"Santa told me it's not a good idea to lie, so I'm going to tell you.🥺 Actually, I'm not seiso. And I'm not a cute girl.🔥 I'm a with a bad mouth and a bad laugh, just a dragon with a pretty voice - But of all the phaseconnects, this is the most seiso💛"Utatane Nasa

Nijisanji L Collection

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
ANYCOLOR lied through its teeth about the importance of 'human rights.' But, its free money, and people will lie to get free money.
It's free money and possibility the easiest loans to get because all you have to do is the "ESG" song and dance.
It's the same old thing.

There's true believers (a lot less likely at the top of organizations taking the ESG shekels and source of the ESG shekels). Then there's the sociopaths that see this ruinious, pestilent rot-inducing offer..

..And they take the money while scheming how to incur 100% of the benefits (having someone else be left holding the bag when it invariably concludes in a shitshow).

2434's EN fanbase has an obscene amount of true, vocal, and zealous believers in the Diversity, Inclusion, and Equality shit. That makes it beautiful to see how it's all turned into a burning gayniĝger shithole.

Tubedude

It's important to keep in mind that ANYCOLOR has fully bought into the ESG scam that's been stinking up the entertainment industry in the West and is starting to gain a foothold in Eastern entertainment studios. This is a document from ANYCOLOR's website in regard to their ESG data from 2022.
View attachment 65976

And this is a 'Materiality Matrix.' Essentially, these are the aspects of ESG that ANYCOLOR has identified that they view as important.

View attachment 65977

It definitely looks like part of the 'business plan' for ANYCOLOR was to just hire a bunch of 'culturally diverse' Livers, shit out a bunch of waves, and collect ESG money from investment companies handing out the cash. Now they are reaping the 'benefits' of an unchecked melting pot of mentally unstable Asian women, femboys, and gay guys. Also 'diversity and inclusion' and 'human rights.' Lol. Lmao, even.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Wonder if the ESG stuff factored into some of their hiring decisions for EN talents, easiest example is Uki fitting the bill, minus being Asian instead of a different racial 'minority'.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wonder if the ESG stuff factored into some of their hiring decisions for EN talents, easiest example is Uki fitting the bill, minus being Asian instead of a different racial 'minority'.
As much as I enjoy shitting on both ESG and Niji, I think the answer is a resounding "no". There's just way too many Asians in the EN talent pool. You'd have to go out of your way to avoid hiring them.

Take Advent for example. You got 1 white girl, 1 flip, 1 thai, and 2 white girls that have successfully gaslit everyone (including themselves) that they're Asian.

Punished Lurker

I don't think he's gonna leave, dude already saw how profitable this hobby is. I see him sticking around and popping up each time there's some drama to get a slice of the attention cake, kinda like Herohei.
Fuck Hero Hei
That's all
View attachment 65979

Have a thing from petra. Likely nothing and just her excited for the 3d model.
aww that's kinda sweet, guess for today I can say Penguin love :sanasmile:
Now if only she streamed more...

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (90) (1).jpg
Petra's 3D debut.

foto_no_exif (91) (1).jpg
The WAITING ROOM for the day 1 5th fes concert an hour before it actually starts.

:pomuStare:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Now that the 3D debut is underway, the number is now on 23k, how's the waiting room?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
20k in the waiting room, but also 85k watching the stream on the main Holo channel.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
View attachment 65979

Wow, to me this straight up just reads "thanks for all the support and no hard feelings if you can't support niji anymore." Makes it even more depressing to me that she's getting thrown to the wolves against holofes. She's arguably the most likely to give up her v-tubing career after Niji as well, so to think this may be end up being her legacy is... depressing.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The Nijisanji VTA channel has been wiped (?)

is this new or is this old and i just didnt notice

according to playboard, they wiped it just yesterday
VTA.png

EDIT: Apparently, the final two remaining members of VTA just debuted as part of the newest JP wave "3SKM" (Link), so thats why they wiped the channel

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
The Nijisanji VTA channel has been wiped (?)

is this new or is this old and i just didnt notice

according to playboard, they wiped it just yesterday
View attachment 66008
Considering that two of their VTA member is debuting as their newest JP wave 3SKM (3 dudes, 2 VTA dudes), it might be the reason. I remember that they tend to delete VODs of anyone that's done with their VTA tutoring or something, but channel wipe is new to me.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Now that the 3D debut is underway, the number is now on 23k, how's the waiting room?
To be fair, it makes sense the waiting room would be explosively bigger, but still. 23k for a 3D debut is paltry. She is 10k under what Finana and Pomu had and 30k under Elira's. Rosemi will probably do better by virtue of being more popular, but if it is substantially better it will just show that Petra got fucked over.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
EDIT: Apparently, the final two remaining members of VTA just debuted as part of the newest JP wave "3SKM" (Link), so thats why they wiped the channel
Considering that two of their VTA member is debuting as their newest JP wave 3SKM (3 dudes, 2 VTA dudes), it might be the reason. I remember that they tend to delete VODs of anyone that's done with their VTA tutoring or something, but channel wipe is new to me.
Were the two VTA members who debuted in NijiJP literally the last ones left in VTA, or were there other members still in the course?

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
To be fair, it makes sense the waiting room would be explosively bigger, but still. 23k for a 3D debut is paltry. She is 10k under what Finana and Pomu had and 30k under Elira's. Rosemi will probably do better by virtue of being more popular, but if it is substantially better it will just show that Petra got fucked over.
Considering the situation, at least Petra's happy she got 3D at this point.

Were the two VTA members who debuted in NijiJP literally the last ones left in VTA, or were there other members still in the course?
Now that I look at it, I'm pretty sure that the two are the LAST ones. Their official twitter mentioned about auditions and audition deadline, so safe to say they just purged it because well, no one's in VTA right now, so might as well clean house for new aspiring trainees.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Far too much has changed at Niji since LazuLight got their debut's even ignoring the last couple months. It was never gonna do LazuLight numbers, LazuLight today probably wouldn't even get those numbers. The NijiEN hype trains been slowing down for a long time, even before the LazuLight 3D's frankly.

The only 3Ds I'd expect to do really big numbers would be Luxiem and even they are long past their peak.

All things considered I thought it went pretty well and had solid numbers, and I always appreciate a Debiru cameo.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
when does market open??

Xuhle

niggaphil

Probably KuroEN management: Yeah this is good idea to let Petra 3D clash with Holofes, and show who is the actual Vtuber industry leader in the Glorious nippon!!! :dokiSmug:

tgmslc

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
View attachment 65979

BIGGEST DREAMS? Someone please save her.

I don't think he's gonna leave, dude already saw how profitable this hobby is. I see him sticking around and popping up each time there's some drama to get a slice of the attention cake, kinda like Herohei.
HeroHei have a value as short-form news. We don't need yet another streamer to suckle on every proceeding live. I really hope LM will get back into his areas of expertise after this initial spree.

Top Bottom