"Mental clap clap Physical! clap clap JUSTIN!!!"Oozora Subaru

Nijisanji L Collection

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Now we know that his dumb mask is actually a copium inhalator.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Nah, that's pretty normal when shit hits hard. It either collapses hard or there's a dead cat bounce where the stock is entirely held up by:
1) "oh, that price dump was just temporary and not a market correction, time to buy the dip!" investors floating around
2) "guys, please drink this copium to raise the stock price so I can dump it"
You were mostly wrong. Real reason anykuro stock is rising is they've put sell stop on it

God's Strongest Dragoon

You were mostly wrong. Real reason anykuro stock is rising is they've put sell stop on it
That's because of a 12m volume on Friday from all the short selling. Prior days only saw a volume of around 1-1.5m while Monday and Tuesday have seen volumes of 5.2m and 3.6m respectively. Those past two days are significantly higher volumes than the previous days but that combined volume of 8.8m during a sell stop is still only 73% of the volume on Friday. The last time there was such high volume was right after the Selen termination and the Q2 report back in December. A lot of these Monday and Tuesday buyers are random investors seeing the news about the stock's movement and trying to get in on the price point while knowing nothing about the stock.

You would be surprised by the amount of retarded investors that will see a stock drop 20% and immediately buy as much as they can without knowing anything about the stock. The recent interest rate changes announced by the BoJ is going to make things interesting.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
So compounding factors? I wonder how much sell stop contributed vs dumb traders.

God's Strongest Dragoon

So compounding factors? I wonder how much sell stop contributed vs dumb traders.
The sell stop stopped it from crashing again but people thinking they're going to make a huge profit by selling it later are what's pushing the bump. On Friday, you had people popping in to buy at the lower price to potentially profit later but they were getting countered by people worried about the stock and trying to cash out. Now there's no cashing out allowed and its slowly going up.

Who knows how many are thinking "it will return to its pre-March 15th price" and how many are just waiting for selling to be allowed gain for them to sell after they bumped the price up during this sell stop. We very well may see some colossal retards that bought the stock thinking it will go huge, hold it for months, and then get reaped when the next report comes out in June because they didn't actually study the stock.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
You would be surprised by the amount of retarded investors that will see a stock drop 20% and immediately buy as much as they can without knowing anything about the stock.
I dip you dip we dip

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Every time someone posts in this thread and I get a tiny notification on the upper right corner, I keep wondering who's next in the graduation queue.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Every time someone posts in this thread and I get a tiny notification on the upper right corner, I keep wondering who's next in the graduation queue.
now - shareholders

The Chink

Nijichinksisters are now "cancelling" Doki on bilibili saying that she disrespected China by using "that shit" to refer to the national anthem of People's Republic of China. The clip is trending, getting over 100k views within less than a day.

Funniest shit I've ever seen. The best part is that they have to censor the part when Doki was humming the anthem in their video. I reported it anyway saying it deliberately censored "the great anthem of China" with malicious intent. Let's see whether Nijisisters' social credit would be erased. :dokiSmug:

The clip on bilibili

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Nijichinksisters are now "cancelling" Doki on bilibili saying that she disrespected China by using "that shit" to refer to the national anthem of People's Republic of China. The clip is trending, getting over 100k views within less than a day.

Funniest shit I've ever seen. The best part is that they have to censor the part when Doki was humming the anthem in their video. I reported it anyway saying it deliberately censored "the great anthem of China" with malicious intent. Let's see whether Nijisisters' social credit would be erased. :dokiSmug:

The clip on bilibili
Wait until she starts dating a White guy and seems happy.

This. This will make Nijjersister seethe reach a new plane of existence.

VSoyBoy

Wait until she starts dating a White guy and seems happy.

This. This will make Nijjersister seethe reach a new plane of existence.
Vox is single.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Vox is single.
Visit, O Lord, we beseech thee, this Habitation and Creature of thine, and remove far away from him all the snares and assaults of the Devil. Let thy Angels, Michael, Raphael and Gabriel dwell therein, to preserve it in peace and from all unclean Spirits; and let thy blessing be always upon us.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
One of the programmers who made Holocure did a Doki sprite to celebrate her playing the game.

This is an L of the highest order (Nijicure is in shambles, Dokicure when?).

Stunned But Dumb

I wonder if Hololive would be allowed to play any big Niji fan games. Can NIji play WB games, btw? I've been meaning to check but haven't had the time. I remember reimu wanted to play Mortal kombat but couldn't get the perms. I assumed "mk is banned in japan, so sort of makes sense" but Selen not being allowed to play arkham until she was terminated made me curious.

I've been wanting to look through their channels, but life has been hectic this year for me

God's Strongest Dragoon

I wonder if Hololive would be allowed to play any big Niji fan games. Can NIji play WB games, btw? I've been meaning to check but haven't had the time. I remember reimu wanted to play Mortal kombat but couldn't get the perms. I assumed "mk is banned in japan, so sort of makes sense" but Selen not being allowed to play arkham until she was terminated made me curious.

I've been wanting to look through their channels, but life has been hectic this year for me
They've played Back 4 Blood and Hitman 2, both were games published under WB Games.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So Bae got a free PC for her collab with HYTE for her PC case (she was the original member to get a collab with them way back in 2022). It was originally going to have a 3070 or 3080 in it, but they ended up giving her a 4090 instead.

There are three reasons I put this in the Nijisanji L thread. :dokibirdWhat:

hylic

New Niji JP Streamer Kaisei, who debuted last week caused a minor uproar when it was discovered that his previous life had admitted to superchatting 1,000,000 yen (about 7k usd) to hololive streamers.

kenmou thread about it (kenmou is anti vtubers in general)

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
New Niji JP Streamer Kaisei, who debuted last week caused a minor uproar when it was discovered that his previous life had admitted to superchatting 1,000,000 yen (about 7k usd) to hololive streamers.

kenmou thread about it (kenmou is anti vtubers in general)

I almost wanted to ask about how they had to wait that long to dig on his PL until I realized he wasn't part of the VTA talent-turned-Niji talent.

niggaphil

So Bae got a free PC for her collab with HYTE for her PC case (she was the original member to get a collab with them way back in 2022). It was originally going to have a 3070 or 3080 in it, but they ended up giving her a 4090 instead.

There are three reasons I put this in the Nijisanji L thread. :dokibirdWhat:
Riku: Oh you got a free 4090 graphic card from sponsor? It is a shame that my current PC need some graphic upgrade. You wouldn't mind, right? :rikutazumi:

Top Bottom