but when I get a DM from Lia it's like the weirdest possible thing I can ever think of; Dude I have seen Freddy Fazbear's nipples..."Fujikura Uruka

Nijisanji L Collection

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Depends. Holo started all about music and idols, so bigger and better annual fests is logical conclusion.
You can launch own clothing brand, you can hire good writers and make games or anime with your lore...
"outstanding" would be vtuber MMO, could be fire if you won't try to overdo it (think RO with higher res sprites)
"outstanding" would be penetrating normies market worldwide with your merch and stabilizing there (clothing)
"outstanding" would be hosting esports tornaments that rival blizzard
Though music events seems to be least effort tbh. "outstanding" there would be actually big fest, stadium levels.
1) Hololive hasn't been resting on its laurels. There are official Hololive games, there's that MMO that's being developed, they're working on their own streaming platform and so forth. That you can't even do a cursory amount of research or even ask basic questions to learn any of this seems more of a "you" problem than a Hololive problem.
2) You're really taking for granted how much time and effort it is to run an event, let alone run an event seamlessly and without issue. It's great that Hololive is running so well you don't realize how much work is involved with these events, but there is actually a lot of work and planning involved. There are plenty of examples of live online events going badly, even at a smaller scale than what Hololive runs, that you really shouldn't take this for granted.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Depends. Holo started all about music and idols, so bigger and better annual fests is logical conclusion.
You can launch own clothing brand, you can hire good writers and make games or anime with your lore...
"outstanding" would be vtuber MMO, could be fire if you won't try to overdo it (think RO with higher res sprites)
"outstanding" would be penetrating normies market worldwide with your merch and stabilizing there (clothing)
Though music events seems to be least effort tbh. "outstanding" there would be actually big fest, stadium levels.
The smallest amount of research would show that Cover is already doing nearly all of that in an industry that's been around for less than 10 years. I know you've spoken fondly of cuckshit so I have to wonder if you're either just a retard or are purposely saying dumb shit so you can be shit on for saying some blatantly stupid shit.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Rrat: Nenelove is the last desperate soul in Niji's legal team trying to do anything to plug the hundreds of leaks Riku is making a minute. (The Legal team lives in the yacht.)
It would be hilarious if the only non-retarded legal counsel was a random spic they pay minimum wage

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
2) You're really taking for granted how much time and effort it is to run an event, let alone run an event seamlessly and without issue. It's great that Hololive is running so well you don't realize how much work is involved with these events, but there is actually a lot of work and planning involved.
And for as great a job as Cover has done with the EXPO, there's still hiccups. Apparently the food situation went tits up yesterday; to the point were they didn't take any food or drink orders on-site today:

Cover is still experiencing growing pains themselves.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
thats great and all, but as other pointed out, vtubing is not even 10 years old. As the good business man you are, are you not considering how fast you could go bankrupt if you invest too much too fast?

Saturnus

haha it's unou

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Guess what cuckold, they already do all that except your ugly fucking esports nobody actually cares about. They participate in some, though.
Why do you speak your shit without doing any research?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
And for as great a job as Cover has done with the EXPO, there's still hiccups. Apparently the food situation went tits up yesterday; to the point were they didn't take any food or drink orders on-site today:

Cover is still experiencing growing pains themselves.

Well obviously, the important bit is that they instantly looked for a solution. With events a lot of issues don't become apparent until you're in the thick of it and shit starts going down.

For example at the event I co-organize we had our entire electrical grid and generator shut down because one of our sponsors plugged in their coffee machine, causing the air-powered mascots we had to begin deflating almost instantly while staff looked for the issue. Shit happens.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Guess what cuckold, they already do all that except your ugly fucking esports nobody actually cares about. They participate in some, though.
Why do you speak your shit without doing any research?
I guess what he is trying to say is all that but to a bigger scale. Allthough i have no doubt he doesnt know shit about hololive but i'll give him the benefit of the doubt. But he doesnt understand that a company growing too fast often go bankrupt. Normies moves from trend to trend.1 year holo will be the cool thing and when something cooler comes out, well Cover will have to pay more and more to stay competitive. I think atm they're growing just fine and are slowly making their mark in the mainstream entertainment industry but you cant ask a random retard to understand that.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
1 year holo will be the cool thing and when something cooler comes out
This already happened. In 2022 Niji was the shit and all of the normies wanted in, meanwhile Holo was eating drama after drama for the entire year.

Early Adopter
I guess what he is trying to say is all that but to a bigger scale.
No, hes not! He was asked what he would do if he yad a vtuber company and this was his answer, implying he thinks none of this was done before, or is being done now.
Hes just shit for brains that doesnt understand how business works, fitting for a megacuck

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Hehe, so much butthurt.
Which corpo would YOU praise and for what then? I'd love to know.
None. Some doing much better than others, but it's all still normal sensible business IMO. Invest and collect, incremental growth, nothing truly groundbreaking yet since Myth i think.
1) Hololive hasn't been resting on its laurels. There are official Hololive games, there's that MMO that's being developed, they're working on their own streaming platform and so forth. That you can't even do a cursory amount of research or even ask basic questions to learn any of this seems more of a "you" problem than a Hololive problem.
And all further such
I''m aware. These are not delivered yet. MMOs in general are prone to flop and be quickly abandoned. Making successful MMO is acievment in itself. Not fucking it up into unplayable after first couple years is even bigger achievment. Streaming platform - hardest part is making it financially sustainable. All technical aspects are child's play in comparison. We'll see. If they succeed - i'll praise.
2) You're really taking for granted how much time and effort it is to run an event, let alone run an event seamlessly and without issue. It's great that Hololive is running so well you don't realize how much work is involved with these events, but there is actually a lot of work and planning involved. There are plenty of examples of live online events going badly, even at a smaller scale than what Hololive runs, that you really shouldn't take this for granted.
No, i understand. Problem with botched events is people treating then as "oh its just online thing, easy", while in reality it's closer to IRL concerts/fests and should be treated and prepared for as such, only human audience problems replaced with streaming bandwidth problems.

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I''m aware. These are not delivered yet. MMOs in general are prone to flop and be quickly abandoned. Making successful MMO is acievment in itself. Not fucking it up into unplayable after first couple years is even bigger achievment. Streaming platform - hardest part is making it financially sustainable. All technical aspects are child's play in comparison. We'll see. If they succeed - i'll praise.
I think you have it backwards, the audience for a streaming platform that would throw money at it is already here and still throwing buckets of money at the company
Running their own streaming platform would be an extremely titanic task for any tech startup, its one of the reasons all youtube clones have failed

Also, your response people telling you that they are all working on the "groundbreaking" shit you brought up is retarded
None. Some doing much better than others, but it's all still normal sensible business IMO. Invest and collect, incremental growth, nothing truly groundbreaking yet since Myth i think.
This is literally what Holo has been doing and what it has been blasted for by retarded shareholders who want the Niji approach for quicker returns on investment, they are a large example of a company investing majorly in talent retention and empowering their current brand instead of diluting it
A smaller scale example would be Phase Connect

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hehe, so much butthurt.
1710641879686.png

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I think you have it backwards, the audience for a streaming platform that would throw money at it is already here and still throwing buckets of money at the company
Running their own streaming platform would be an extremely titanic task for any tech startup, its one of the reasons all youtube clones have failed
We'll see when it's out. Small-ish platform to replace youtube memberships could work, but they'll have to schedule streams to not blow the server budget while maintaining service quality.
Also, your response people telling you that they are all working on the "groundbreaking" shit you brought up is retarded
"working on" and "out, suceessful and sustainable" are completely different things. There are soooo too many flops lately that i'm skeptical by default about anything. And waaaay too many things that were worked on were never published. i.e. for every aired tv show there is a dozen pilots filmed and a hundred rejected synopse/scripts. Until it's out, it might as well not exist.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
We'll see when it's out. Small-ish platform to replace youtube memberships could work, but they'll have to schedule streams to not blow the server budget while maintaining service quality.

"working on" and "out, suceessful and sustainable" are completely different things. There are soooo too many flops lately that i'm skeptical by default about anything. And waaaay too many things that were worked on were never published. i.e. for every aired tv show there is a dozen pilots filmed and a hundred rejected synopse/scripts. Until it's out, it might as well not exist.
Yeah, they're still on the "working on" stage because Vtubing is a powerhouse industry that has been barely out for half a decade now and still experiencing growing pains, and the unusual circumstances of growth like a global pandemic.
You're talking about the scene as if its something grand that would want to jump into all the projects you want to willy nilly instead of them sticking to what works (i.e idol and entertainment related endeavors)

Anyways, on actual Niji L news, apparently Petra only recieved 629 USD for her 3d debut, she had an obscene amount of YEN donos, almost 157 compared to only 23 in USD
1710643792533.png

Top Bottom