"Okay, I'm bored of the cock now"Eira Woolcott

Nijisanji L Collection

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Going to liven up this thread a bit with a rrat that was dropped a few days ago on /vt/.

1710945076797002.jpg

An interesting thought that it's NijiEN co-opting vShojo rather than the other way around.

Stunned But Dumb

"Vshojo is going to become the new laughingstock of the vtuber industry, community, and this board" as if that wasn't already true until relatively recently. Interesting reversal of positions, though

USS IOWA

Going to liven up this thread a bit with a rrat that was dropped a few days ago on /vt/.

1710945076797002.jpg

An interesting thought that it's NijiEN co-opting vShojo rather than the other way around.
I mean Vshojo feels cliquey already, So maybe they feel natural if they decide to go to Vshojo when NijiEN collapses.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

1710945076797002.jpg

Aha. Please ask him, how exactly stupid Kuro fits in this scheme? And Kamii. And deer skin.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

1710945076797002.jpg

The main problem with that rrat is that there are former Nijis in Vshojo already. If management asks Matara for her opinions on, say, Elira, I don't think she's going to hold back, and I don't think management are going to put together people that are have serious issues in the same company.

The ringleaders in Nijianji's EN branch are stuck with Nijisanji because they're radioactive outside of it.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Kurosanji subreddit on a deleted post. I see this, chuckle to myself thinking "that's too stupid, she surely deleted that tweet" and then go and check for myself

archive

Sadly, ghost archive is being difficult today

Last edited:

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
VShojo is already a clique. Having another one at equal standing with the existing one will only cause further division. This is just asking for a high school cafeteria table fight.

But then again, I can see the Nijisanji clique being stupid enough to believe they can turn the VShojo clique into their own.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

1710945076797002.jpg

A year ago Vshojo was the laughing stock of the vtuber community instead of Niji and everyone thought they were goners after 3 of their members left.

Turns out by parting with 2 of their most toxic members and making for the most part better picks on new members since (Henya, Geega, Matara) they've become more respected. I'd hope Gunrun isn't dumb enough to let any of the more toxic Niji livers join after everything that's gone on recently.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
A year ago Vshojo was the laughing stock of the vtuber community instead of Niji and everyone thought they were goners after 3 of their members left.

Turns out by parting with 2 of their most toxic members and making for the most part better picks on new members since (Henya, Geega, Matara) they've become more respected. I'd hope Gunrun isn't dumb enough to let any of the more toxic Niji livers join after everything that's gone on recently.
NIji is designed to pester toxicity, Vshojo is not. Even if toxic people join, they won't have any chances to do harm.

Xuhle

NIji is designed to pester toxicity, Vshojo is not. Even if toxic people join, they won't have any chances to do harm.
Just assuming the clique is real for this. Just making it the three we know are friends beforehand, that being Elira, Enna and Millie. We can see just a small group painting the entirety of the branch as toxic with a select few thar aren't.

Can also do the same with vshojo as they exposed themselves with the nux phishing stupidity. The reason why vshojo became a joke for a time because of a few toxic people, that eventually left.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Just assuming the clique is real for this. Just making it the three we know are friends beforehand, that being Elira, Enna and Millie. We can see just a small group painting the entirety of the branch as toxic with a select few thar aren't.
Okay, let's assume there are toxics in vsj. Now what? What actions they can take that could affect others in any form? Ban themselves from collabs? Their loss, who cares. Overload managers with projects? Gotta pay out of own pocket for everything, including manager's work. Steal sponsorship deals? No problem, you can have your own private sponsors. Shittalk old established members? Heh, good luck with that.

VSoyBoy

Kurosanji subreddit on a deleted post. I see this, chuckle to myself thinking "that's too stupid, she surely deleted that tweet" and then go and check for myself

archive

If I have to see this motherfucker get attention for making the lowest tier comment possible one more time...

I hate this clout goblin and I hope they get disowned.

Xuhle

Okay, let's assume there are toxics in vsj. Now what? What actions they can take that could affect others in any form? Ban themselves from collabs? Their loss, who cares. Overload managers with projects? Gotta pay out of own pocket for everything, including manager's work. Steal sponsorship deals? No problem, you can have your own private sponsors. Shittalk old established members? Heh, good luck with that.
Nice goal post moving, but again we saw this or is memory only good for two weeks. Let's see, I wonder what happens when your entire company gets painted as toxic because of a few actors. Oh yeah, everything that happened to niji last month and apply it to vhoeshow then.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

1710945076797002.jpg

Adding on a point that wasn't touched on in the post, Zentreya and Kson also had collabed with Sayu. I don't know how the dynamics of Vshojo is like internally but just to entertain this rrat, I think Vshojo is less susceptible to fractures but factions may form between those who side with the ex-clique Niji refugees and those outside of the clique.

Last edited:

Bronze

You don't need to reincarnate in Vshojo so they can always join later when things are calmer. I don't think they will get anyone directly involved in the statement video, but for others they may think depending on Matara and Kuro's opinion. I still think Millie has a chance to end up there.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Just making it the three we know are friends beforehand, that being Elira, Enna and Millie. We can see just a small group painting the entirety of the branch as toxic with a select few thar aren't.
We already know the rot runs deeper than just those 3. There's several former Hanamori talents in NijiEN that got in as nepohires from Elira (Shu, Uki, and Claude).

There's 31 talents left in NijiEN. 6 of them are Elira and friends while Ike and Vox would be included in that faction because of the black video, bringing it to 8 people we know that are willing to gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss for their narrative. That's not even counting Finana's "ZAION BETRAYED ME AND GASLIGHTED ME" or Wilson's "WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT, FROM A DRAMATUBER?!"

So we know that 1/3rd of the branch are either active participants in this group or are complicit in the behavior because they know its the past of least resistance. This isn't a small group, this is a major portion of the branch that has enough people to easily pressure other individuals like Petra into going along with their bullshit. Meanwhile we don't even know how much Kotoka's bullshit is Kotoka being a cunt or just being a retard.

Hiring anyone from NijiEN at this point is a recipe for disaster unless you have full receipts to clear them. I hope Gunrun isn't a retard and put a hold on hiring the entirety of NijiEN after the Sayu and Doki shit came out.

Xuhle

We already know the rot runs deeper than just those 3. There's several former Hanamori talents in NijiEN that got in as nepohires from Elira (Shu, Uki, and Claude).
When was it revealed that shu and uki were neophires with Elira?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

1710945076797002.jpg

Most of the people believed to be in "the clique" are radioactive and will probably be until their vtuber careers are over or somehow a niji NDA is made invalid and they can speak candidly about behind the scenes stuff, so if this rrat is true and they earnestly believe they can just hop to VSJ after they wait for this to blow over then they're retarded.
I dont earnestly believe VSJ management would be as daft as to allow people people with that tainted of a rep in when they are winning partially the battle of public opinion and corpo bad thanks to their aquisitions of Pika and culling of the 3 hoemigos.
To an extent, the only "out" i can see for the clique women is for them to get their NDA invalidated so they can leverage themselves as a victim of everything, but with some like Elira that will be insanely hard due to the extreme amount of rrating about her being a queen bitch, especially since alot broke out of containment. The men can just continue selling their souls to the fujo, if anything they seem to be a tiny more stable than Mysta or just better at hiding the man-hera

God's Strongest Dragoon

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

archive

If I have to see this motherfucker get attention for making the lowest tier comment possible one more time...

I hate this clout goblin and I hope they get disowned.
VTweeter clout chaser or not, you have to admire Flipsie's ability to continually bait and farm the retards that make up Niji EN's fanbase. Low hanging fruit to be sure, but holy fuck do the Nijisisters make it a Herculean task to have any sympathy for them.

20240320_123251.jpg
Screenshot_20240320_123032_Brave.jpg
>he's changed
>inspired me with his asmrs and stuff since 2022

:crushface:[blowjob asmr here]:crushface:
:nolanbean:
Edited for Vox's #1 Reigning Fan of 2022 2023 2024 All-Time.

Can someone insert that one chat image of a bunch of people text larping gagging on his penis
I intentionally avoided that.

..So anyway, I'll compromise with you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom