"Chat, Hitler did nothing wrong (bass drop)"Filian

Minato Aqua Graduation Doomposting Thread

Saturnus

haha it's unou
remember the time when she made the apology stream over Smash because a pro-player challenged her.
I remember the main reason for this was entirely because autists/unicorns in her audience at the time were upset because:
  • She let the dude skip to the front of the line.
  • She played more than 1 match against him. (Everyone in the queue was allowed 1 match. He was in the queue.)
  • He's Male. AAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!
The only reasonable thing to get mad over was letting him skip to the front but it was still fun to watch so whatever.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I remember the main reason for this was entirely because autists/unicorns in her audience at the time were upset because:
  • She let the dude skip to the front of the line.
  • She played more than 1 match against him. (Everyone in the queue was allowed 1 match. He was in the queue.)
  • He's Male. AAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!
The only reasonable thing to get mad over was letting him skip to the front but it was still fun to watch so whatever.
Anyone who doesn't want to see their oshi get juggled by a pro in a fighting game is a fool.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
IIRC, she asked chat before letting him skip, and chat was okay with it.

Obviously not everyone in chat, but in a collective, the majority rules, baby.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
The only thing that happened was that they both tweeted about their internet being spotty/going out around the same time. You'd have to dig deep in the Mikecat thread but the rrat that they were dating mainly came from her. Iirc when it was revealed she might have been using 5ch to talk shit about the other Holo girls, people saw that one of the things she posted was about Aqua and Amatsuki. Aqua "didn't deny it" because she never addressed any of it and neither did the other Holos. All that means is that they have common sense and knew that, true or not, publicly acknowledging anything related to Mikeneko or those rumors would have been incredibly retarded.
Shut Up HoloChud we have to believe everything Miguel says because she is destroying le evil Cover Corp :educateyourself:
This is the absolute truth
With the revelation that the past SNS conversation leaked back in 2022 is real, some people started digging, and talking with some friends, we caught attention of another piece of data, and it is alledged that it was Aqua that leaked Rushia's private fandead sessions [to Cover], source being 5ch at the time:

With MafuMafu revelations of Rushia's ID, it was discovered that the threads badmouthing him was her all along:
240130-181642.png

240130-182806.png

Now, why is this interesting? Because of this particular post made by the same account:
240130-183120.png

Here we have the initials of the alledged talents and their marital situation as of july 2022. Some are hard to determine because of the sheer volume of talents, but a simple translation, reorganizing to alphabetical order, would be:
A: Engaged.​
C: Sex friend from a mixer (group dating).​
L: Has a boyfriend.​
L: Married.​
M: Has a boyfriend.​
M: Married.​
M: Married but cheating on their spouse with Holostars.​
N: Have a boyfriend but is looking for another.​
R: Living together [with their boyfriend].​
S: Has a boyfriend, and said boyfriend wants to break up, apparently.​
T: Looking for a boyfriend.​
W: Engaged and living together.​

And here is the list of the possible talents:
A: Azki, Aki, Aqua, Ayame​
C: Choco, Chloe​
L: Lamy, Laplus, Lui​
M: Miko, Mel, Matsuri, Mio, Marine​
N: Noel, Nene​
R: Roboco​
S: Sora, Suisei, Subaru, Shion​
T: Towa​
W: Watame​

As an extra from a bit later 2023: it was rrated out that Aqua was living together with a boyfriend or even engaged, and not many people gave it attention, but when both Aqua and Amatsuki (famous utaite) posted that they lost internet access and returned at the same time, it took force.
240130-183024.png

So what do we get here:
1. This could be completely made up, as the source is Michael Cat, and she isn't short of making stuff up for her own benefits, but some information here checks with what we know now, in the present.
2. Robocco and Watame are singled out by their initials, so if they still have unicorns, tough luck. Same for Towa but she was single at the time, only time will tell (I think there was a current rrat of a musician boyfriend but my memory is failing me).
3. The last post was pushing for the narrative that Aqua was engaged/married, but now we know that Azki is married, so it loses traction if that was the intent. You also have Aki and Ayame to consider.
4. Choco had a sex friend she met at a mixer? Not strange of her considering her chatting streams' stories, anyone would kneel for a hit, but I think she could do much better.
5. Interesting women will always have handpicked partners, such is the painful reality of life, we ought to do better.

My personal thoughts:
Cheating on your husband with a Holostar is such a huge event that I don't understand how that never leaked. I cannot guess, but from past evidence you could surmise that Matsuri was married at some point, slobbered over Astel and now ended single and addicted to host bars - I'm pushing a bit, but I cannot fathom Mio or Miko betraying someone like that;
Between Nene and Noel I'd say Nene has/had a boyfriend, Noel has been dickless-crazy for years from her FC vods, evidently she doesn't have anyone to calm her urges.

Sorry for the discord screenshots, as this was a write-up from a japanese source and I don't speak a spec of it while they also only speak in broken english, much less my language. If other people can confirm, debunk or reveal it's old information, please hit us up.
Thank you for your attention. :baeJam:

@shipmate_F LOL i forgot you also did this

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Imagine believing anything proven habitual liar, Miguel Gato has to say.
:dokiwheeze:

httn

Hag enthusiast

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Shut Up HoloChud we have to believe everything Miguel says because she is destroying le evil Cover Corp :educateyourself:
This is the absolute truth

@shipmate_F LOL i forgot you also did this
Wow even I forgot the details, too much stuff happening in life. Sorry!
Imagine believing anything proven habitual liar, Miguel Gato has to say.
:dokiwheeze:
I think I brought up that point, unfortunately even if she revealed an entire prostitution circle no one would believe her.

frz

I'm sad to see her go, she was favorite gamer as I was watch her Solo Apex streams until other girls like Biboo showed up.
Completely unrelated to this thread but I just feel like ranting
imo biboo isn't even that good at gaming. She isn't nerissa terrible, but she is somewhere below average. Idk where people get the idea that she is the greatest gamer ever. I dont think she's even better than Shiori in her gen.
She's okay at Elden Ring, the game she has 5000 hours in. But nothing she did is that impressive like aqua level. I'd say I'm more impressed by Bae because how new she is to the genre. Biboo's good at drifting mario kart but she has 0 winning sense or strategy.
She streamed a few overwatch & apex streams and you can see she's a complete noob at the games with terrible aiming and character movement, but I guess you can excuse her for being a noob at FPS?
Currently I think Gigi > Shiorin > Cecilia > Biboo in terms of gamer skill in EN. I'm unfamiliar with Myth but I'd probs put all of them above Biboo.
If FPS involved then you add ERB & Mumei above Biboo too.

And this is from someone who really likes biboo and watches her streams.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
She's okay at Elden Ring, the game she has 5000 hours in.
She's good at Soulsborne and Soulslike in general, and those genre have been getting a lot of attention lately. Outside of ER she has also cleared Life of Pi and Sekiro (charmless run).
Biboo's good at drifting mario kart but she has 0 winning sense or strategy.
Didn't she made it into the Winner's Cup last time? That alone puts her at the top half of EN.
She streamed a few overwatch & apex streams and you can see she's a complete noob at the games with terrible aiming and character movement, but I guess you can excuse her for being a noob at FPS?
If FPS involved then you add ERB & Mumei above Biboo too.
Yeah, I would say that FPS is actually her weakest genre, Ame and Mumei are definitely better than her, I don't watch Liz so I don't know her FPS skill. Though she still managed to carry in Apex when Fuwamoco and Nerissa were her teammates (Shiori was on vacation at that time).
Currently I think Gigi > Shiorin > Cecilia > Biboo in terms of gamer skill in EN.
Gigi is still new, many people don't really pay attention to her besides the fister memes.
I'll admit I don't really watch Shiori. Do you have any examples of her gamer moments?
I'm unfamiliar with Myth
She's definitely better than all of them besides maybe Ina. The rest of the Myth are more specialized in specific genre, Ame with FPS, Gura with rhythm, Kiara with JRPG(?), Calli with Jump King and Soulsborne.

Outside of what you have listed, Biboo has also either beaten or made it quite far in many other games such as MH:W, Sisyphus, Difficult Game About Climbing, DMC5, Hollow Knight (also a challenge run iirc), etc. She is no Aqua, but I would still consider her one of the better gamers in HoloEN.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

So, I asked in the gaycord if it was fine to post a rrat and they allowed it, so here it is:

Aqua is graduating to marry Akatsuki, from Crazy Raccoon, huge utaite and streamer for the team
[a]

"Who is Akatsuki?"
Twitter: https://x.com/_amatsuki_
Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amatsuki_(musician)
He's under King Records, he is huge.

The TL;DR that I got from nikkei tomodachis is that she wanted to announce her marriage, get a hiatus and establish family. According to the report, there was a rrat about her dating Amatsuki and she didn't deny it. I do remember a rrat about her boyfriend going around a year or two ago, but I need someone else to refresh my memory just to be sure I'm not having a mandela effect, I think it had something to do with her internet and Amatsuki's cutting off at the same time. According to this post, it was during July 2022.

Now, do I believe it? I don't know, we have married talents in the company, it doesn't seem to be an issue, but if she's autistic enough to want to announce it, it might make a bit of sense to keep exploiting the unicorns because when you do one reveal, people start digging, much more if they're newborn antis from said announcement.

He's apparently under UMG - Japan now. He'd be in the type of spaces that clearly would have overlapped with the Onion, which is normally how anyone actually in the media space has relationships. I can definitely see exactly how the theory's plausibility would let it stick. The Boyfriend bit was from Mike's complaints. I'd have to go back to look, but there was a limited number of girls it could have been. (Not that probably half of the Hololivers aren't in relationships. Minus a couple that there is no way they are that good of actors.)

As a former Tatsunoko, it's real hard to argue with this line of thinking when Kson's doing merch brand collabs with the biggest male sextoy brand out there.

Also the time she streamed while out of her goddamn mind on sleeping pills and then decided to do a react stream to her streaming while out of her goddamn mind on sleeping pills.

Frankly, the "reacting to my own insanity" stream was brilliant Youtube. But a lot of the driving for leaving was the singing. You're a "big star" in a group that does music & sings all the time, and you're the worst singer up against Suisei, Kanata, Sora and the rest. Kson made the right choice and is mostly just cruising & doing other stuff. And, hey, she got into a Yakuza game, so she's won at life.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
He's apparently under UMG - Japan now. He'd be in the type of spaces that clearly would have overlapped with the Onion, which is normally how anyone actually in the media space has relationships. I can definitely see exactly how the theory's plausibility would let it stick. The Boyfriend bit was from Mike's complaints. I'd have to go back to look, but there was a limited number of girls it could have been. (Not that probably half of the Hololivers aren't in relationships.
If Mike got one right outside of Azki its just pure luck
She was literally this writing that schizo rrat on 5ch:

frz

I'll admit I don't really watch Shiori. Do you have any examples of her gamer moments?
wow someone actually responded to all of that bait
But some of it is half truth, shiori is actually really good at games for some unknown reason, not the fps kind but I remember she smoking the everyone in mario kart and smash bros. Especially smash bros where she just fucks around with random characters and winning with full stock. Biboo did okay but she spam the same op move on an op character.
She also streams hollow knight regularly and she plays it like one would be playing minecraft, endlessly yapping while dodging & jumping & slashing. She also streams a lot of 2D platforms it seems. Seems like her specialty.

He's apparently under UMG - Japan now
why not just add they also both live in Japan while you are at it. You know who are also in UMG - Japan? Avenged Sevenfold, bet they are hooking with Moona right now.
Drake also listed on the UMG - Japan page, given his taste ... uh Kobo?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
why not just add they also both live in Japan while you are at it.
MALE IN SAME PREFECTURE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

why not just add they also both live in Japan while you are at it. You know who are also in UMG - Japan? Avenged Sevenfold, bet they are hooking with Moona right now.
Drake also listed on the UMG - Japan page, given his taste ... uh Kobo?

Bro, Cover works with UMG on quite a lot of projects and the guy is in the Utaite scene (in a big way), along with being a streamer & in a big JP streamer group. The point is there's enough overlap between their professional business spheres for them to have interacted at some point, which makes the Rrats plausible without any leaps of logic. This doesn't prove it's true, just that it's entirely plausible.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Bro, Cover works with UMG on quite a lot of projects and the guy is in the Utaite scene (in a big way), along with being a streamer & in a big JP streamer group. The point is there's enough overlap between their professional business spheres for them to have interacted at some point, which makes the Rrats plausible without any leaps of logic. This doesn't prove it's true, just that it's entirely plausible.
I can't believe Aqua fucked all these people:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So, I asked in the gaycord if it was fine to post a rrat and they allowed it, so here it is:

Aqua is graduating to marry Akatsuki, from Crazy Raccoon, huge utaite and streamer for the team
[a]

"Who is Akatsuki?"
Twitter: https://x.com/_amatsuki_
Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amatsuki_(musician)
He's under King Records, he is huge.

The TL;DR that I got from nikkei tomodachis is that she wanted to announce her marriage, get a hiatus and establish family. According to the report, there was a rrat about her dating Amatsuki and she didn't deny it. I do remember a rrat about her boyfriend going around a year or two ago, but I need someone else to refresh my memory just to be sure I'm not having a mandela effect, I think it had something to do with her internet and Amatsuki's cutting off at the same time. According to this post, it was during July 2022.

Now, do I believe it? I don't know, we have married talents in the company, it doesn't seem to be an issue, but if she's autistic enough to want to announce it, it might make a bit of sense to keep exploiting the unicorns because when you do one reveal, people start digging, much more if they're newborn antis from said announcement.
Honestly seems more like traditional idol gossip that so happened to land on a male she vaugely interacted with like most "OH THEY FUCKING NOW" types of stories

Did Rushia and Mafu Mafu even interact with each other before the entire shit was revealed?, Internet cutting off can also mean regional or weather related issues so its always been a very weak rrat to me imo

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Did Rushia and Mafu Mafu even interact with each other before the entire shit was revealed?, Internet cutting off can also mean regional or weather related issues so its always been a very weak rrat to me imo
Given how densly populated Japan is, it is literally grasping at straws lmao. A regional ISP issue could affect like 1 million people if it was in Tokyo. That's basically like saying they are fucking because they may have felt the same earthquake.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
With all the talk about coco in here the past few pages, I do want everyone to have another look at this legendary clip

I am not the biggest fan of Aqua, and I mostly just know her through collabs, but it's obviously a shame that she will graduate. As always, a graduation isn't the death of the streamer, actually quite the opposite, everything but the streamer itself dies: all the lore and headcannons, relationships, current track-record, all that she will shed when she begins anew as not-Aqua. All she is left with are the skills as a gamer and streamer, and I am sure when she comes back, the Aqua-crew will find her and she will do more than fine as an indie as well.
But leaving Hololive does mean beheading the Gen2 Exodia, letting loose of the Mad Dog of StartEnd and many other small or big interactions she had with Holomems on stream. And thinking that all those things will never be again, well that's sad and that's what I will mourn on the 28th.

But, I do like this interpretation and it's the one I think I will run with, just because to me that's the most satisfying
"Minato Aqua" is simply at the end of the stage where the creator can work with the structure of the character. This is really why most graduations will end up happening, frankly. Also, it's good for the real Aqua that she's able to have grown so much. She's had her proper, ideal "idol career", in the end.
The idol journey for Aqua was not just the road to the Sololive and original music doing well and performing on stage, but also a personal journey where she met many different people, made friends, even got to meet Asuna and Kirito. So, just as Marine put it in an earlier clip, this isn't Aqua leaving because "management bad", but she grew up so much and so ambitious that she out-grew Hololive. Thats great too! You go out there into the big world, little timid maid!

And just to circle back to Coco, like with the clip above, she might have only been in Hololive for a short time, but like with that clip above, she had a major influence on many people in Hololive, resonating even long after she was gone. Probably the most on the young Haachama, who looks up to the big and strong Dragon to this day.
Someone mentioned it before, but that stream where Haachama wants to celebrate Cocos 3rd Birthday for her, and she just completely breaks down when trying to sing Weather Hackers, sobbing loud and hard all through the song. Then she admits that all that happened was her fault and seeing that she still carried that much guilt in her for Cocos graduation. That was, holy shit so raw and hard to watch.

So it makes me very happy to see that Haachama has been back in full force since her Hiatus, she is still kicking, that she overcame all that and that she still has ideas. Her journey with Hololive seems far from over. If anything, I see her following Polkas footsteps with less streaming and an own gameshow or something as well.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Top Bottom