"How do I draw a dick without getting demonetized?"S.S. Isa

Nijisanji L Collection

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
To an extent, the only "out" i can see for the clique women is for them to get their NDA invalidated so they can leverage themselves as a victim of everything, but with some like Elira that will be insanely hard due to the extreme amount of rrating about her being a queen bitch, especially since alot broke out of containment. The men can just continue selling their souls to the fujo, if anything they seem to be a tiny more stable than Mysta or just better at hiding the man-hera
I want Uki to join vshojo so bad. It will be so fucking funny.

God's Strongest Dragoon

VTweeter clout chaser or not, you have to admire Flipsie's ability to continually bait and farm the retards that make up Niji EN's fanbase. Low hanging fruit to be sure, but holy fuck do the Nijisisters make it a Herculean task to have any sympathy for them.

View attachment 66409
View attachment 66410
>he's changed
>inspired me with his asmrs and stuff since 2022

[blowjob asmr here]
I miss when children were relentlessly bullied online for their retarded opinions.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>he's changed
>inspired me with his asmrs and stuff since 2022

[blowjob asmr here]
Can someone insert that one chat image of a bunch of people text larping gagging on his penis

Xuhle

I want Uki to join vshojo so bad. It will be so fucking funny.
If that happens I hope he just casually drops that zen is a guy because he won't fuck him.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
"Vshojo wouldnt be that Stupid"
Bitch please :They rewarded Mikeneko for 6 months of Meltdowns with a New Model and shit tons of money
LOL

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
New Niji JP Streamer Kaisei, who debuted last week caused a minor uproar when it was discovered that his previous life had admitted to superchatting 1,000,000 yen (about 7k usd) to hololive streamers.
Why is this a bad thing? Who cares?
NIji is designed to pester toxicity, Vshojo is not. Even if toxic people join, they won't have any chances to do harm.
Okay, let's assume there are toxics in vsj. Now what? What actions they can take that could affect others in any form? Ban themselves from collabs? Their loss, who cares. Overload managers with projects? Gotta pay out of own pocket for everything, including manager's work. Steal sponsorship deals? No problem, you can have your own private sponsors. Shittalk old established members? Heh, good luck with that.
We found the cuck's favorite agency it seems. Not a surprise tbh.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Why is this a bad thing? Who cares?

well theres froot there so it actually just checks out

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
"Vshojo wouldnt be that Stupid"
Bitch please :They rewarded Mikeneko for 6 months of Meltdowns with a New Model and shit tons of money
LOL
Thats true, but i think here its different because they're all EN talents and not some bizzare wierd attempt to kickstart a JP branch

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Nice goal post moving, but again we saw this or is memory only good for two weeks. Let's see, I wonder what happens when your entire company gets painted as toxic because of a few actors. Oh yeah, everything that happened to niji last month and apply it to vhoeshow then.
You missing the point entirely. Before anything else, it can't be labeled toxic just because there are some distinct groups forming. Like most agencies, VSJ never tried to sell "family" bullshit, there's no rivalry of any sort, it's a bunch of indies who can do whatever they want and group as they please. And there are no grounds for favoritism.
What the fuck are we doing even? We are so fucking starved, we entertain dumbest rrat ever. Even "niji cancelled coco to win chink market" was more substantial.
I think jannie baitposting to lock the thread. :baeJam:
Wrong, i have no favorites.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Check this out everyone! The two thread retards are now getting into a brawl! Taking bets here!
Wrong, i have no favorites.
Did your GF say the same thing to you?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Xuhle

Check this out everyone! The two thread retards are now getting into a brawl! Taking bets here!

Did your GF say the same thing to you?
On a phone so can't edit it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

didnt literal third worlders in this forum watch Holofes without that many issues with paying or streaming the fucking thing?
Yes, our local Argentinian bought tickets with his annual salary of monopoly money.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Tangientially relevant crosspost, but Vox had his first stream apperance in a while on Vantacrow's OW stream on the 18th

EDIT: Apparently he had been earlier in a Smash Bros offcollab
I dont know if anyone noticed but Vox apparently had his first on stream appearance since the Selen debacle in a Vantacrow OW stream on the 18th

I noticed his live tag was trending with clips and quotes from it

Last edited:

Xuhle

Tangientially relevant crosspost, but Vox had his first stream apperance in a while on Vantacrow's OW stream on the 18th
Wasn't vox in some early smash game off-collsbs?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Going to liven up this thread a bit with a rrat that was dropped a few days ago on /vt/.

1710945076797002.jpg

An interesting thought that it's NijiEN co-opting vShojo rather than the other way around.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hiring anyone from NijiEN at this point is a recipe for disaster unless you have full receipts to clear them. I hope Gunrun isn't a retard and put a hold on hiring the entirety of NijiEN after the Sayu and Doki shit came out.
There's no way Kuro didn't blab the whole behind the scenes of Niji to VS. Dude seems itching to say something. I doubt he could hold back in private. Between Matara, Kuro, not-Mika, Sayu, and not-Pomu, they probably know every side of the story.

Top Bottom