"I can't believe they whitewashed me! Fucking Chinese they whitewashed me guys"Nyaru

Nijisanji L Collection

Username Generator

Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
After reading this thread in the morning after the first part

Yeah an investor is going to figuratively or skip to literally scalping Riku
It's always like that, but fes does feel a lot sweeter knowing that the corpo behind it isn't mistreating these girls dancing and that this is a dream for many of them and they get to achieve it and be duly rewarded for it and all of their hard work.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It's always like that, but fes does feel a lot sweeter knowing that the corpo behind it isn't mistreating these girls dancing and that this is a dream for many of them and they get to achieve it and be duly rewarded for it and all of their hard work.
Pretty much
Also helps that FES and the 3d events after their initial struggles with scheduling have been on time and very high quality

3D AR Live is still MIA for Niji and they had almost a year gap with gen 3D debuts, with one member being shoah-ed only 2 months before their gen debut

Going to be interesting year for EN

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Imagine being actively praised for simply not fucking up doing your job... what horrible times we live in.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
For the whole industry I think.
Very true on that
But NijiEN is on the spotlight for all the wrong reasons so barring any EN corpo implosions (i suspect Idol is next, just a hunch) there is a solid chance Niji is going to take another blow imo

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Imagine being actively praised for simply not fucking up doing your job... what horrible times we live in.
Holding an entire convention+concert isn't easy my guy. This is not scooping up icecream.

Praising them for not bleeding out vtubers every 2 seconds? Yeah that would apply.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nigga people are not praising holo for doing the bare minimum, so far FES has been a marked improvement with great viewership even during a time where the scene is stabilising at best and stagnating at worst. While their direct competition has had a fair amount of big issues both in the financial and PR sides

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Holding an entire convention+concert isn't easy my guy. This is not scooping up icecream.
Yeah, it's big concentrated event and i'm really curious about all the unique logistics, but they are praised even beside that.
In general, Holo don't really do anything outstanding for entertainment corpo. Hosting small/mid fests is almost mandatory activity.
Phase getting a lot of praise too for... simply not fucking up.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Yeah, it's big concentrated event and i'm really curious about all the unique logistics, but they are praised even beside that.
In general, Holo don't really do anything outstanding for entertainment corpo. Hosting small/mid fests is almost mandatory activity.
Fine. Lets say, You are the CEO of a vtuber corpo. You have a good amount of money. What will you do that no other corpo thought of? Share your wisdom with the class.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Fine. Lets say, You are the CEO of a vtuber corpo. You have a good amount of money. What will you do that no other corpo thought of? Share your wisdom with the class.
Depends. Holo started all about music and idols, so bigger and better annual fests is logical conclusion.
You can launch own clothing brand, you can hire good writers and make games or anime with your lore...
"outstanding" would be vtuber MMO, could be fire if you won't try to overdo it (think RO with higher res sprites)
"outstanding" would be penetrating normies market worldwide with your merch and stabilizing there (clothing)
"outstanding" would be hosting esports tornaments that rival blizzard
Though music events seems to be least effort tbh. "outstanding" there would be actually big fest, stadium levels.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Okay, let's just state shit like it is.
I get it is very fun to mock Niji, and everyone is justified in that since Niji brought it onto themselves, they deserve it.
What isn't okay, is to make shit up, and try to find the smallest scraps of dirt to try and pile onto the MOUNTAIN Niji already has on themselves.

You know what incentivizing rampant rratting does?
Everyone likes a good funny rrat, but rrats aren't a good thing, they're schizoid ramblings from people with agendas and should NEVER, be taken at face value. Heck most rrats are just totally baseless speculation, a lot of rratting in /vt/ is done to astroturf, psyop and falseflag by bad actors. I feel like rrats gained some romanticism or "glamour" after this whole Niji debacle, like people started taking them more seriously instead of just laughing at the ridiculousness because "well anything could happen!".

Allowing baseless speculation to prosper won't just "destroy Niji", it will destroy everyone. Allowing these dramafag vultures to prosper will harm EVERYONE in the long run. Because you know what happens when the drama dries up and people can't talk about it anymore? They look for more, and maybe they will start looking elsewhere and targeting other corpos and chuubas! I mean dramafags have to eat! Don't they? What's to say they won't start snooping around trying to start shit? If the public becomes more accepting of speculation who's to say they won't jump down someone's throat on a dime because "I heard it in /vt/"?

When you create weapons, always do so with the expectation that they will be used against you. Propagating an environment of rumors and believing whatever shit a birdie told you will only cause problems and more needless drama. So when I reply to people to "defend Niji", it isn't because I'm a part of the NDF, it's because there's a line and some in this thread (and the community as a whole) are crossing it.
Rrat: Nenelove is the last desperate soul in Niji's legal team trying to do anything to plug the hundreds of leaks Riku is making a minute. (The Legal team lives in the yacht.)

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Rrat: Nenelove is the last desperate soul in Niji's legal team trying to do anything to plug the hundreds of leaks Riku is making a minute. (The Legal team lives in the yacht.)
I don't know what kind of desperation drove Riku to hire a Mexican lawyer, but it sounds like a great premise for day time television. So, I will choose to believe it.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Depends. Holo started all about music and idols, so bigger and better annual fests is logical conclusion.
You can launch own clothing brand, you can hire good writers and make games or anime with your lore...
"outstanding" would be vtuber MMO, could be fire if you won't try to overdo it (think RO with higher res sprites)
"outstanding" would be penetrating normies market worldwide with your merch and stabilizing there (clothing)
"outstanding" would be hosting esports tornaments that rival blizzard
Though music events seems to be least effort tbh. "outstanding" there would be actually big fest, stadium levels.
Your UserName game is on point
Nigga the industry is not even one decade old please.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Which corpo would YOU praise and for what then? I'd love to know.
I would not take Anycolor as a client even if my life depended on it. That shit is how you end up not getting paid. Also the japs are HELLISH to work with from what I know.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Pretty much
Also helps that FES and the 3d events after their initial struggles with scheduling have been on time and very high quality

3D AR Live is still MIA for Niji and they had almost a year gap with gen 3D debuts, with one member being shoah-ed only 2 months before their gen debut

Going to be interesting year for EN
Something that occurs to me... is Niji 3D done in house or subcontracted like 2D designs and rigging?

'cause if it's the latter, and considering what we now know about Anycolor's payment ethics with regards to contracted artists, I think I have an idea why Niji talents routinely lag behind in getting 3D.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Something that occurs to me... is Niji 3D done in house or subcontracted like 2D designs and rigging?

'cause if it's the latter, and considering what we now know about Anycolor's payment ethics with regards to contracted artists, I think I have an idea why Niji talents routinely lag behind in getting 3D.
In house iirc.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The hell do you think HoloEarth is going to end up being?

Top Bottom