"We can't win, we're losers! Losers!"Inugami Korone & IRyS

Nijisanji L Collection

Bronze

Do we know of this Yasuhiro?

E: Oh so this is "Harry"

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Am I thinking wrong but weren't they one of the writes for one of the past group songs?
Did a casual Google search and the only thing that pops up is a Finana song. If there were group songs it could be uncredited perhaps.

1709745337834.png

FlappyBat

Exploding contracts like that is such a a scummy move. Don't ever sign something you have an hour to read. It's not only going to fuck you then, but once you start signing shit like that you are only going to be expected to keep doing it.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Did a casual Google search and the only thing that pops up is a Finana song. If there were group songs it could be uncredited perhaps.

That's an original

NotDecatto

That's an original
Yea I just amended it thanks. It was more often to see a cover instead of an original and my mind just defaulted to that.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

View attachment 65357

Kind of a weird one. I couldn't find much, except this apparently deleted cached reddit result:
1709745618398.png

Militante

I love how they bring this up and entirely side step it and ignore the point without addressing the concern at all.
Clearly then, Nijisanji management has had experience in bringing up problems nobody wondered about yet, only to do nothing about them prior to the Selen Termination.

NotDecatto

Bronze

So hearting comments can actually get you into trouble. Or they want to make it so when they can

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

While it sucks his work won't be seen, buying the rights to art or music is something everyone does. In fact, as both an artist and company, the last thing you would want to do is do something like let the ownership remain with the creator and have a weird licensing agreement.

Limkin

That Ghost Data hasn't worked in music industry for long didn't he? Because they are far more predatory about the whole "you might've made the whole thing but you have zero permissions to do anything with it" thing

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Assuming the other rainbow retirees signed this it makes sense they haven't publicly defended doki

Xuhle

So even if she signed the gag contract they were still going to put the bullet points in the termination notice. :gunpeko:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So even if she signed the gag contract they were still going to put the bullet points in the termination notice. :gunpeko:
Literally just to prevent "one girl's story"

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Did they tell her that? Why in the name of Christ would ANYONE agree to sign shit after seeing that lmao

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Assuming the other rainbow retirees signed this it makes sense they haven't publicly defended doki
I am not watching
How does this work?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I mean...
K9Kuro never refers to Mysta by name (It is "his stalker") and he did retract his support for Doki iirc.
Matara refers to Nijisanji only vaguely in her lore. No names are ever dropped. Other than referring to Pomu as a dog when she debuted lmao.
Pomu has not named Nijisanji in any way at all including in her Twitter spaces going over her oshis. She was a big Niji fan and skipped naming her oshis she talked about while in Niji like (eg: ) Tsukino Mito.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Did they tell her that? Why in the name of Christ would ANYONE agree to sign shit after seeing that lmao
It was in the contract they gave her an hour to sign they said the leaving would be mutual but in the contract it says they can say anything they want in the notice it'll just be with consent of Sayu

Matara refers to Nijisanji only vaguely in her lore.
Same for U-San

Top Bottom