"Whenever I feel down I just think back to my, like, memory- recollection of Nixon quotes"Araminta Aminthe

Nijisanji L Collection

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I listened to the part on youtube, and can confirm it. It's about 31-32 minutes back into the vod. She gets a raid from LM and then talks about it.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
This is a shit ton of assumptions. Even procedurally, if you simply notified foreign court that you unable to defend there for whatever legit reason (no visa, health, financial inability) - then foreign judgment is tossed away.
That can be grounds for a court to decline a foreign judgment... if the jurisdiction of the original court was solely based on personal service. The jurisdiction in a case based on a contract's forum selection clause is not based solely on personal service.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Anyone else watching Sayu to confirm this?

If true then absolutely retarded move. She has just become even more radioactive to any JP corpos and careful westoid corpos.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
If true then absolutely retarded move. She has just become even more radioactive to any JP corpos and careful westoid corpos.
I think Sayu wants Nijisister to fight her to be honest

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
outside of VSJ she is probably never joining a "corpo", ive always thought she seemed like one of the ones to just go with a talent agency at best considering her overall notoriety

Anyone have a tl;dr of the Legal Mindset stream? i apologize for being a Yamanba but i tried reading as it was coming out and a fair amount was retarded sperging, i tried to backread but i aint getting shit lol

Limkin

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Ghost Data himself drops 2 superchats in LM's stream. All roads to the burning of Niji converges with LM.
1709751201600.png

1709751339237.png

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
That can be grounds for a court to decline a foreign judgment... if the jurisdiction of the original court was solely based on personal service. The jurisdiction in a case based on a contract's forum selection clause is not based solely on personal service.
Preferred venue clauses don't mean shit in practice. There are many criteria plantiff must meet. For starts, original contract must be valid in it's entirety in both countries. Which it isn't. It all hinges on single assumption that denendant does not defend at all. There is no practical way to collect on one-sided jp verdict in EN countries if defendant have objections, even if they ghosted jp litigation.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I think Sayu wants Nijisister to fight her to be honest
whats to fight? she signed the contract. hindsight is 20/20? if its a big deal for her, she can file an unlawful termination suit, she file a employee misclassification complaint with her state's hours and wage dept.

cmon lets see the final yab of jap vtubing

this just leads to more questions regard the veracity of the contract

Limkin

Ghost Data himself drops a superchat in LM's stream.
I mean, music contracts are horrible, abusive, predatory in nature and barely legal even if you are very lenient in definition of legality. He isn't going to get any other reply than "yeah this shit sucks you shouldn't sign it". The core of the issue is - every single music contract is like this, no one will sign a different one with you, and they have fuck off money to be in court with you for decades, meaning you will never be able to enforce anything as individual even if you are right. That's just milking the drama for clout

Bronze

I would not hire Sayu tbh, seems like a complete uncontrollable menhera.
I think she's just spiteful towards Niji, and if she doesn't plan to go corpo again, not getting hired by others shouldn't matter for her. She's probably too disillusioned to join most of them anyway.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
outside of VSJ she is probably never joining a "corpo", ive always thought she seemed like one of the ones to just go with a talent agency at best considering her overall notoriety

Anyone have a tl;dr of the Legal Mindset stream? i apologize for being a Yamanba but i tried reading as it was coming out and a fair amount was retarded sperging, i tried to backread but i aint getting shit lol
contract bad, talents employees, im not a japanese lawyer or know japanese law.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
He has the Sayu DMs and is going to show them redacted

THEY GAVE HER A FUCKING HOUR
1709744900828871.png
1709745001323120.png

This is some cartoonishly evil shit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
1709744900828871.png
1709745001323120.png

Sorry, I'm still catching up on the contract stream. Does Sayu live in the US like a quick glance seemed to indicate? As in, she gets a one hour warning at 10PM her time?

e: thank you for answering lurkerchama i love you

Last edited:

Limkin

No, the manager just got a call from the wife that his dinner is ready and wanted to leave an hour early that day, so she doesn't have to reheat it after he comes home. So all of the potential issues that might affect his appetite must be resolved beforehand. It doesn't have to have any deep meaning.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
1709744900828871.png
1709745001323120.png

Wait so they send her a JP document to her email first, then they send an EN version via Slack instead of her e-mail again, and then give her 1 hour to sign it??

I know Sayu is fluent in JP but do they do this to everyone still?
I wonder if the clique rrats being based about who speaks JP is less about a clique and more about not handling the ESL of the shit they get sent

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Sorry, I'm still catching up on the contract stream. Does Sayu live in the US like a quick glance seemed to indicate? As in, she gets a one hour warning at 10PM her time?
I thought she lived in Cali? I don't know for sure, that's just what I recall hearing.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Yeah she's in cali

Top Bottom