"You are very important walls! lol I'm pettan! I'm pettan!!!"A-chan

Nijisanji L Collection

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Enough Yamanbaing. Raziel is fucking back baby.

A

A
View attachment 65345

Have you guys ever heard about this specific manager?

Edit : some more

View attachment 65346

She smelled that attention juice and wants it so bad lol.
LM has one more stream about Zaion/Sayu coming up. Kind of doubtful Sayu will make a guest appearance here since she's still streaming on her end.

View attachment 65350

It's never ogre. This guy will keep milking this shit until there's nothing left to stream about.

Xuhle

She smelled that attention juice and wants it so bad lol.

It's never ogre. This guy will keep milking this shit until there's nothing left to stream about.
After this stream he's done talking about it from sayu side.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I mean...
K9Kuro never refers to Mysta by name (It is "his stalker") and he did retract his support for Doki iirc.
Matara refers to Nijisanji only vaguely in her lore. No names are ever dropped. Other than referring to Pomu as a dog when she debuted lmao.
Pomu has not named Nijisanji in any way at all including in her Twitter spaces going over her oshis. She was a big Niji fan and skipped naming her oshis she talked about while in Niji like (eg: ) Tsukino Mito.
It went further with Pomu. She went over the people she watched and said she only watched one male VTuber nowadays but specifically said she could not name who it was.

Which is nuts, because even Holo doesn't disallow people from talking about Hololive after they leave, they just can't reference who they were or being in Holo.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
It went further with Pomu. She went over the people she watched and said she only watched one male VTuber nowadays but specifically said she could not name who it was.

Which is nuts, because even Holo doesn't disallow people from talking about Hololive after they leave, they just can't reference who they were or being in Holo.
Maybe i am a minority here but i love when:
Mikeneko sees the name "Uruha Rushia" and she goes completely crazy or when Kson namedrops Yagoo for some random reason

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Well people keep silent, but that gag contract still looks like butt wipe, regardless of whether it was signed under duress or not.
I can't understand why any of them signed that, you don't need a lawyer to call it shit and decline.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Maybe i am a minority here but i love when:
Mikeneko sees the name "Uruha Rushia" and she goes completely crazy or when Kson namedrops Yagoo for some random reason
I agree, but for different reasons with Mikeneko. With her, is like watching a trainwreck in slow motion. Her fighting "Uruha Rushia" in Smash or playing the Marine game was hilarious, but that's because I find her inability to move on pathetic at this point.

Well people keep silent, but that gag contract still looks like butt wipe, regardless of whether it was signed under duress or not.
I can't understand why any of them signed that, you don't need a lawyer to call it shit and decline.
Because they don't know any better. I doubt Pomu, Myta, Kyo, or Nina got the same gag order, though, since they were proper graduations. They probably got a less agreesive one and were leaving on positive terms regardless so why not sign.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Anyone with no ties to japan can simply ignore any litigations in jp courts. Tardsanji can sue and win however they please in jp courts, and this won't mean jack shit in another country.
This is not necessarily the case, you can perfect a foreign judgment in jurisdiction where the defendant has assets.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Anyone with no ties to japan can simply ignore any litigations in jp courts. Tardsanji can sue and win however they please in jp courts, and this won't mean jack shit in another country. Sayu (apparently) have jap family there, so tardsanji could collect from them because debts are inheritable in retarded jap legal system.
Talents with no ties, on the other hand, have all the power. I.e. they can report tardsanji to various government authorities, which can largely prevent legal harrassments.
I mean, that is well and good for people who can afford to do that, but locking yourself out of a whole country where VTubing is at its biggest seems like a bad idea for an ex-Japanese corpo with a bunch of ties there.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
This is not necessarily the case, you can perfect a foreign judgment in jurisdiction where the defendant has assets.
You definitely can, but only if defendant don't object. When defendant says "i don't like it becasue x and y" - you don't get shit and have to sue in deefndant's jurisdiction.
i.e. canada explicitly state that any foreign judgments must be verified and approved by local court.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
You definitely can, but only if defendant don't object. When defendant says "i don't like it becasue x and y" - you don't get shit and have to sue in deefndant's jurisdiction.
If you provided proper notice and the rules in the foreign jdx don't substantially infringe on the defendant's procedural rights, then the objection won't get them far.

Xuhle

So in the silencing contract they also tried to put in a clause that your not allowed to sue them for anything civilly or criminally. They must really think they are above the laws if they can just put this so blatantly in any contract.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
He deleted tweets vague posting about the state of Nijisanji and warning of " things in motion that can't be stopped" or something of that effect

Oh NVM he didn't delete them idk what he supposedly deleted but this is all I ever saw him tweet so I thought these were it

Last edited:

Limkin

So in the silencing contract they also tried to put in a clause that your not allowed to sue them for anything civilly or criminally. They must really think they are above the laws if they can just put this so blatantly in any contract.
Have you not read their public statements before? "We have decided it is ok for us to share this information, therefore we did not break any agreements by doing so"

Bronze

He deleted tweets vague posting about the state of Nijisanji and warning of " things in motion that can't be stopped" or something of that effect
I wonder if its one of the rare instances of Vshojo intervention, or someone told her its better for him to not talk about it

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Anyone else watching Sayu to confirm this?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
If you provided proper notice and the rules in the foreign jdx don't substantially infringe on the defendant's procedural rights, then the objection won't get them far.
This is a shit ton of assumptions. Even procedurally, if you simply notified foreign court that you unable to defend there for whatever legit reason (no visa, health, financial inability) - then foreign judgment is tossed away.
Well this article is plain illegal.

Bronze

Xuhle

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Top Bottom