"The earth that we all stand on; Nevermind, we all are children of the Earth, we are children of Takenoko"Omaru Polka

Minato Aqua Graduation Doomposting Thread

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Sorry for being so out of touch, why Mike hates baby purple onion?
her sheer autism triggered the ever living menhera out of her that shes traumatized for life

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Negzana

Rushia told a dramatuber that she felt a vtuber was bullying her by overlapping her schedules. IIRC she claimed it was someone good at FPS too. It was determined to be Aqua, and the idea that a babbling autist could "bully" Rushia was so hilarious people ran with it.

Apparently leaked texts show there was also a time Mikeneko was complaining about her relationship dramas and Aqua "bullied" her by making comparisons to some other celebrity. I don't remember the full context.

Either way, the bully was either going to be Aqua or Miko, because there was the Sumerfes incident where Rushia accidentally killed Miko in Minecraft and Miko screamed "FAQ U RUSHIA" and this traumatized Rushia enough that she made a members' community post about how heartbroken she felt when she was told "FAQ" and had to search online what "FAQ" meant. It's just funnier to assume the onion caused Rushia to go menhera.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
KoreKore revealed in her first stream during the Mike Drama that she told him about one FPS focused Senpai bullying her by overlapping her streams with the same schedule
The only one that fits this description its Aqua
Later thanks to her Drama with MafuMafu (who leaked her IP on Japanese Anon Boards) we discovered that she had been spreading rrats about Aqua like your average /vt/ schizo
Then there also the LINE Chat with a friend that have some more seething about her and Shion but these are other can of worms

I personally think she just hates them because they are younger and Mike doesnt like being 30+ years old

Koronesuki

X-Potato

AQUA HATES OKAYU AND KORONE :cursedbae:

To be fair, she's been in the cuck chair for like 5 years because of them.

Korone just couldn't resist getting in one last shot:

I hope she still does pogu pogu dance and babbling and slurping in her reincarnation, and whatever she does she needs to make sure to further humiliate Miguel.
I don't know about the pogu pogu dance, but I'm pretty sure that the babbling and slurping aren't just part of her vtuber persona.
It's a meme. Supposedly Aqua bullied Rushia when she was still in Hololive. The idea that Aqua could bully anyone is so ridiculous that everyone decided that it must be true because it's funnier that way.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

welp seems like Towa put an end to all the rrats, there was no internal fight about china, no mistreatment, and not what kson was randomly trying to cook up shit about.
Aqua came out of her shell, became much less reclusive and have had many plans which hololive couldn't facilitate and this started really far ago, tracing all the way back to startend and it eventually reached the point where she decided to leave.
Towa also explained that it wasn't a spur of the moment thing, Aqua have put proper and a lot of thoughts into whether she will leave or stay.

"Minato Aqua" is simply at the end of the stage where the creator can work with the structure of the character. This is really why most graduations will end up happening, frankly. Also, it's good for the real Aqua that she's able to have grown so much. She's had her proper, ideal "idol career", in the end.

I know this is about Aqua and this is kinda random, but watching this clip reminded me that I'm proud of Towa and how much she's grown. When Coco's graduation got announced, she was a mess. She begged her to stay multiple times and could barely hold herself together over the weeks. And then she completely broke down on graduation day and even the day after iirc.

The circumstances are different of course, but she's handling Aqua's a lot better. She tried to get Aqua to stay but accepted it once they talked it out. I'm sure there was crying when she first found out but it feels like she's been okay these past few days. There will definitely be crying on the last day, but it'll be like that for most of them. And me.

Also just a slight clarification, but Towa never said Aqua's problems with her plans were happening during Startend days. She just said they became close and were able to talk about their general worries to each other after the APEX tournament. We can guess, but we don't know when Aqua's problems with her plans started, how long they've been going, what plans were denied, or when she started thinking about leaving. I doubt we'll ever know, but that's okay.

Coco's graduation is still incredibly wild, even all these years later. I managed to catched the Haachama stream where she completely broken down, feeling it was all her fault. I don't think the stream is still available anywhere, but it was the most honest and brutal live stream I've ever watched. Coco's graduation, even if it actually was the right move for Kson, hit everyone like a stack of bricks because it also seemed to come out of nowhere. Aqua's decision clearly came a while ago and things were simply worked out. There's much less of a crush of emotions or people feeling like they caused the situation.

She wasn't fired and gets to graduate and people like her

We tend to forget that Cover terminated Rushia with extreme prejudice, at least as much as a Japanese company can manage. Mike's ego is so fragile she was intent on burning down the entirety of Cover because she couldn't shut up for 3 days and let stuff blow over. Oh yeah, BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO USE SEPERATE WORK AND PERSONAL LIFE DISCORD CLIENTS.

Negzana

KoreKore revealed in her first stream during the Mike Drama that she told him about one FPS focused Senpai bullying her by overlapping her streams with the same schedule
The only one that fits this description its Aqua
Later thanks to her Drama with MafuMafu (who leaked her IP on Japanese Anon Boards) we discovered that she had been spreading rrats about Aqua like your average /vt/ schizo
Then there also the LINE Chat with a friend that have some more seething about her and Shion but these are other can of worms

I personally think she just hates them because they are younger and Mike doesnt like being 30+ years old
Mike should just embrace hagdom and be a crazy japanese cat lady. Do some working out and eat healthy to maintain her looks, and just lean into that. Too busy acting like a bitchy 20 year old. Chammers is far more mature than her.

I wonder if Aqua is going to reincarnate back to her old PL or create a new persona from scratch.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
We tend to forget that Cover terminated Rushia with extreme prejudice, at least as much as a Japanese company can manage.
Its not prejudice:she deserved it 1000% not for her Ex-husband shit but for shit talking other Holomembers
Thats Sio levels of evil

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Its not prejudice:she deserved it 1000% not for her Ex-husband shit but for shit talking other Holomembers
Thats Sio levels of evil
I was looking for an analogy, but the best I could come up with was "Rushia showed up to the Louvre with Molotov's and found out that French Police aren't their Army". The amount of responses from the Hololivers that amounted to "I'm really upset that happened and how much chaos this is causing, but please read between the lines and F that bitch" weren't too surprising from what we know now.

God's Strongest Dragoon

So it was like a conclusion to her character arc, that is actually really heart warming ngl, she's ready to leave the nest and do even greater things on her own.
That's actually what a graduation was suppose to mean, it was them finishing their time with the group and moving on to bigger things, like actual singing or acting careers. It's nice to a see a graduation that seems like an actual conclusion instead of an abrupt end.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That's actually what a graduation was suppose to mean, it was them finishing their time with the group and moving on to bigger things, like actual singing or acting careers. It's nice to a see a graduation that seems like an actual conclusion instead of an abrupt end.
Well yeah, in the case of actual idols it does mean that, specially since idols tend to graduate around 20-30 before they become hags. It's just that in this industry there isn't really an age cap and people aren't forced to ever stop, I think it is wrong to view people's careers as "having nowhere else to go" when they get to Holo, but again, this sentiment will be totally ruined if she essentially downgrades herself to another corpo.
Coco's graduation is still incredibly wild, even all these years later. I managed to catched the Haachama stream where she completely broken down, feeling it was all her fault. I don't think the stream is still available anywhere, but it was the most honest and brutal live stream I've ever watched. Coco's graduation, even if it actually was the right move for Kson, hit everyone like a stack of bricks because it also seemed to come out of nowhere. Aqua's decision clearly came a while ago and things were simply worked out. There's much less of a crush of emotions or people feeling like they caused the situation.
Also gotta keep in mind that Coco was basically the first big profile graduation a lot of people experienced, specially westoids who had just been introduced to the hobby less than a year before. Coco is a perfect example of "ruining it" she basically went from a total fucking legend everyone and their mother kneeled for to... some whore who sits on her ass and sometimes vagueposts on twitter about issues which don't concern her.

I still remember when people theorized she was gonna make her own agency, poach her friends from Holo, and then go on to SHOW THOSE NIPS HOW IT'S DONE! Kek... good times, good times. It's like a super popular main character from an anime dying in an emotional and poignant scene to cap off the season... and then they just get revived in the next season but don't contribute to the plot whatsoever anymore or interact with anyone we care about and just kinda... awkwardly exist in the background while loosing every characteristic that ever made them likeable.

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Also gotta keep in mind that Coco was basically the first big profile graduation a lot of people experienced, specially westoids who had just been introduced to the hobby less than a year before. Coco is a perfect example of "ruining it" she basically went from a total fucking legend everyone and their mother kneeled for to... some whore who sits on her ass and sometimes vagueposts on twitter about issues which don't concern her.

I still remember when people theorized she was gonna make her own agency, poach her friends from Holo, and then go on to SHOW THOSE NIPS HOW IT'S DONE! Kek... good times, good times. It's like a super popular main character from an anime dying in an emotional and poignant scene to cap off the season... and then they just get revived in the next season but don't contribute to the plot whatsoever anymore or interact with anyone we care about and just kinda... awkwardly exist in the background while loosing every characteristic that ever made them likeable.

The vibe I get from Kson is that she pretty much retired after she was done with Coco. She came to Hololive, put her nose to the grindstone, accomplished a shit ton in one and a half years, and then retired. She's now like a musical artist, one that used to be pumping out albums every other year and spending the rest of the time in-between on the road touring, to now being retired just kinda puts out a single or an album whenever they feel like it, doing one-off shows every now and then.

She did her work, got her dough, and is now just taking it easy, doing things at her leisure and as they come. No disrespect there; she's still the one I watched the most during my Hololive-heavy era (even if Korone is my kamioshi), and I still hold her in high regard. She's just retired now and not even trying to have the same output as before.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The vibe I get from Kson is that she pretty much retired after she was done with Coco. She came to Hololive, put her nose to the grindstone, accomplished a shit ton in one and a half years, and then retired. She's now like a musical artist, one that used to be pumping out albums every other year and spending the rest of the time in-between on the road touring, to now being retired just kinda puts out a single or an album whenever they feel like it, doing one-off shows every now and then.

She did her work, got her dough, and is now just taking it easy, doing things at her leisure and as they come. No disrespect there; she's still the one I watched the most during my Hololive-heavy era (even if Korone is my kamioshi), and I still hold her in high regard. She's just retired now and not even trying to have the same output as before.
Korone is your kamioshi? I thought you were a phasekek
The more you know...

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Korone is your kamioshi? I thought you were a phasekek
The more you know...

What do you think Phasefags are? Just like our oshis in Phase Connect, we are also Holofags.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
It's like a super popular main character from an anime dying in an emotional and poignant scene to cap off the season... and then they just get revived in the next season but don't contribute to the plot whatsoever anymore or interact with anyone we care about and just kinda... awkwardly exist in the background while loosing every characteristic that ever made them likeable.
Mighty Guy from Naruto

Ozzy Osbourne from Black Sabbath

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
What do you think Phasefags are? Just like our oshis in Phase Connect, we are also Holofags.
so like spics you are good at hiding what you are? :gloomiLaugh:
What do you think Phasefags are?
if we were to answer that we would get a permaban and a visit from the feds. :dokiSmug:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
This is probably the graduation with the least feelings for me in Holo so far, might change when the actual graduation stream happens, but it does feel like Aqua peaked in her career and is leaving at a high point.
Kill this nigga now:laplusgun:
He is really stupid :BijouBijou:
Good Night Everyone :)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Posting for the first time in a while but since is a big event might as well give my 2 useless cents:

A thing that has bother me that I have seen parroted since yesterday is that cover is stupid for not giving Aqua whatever she wanted in order to keep her around, which again tells me how many people are completely incapable of running a business of any kind, yes as a talent company looking out for their talents and keeping them happy is an important part of Covers job, but is incredible short sighted to think that means they should bend to their every whim so they don't leave, by that logic Gura should be able to walk into Yagoo office and tell him she wants to run the company now or she will quit and he would have to comply, Cover has done a lot to build the Hololive brand, and to make sure that no one talents own brand is bigger than the Hololive brand as a whole, for Cover being able to just let someone like Aqua walk out the door is good thing, are they happy about it? of course not, I guarantee not a single person up top is happy about Aqua leaving, but I'm also sure nobody is loosing sleep over it either, is hard for the fans to accept since for every person their Oshi is irreplaceable but for Cover the best case scenario is when they are in a position where every single one of then is, obviously if girls start leaving in mase that would be another different story, but that not what happening yet.

Also another thing to point out is that most people assume that whatever problem Aqua had was a simple thing that only concern her, there a possibility that Aqua was against some other larger company policy or decision that affected all of them but only a handful where against it, while other could be in favor or happy about it, in that case it would also be dumb to listen to the few person against it to the detriment of others.

Obviously this is all speculation, we don't actually know it the end what exactly the problem was and it could very well be that cover is retarded but assuming that not matter what the big talents should get their way is a guaranteed way of letting them walk all over you.
If Micky Mouse was a person Walt would be on his knees everyday. That's IP.

To be fair, the info from Towa and others makes it seem that Aqua is just stubborn and wanted to do something else. That's showbiz. Mayuzumi (beloved Nijisanji guy) left to go do random acting gigs instead of continuing to print money. Even if he is as rich as the rumors, it's silly.

We tend to forget that Cover terminated Rushia with extreme prejudice, at least as much as a Japanese company can manage. Mike's ego is so fragile she was intent on burning down the entirety of Cover because she couldn't shut up for 3 days and let stuff blow over. Oh yeah, BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO USE SEPERATE WORK AND PERSONAL LIFE DISCORD CLIENTS.
Coco helped build the company culture that Cover carries today. She's the person at your workplace that you mourn still no matter how good/bad at their job they were. It's a cruel twist of fate that the same reason the audience/talents/mng loved her clashed with the JP corpo/anti issues. On the other hand Aqua gets to have so much fun following Coco's path to graduation. I'm not looking forward to something like Towa breaking down while singing again but the raw emotion is incredible.

Also, Calli is a dork no matter the topic

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I didn't know Michael Cat talked trash about her colleagues. Did she do it while still being Rushia or afterwards.
If by "talking trash" you mean she made some off comment that she didn't get along well, I have to sit you down and show you the true meaning of "trash talking".

Top Bottom