"We don't need no mass-produced bitches!"Amane Kanata

Minato Aqua Graduation Doomposting Thread

Seoleim

If Mike was actually seething over the fact that "aqua" was overlapping her streams sometimes, then by that logic a lot of the Hololive members literally hate each other because I constantly see streams overlapping and conflicting. What a dumb ass thing to be angry about.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If Mike was actually seething over the fact that "aqua" was overlapping her streams sometimes, then by that logic a lot of the Hololive members literally hate each other because I constantly see streams overlapping and conflicting. What a dumb ass thing to be angry about.
There's a ton of rrating around this issue, some of which has been somehow made into truth over the years because it's repeated so often. Mostly because these things were in streams which have now been deleted, all in japanese.

FACT: RUSHIA NEVER TRASH TALKED ANOTHER MEMBER AS RUSHIA
FACT: RUSHIA NEVER CLAIMED AQUA WAS THE ONE WHO """HARASSED""" HER, THIS IS A RRAT TURNED MEME. THIS ONE IS ON THE LEVEL OF ELIRA BEING A "MANAGER" AT NIJI
FACT: RUSHIA WAS NEVER KICKED OUT DUE TO HER MARRIAGE, SHE WAS KICKED OUT BECAUSE SHE GAVE OUT A BUNCH OF GOSSIP TO KOREKORE, THE MARRIAGE STUFF WASN'T MADE PUBLIC UNTIL EARLIER THIS YEAR. COVER LITERALLY SAID THEY DO NOT GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT WHAT THEIR TALENTS DO WITH THEIR LIVES.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
There's a ton of rrating around this issue, some of which has been somehow made into truth over the years because it's repeated so often. Mostly because these things were in streams which have now been deleted, all in japanese.

FACT: RUSHIA NEVER TRASH TALKED ANOTHER MEMBER AS RUSHIA
FACT: RUSHIA NEVER CLAIMED AQUA WAS THE ONE WHO """HARASSED""" HER, THIS IS A RRAT TURNED MEME. THIS ONE IS ON THE LEVEL OF ELIRA BEING A "MANAGER" AT NIJI
FACT: RUSHIA WAS NEVER KICKED OUT DUE TO HER MARRIAGE, SHE WAS KICKED OUT BECAUSE SHE GAVE OUT A BUNCH OF GOSSIP TO KOREKORE, THE MARRIAGE STUFF WASN'T MADE PUBLIC UNTIL EARLIER THIS YEAR. COVER LITERALLY SAID THEY DO NOT GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT WHAT THEIR TALENTS DO WITH THEIR LIVES.
I hope the 29th of August Mike cames out and says she hates Not-Aqua for no reason at all :BijouBijou:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I hope the 29th of August Mike cames out and says she hates Not-Aqua for no reason at all :BijouBijou:
Won't it be funny if she collabs with Mike, Kson, Rica and Delta? Secret guest is Chris and then the rainbow retires trickle in avengers style.
:gunpeko:

Pyhf

RiverBear

welp seems like Towa put an end to all the rrats, there was no internal fight about china, no mistreatment, and not what kson was randomly trying to cook up shit about.
Aqua came out of her shell, became much less reclusive and have had many plans which hololive couldn't facilitate and this started really far ago, tracing all the way back to startend and it eventually reached the point where she decided to leave.
Towa also explained that it wasn't a spur of the moment thing, Aqua have put proper and a lot of thoughts into whether she will leave or stay.

Aqua 100% going to VShojo for the TALENT FREEDOM

stassy

it's also one of the reasons Coco quit, because she felt that she started having grudge being denied specific sponsors (the sponsors usually choose the chuuba for the ads, like the Subaru/Aqua/Peko ramen one).

I don't think Coco wanted to make a short one shot at Holo, she always streamed IRL that way before and she originally applied as manager/tech support before Yagoo proposed her to be a chuuba. Without the china incident, should have keep working for a little longer, but the way she wanted to stream was not sustainable long term (asacoco everyday, kicking the nest at the idol dream doesn't attract sponsors...).

Also everyone saw her in high regard filled with "hope for a new agency" is because she did say it though "as a joke" during her last month

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Aqua 100% going to VShojo for the TALENT FREEDOM
And she'll have a model designed by some gay furry artist and rigged by KevinX with massive zero gravity balloon tiddies.

frz

it's also one of the reasons Coco quit, because she felt that she started having grudge being denied specific sponsors (the sponsors usually choose the chuuba for the ads, like the Subaru/Aqua/Peko ramen one).

I don't think Coco wanted to make a short one shot at Holo, she always streamed IRL that way before and she originally applied as manager/tech support before Yagoo proposed her to be a chuuba. Without the china incident, should have keep working for a little longer, but the way she wanted to stream was not sustainable long term (asacoco everyday, kicking the nest at the idol dream doesn't attract sponsors...).

Also everyone saw her in high regard filled with "hope for a new agency" is because she did say it though "as a joke" during her last month
Nobody would be shitting on her here if she didnt went through the whole talent freedom arc where she glazed the shit out of vshojo and made hololive looks like evil organization who held her back from greatness.
People's issue is after all that virtue signaling, she became semi retired in vshojo. Just like how people hates aviel for the transparency thing.

If you want my actual opinion. She failed to adapt and gave up. She had a crash humour and used overly sexual images for comedy. Her entire brand is promoting a not-actually-meth thing called Asacoco. It was fine in her earlier years and it was no doubt great content. Similar to filthy frank case imo. Eventually Susan brought out the ban hammer, and Hololive started imposing strict restrictions to not get their biggest streamer banned from YouTube. This swept over everyone and she wasnt the only person affected. Nor was hololive/vtubing the only one affected either. This was a generational change that swept over the entire platform.

She kept being denied by holo to do things that would get her fucked so she quitted. Then once she joined Vshojo and started implementing those ideas, she got fucked in the ass by Susan. She then finally realized those holo restrictions were made for a reason and not because YAGOO was secretly employed by xi jin ping and out to get her. Now she stood at a crossroad of whether to completely reinvent herself, similar to how filthy frank shred himself to become Joji, or just give up and coast. And she chose the 2nd option.

Not saying aqua is the same (I hope she doesnt actually become a whore post-holo) but I can definitely see why Coco quitted hololive and eventually from vtubing.

Last edited:

Pyhf

Nobody would be shitting on her here if she didnt went through the whole talent freedom arc where she glazed the shit out of vshojo and made hololive looks like evil organization who held her back from greatness.
People's issue is after all that virtue signaling, she became semi retired in vshojo. Just like how people hates aviel for the transparency thing.

If you want my actual opinion. She failed to adapt and gave up. She had a crash humour and used overly sexual images for comedy. Her entire brand is promoting a not-actually-meth thing called Asacoco. It was fine in her earlier years and it was no doubt great content. Similar to filthy frank case imo. Eventually Susan brought out the ban hammer, and Hololive started imposing strict restrictions to not get their biggest streamer banned from YouTube. This swept over everyone and she wasnt the only person affected. Nor was hololive/vtubing the only one affected either. This was a generational change that swept over the entire platform.

She kept being denied by holo to do things that would get her fucked so she quitted. Then once she joined Vshojo and started implementing those ideas, she got fucked in the ass by Susan. She then finally realized those holo restrictions were made for a reason and not because YAGOO was secretly employed by xi jin ping and out to get her. Now she stood at a crossroad of whether to completely reinvent herself, similar to how filthy frank shred himself to become Joji, or just give up and coast. And she chose the 2nd option.

Not saying aqua is the same (I hope she doesnt actually become a whore post-holo) but I can definitely see why Coco quitted hololive and eventually from vtubing.

Also take into account the environment she was in.

At a time where "Seiso" was still a realatively big thing, Coco was the Anti-thesis to that. The others may have had their moment or two, but Coco being unseiso was more in your face.
She was the drunk uncle that encouraged the little ones to swear and she laughed when they did. Her personality and aura was bombastic and set her apart from the others who still "tried" a little harder to toe the line of seiso.

When she came to VShojo, She was no longer the drunk uncle at the family gathering. She was just another drunk guy in a group of loud drunk uncles and people lost interest as her individuality got drowned out.

RiverBear

Grass4Cats

Cats chew me
If it really is her wanting to focus more on esports and gaming in a bigger way than just participating in other peoples' events, then it may literally be "creative differences" for once.
I doubt it, thinking that Aqua wanting to focus more on esports if true. Gosh, remember the time when she made the apology stream over Smash because a pro-player challenged her. Or her stopped playing ARK because people were complaining about her reading guides and not being an idiot to get chat backseat her. Crazy to think that the gaming onion maid to focus on esports or bigger game events in general if that's were the case. Guess her hanging out with Suisei and Towa has made her grow enough will and confidence to do more.

I'm sad to see her go, she was favorite gamer as I was watch her Solo Apex streams until other girls like Biboo showed up. But it has been an incredible and long journey for her in Holo and if she wants to feel she can do better outside Hololive and change the world, then good luck you super onyan maid :gurasemperfi:

Will look forward to her graduation stream.
Inb4 post-graduate decides to stream Genshit and other chink games. Return to League :cursedbae:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
So, I asked in the gaycord if it was fine to post a rrat and they allowed it, so here it is:

Aqua is graduating to marry Akatsuki, from Crazy Raccoon, huge utaite and streamer for the team
[a]

"Who is Akatsuki?"
Twitter: https://x.com/_amatsuki_
Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amatsuki_(musician)
He's under King Records, he is huge.

The TL;DR that I got from nikkei tomodachis is that she wanted to announce her marriage, get a hiatus and establish family. According to the report, there was a rrat about her dating Amatsuki and she didn't deny it. I do remember a rrat about her boyfriend going around a year or two ago, but I need someone else to refresh my memory just to be sure I'm not having a mandela effect, I think it had something to do with her internet and Amatsuki's cutting off at the same time. According to this post, it was during July 2022.

Now, do I believe it? I don't know, we have married talents in the company, it doesn't seem to be an issue, but if she's autistic enough to want to announce it, it might make a bit of sense to keep exploiting the unicorns because when you do one reveal, people start digging, much more if they're newborn antis from said announcement.

frz

So, I asked in the gaycord if it was fine to post a rrat and they allowed it, so here it is:

Aqua is graduating to marry Akatsuki, from Crazy Raccoon, huge utaite and streamer for the team
[a]

"Who is Akatsuki?"
Twitter: https://x.com/_amatsuki_
Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amatsuki_(musician)
He's under King Records, he is huge.

The TL;DR that I got from nikkei tomodachis is that she wanted to announce her marriage, get a hiatus and establish family. According to the report, there was a rrat about her dating Amatsuki and she didn't deny it. I do remember a rrat about her boyfriend going around a year or two ago, but I need someone else to refresh my memory just to be sure I'm not having a mandela effect, I think it had something to do with her internet and Amatsuki's cutting off at the same time. According to this post, it was during July 2022.

Now, do I believe it? I don't know, we have married talents in the company, it doesn't seem to be an issue, but if she's autistic enough to want to announce it, it might make a bit of sense to keep exploiting the unicorns because when you do one reveal, people start digging, much more if they're newborn antis from said announcement.
The proof
"they have covid on the same week", not same day, same week, actually wait, Akatsuki didn't even get covid, he was just coughing.
:ponrys::ponrys::ponrys::ponrys::ponrys::ponrys::ponrys::ponrys::ponrys::ponrys::ponrys::ponrys::ponrys::ponrys:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The proof
"they have covid on the same week", not same day, same week, actually wait, Akatsuki didn't even get covid, he was just coughing.
:ponrys::ponrys::ponrys::ponrys::ponrys::ponrys::ponrys::ponrys::ponrys::ponrys::ponrys::ponrys::ponrys::ponrys:
I cant believe Aqua is getting gangbanged by the fucking akatsuki WTFF PAIN YOU SONAFABISH I WILL FIND YOU

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Is she a whore if she's getting married to 9 people :BijouBijou:

Time to start our anime fuckboy arc boyzzzz. Thats how we get to marry the cute anime girls.

frz

Fubuking have a new outfit
GUikPY0bQAAqhhW
GUikOlvXoAASMUj

GUij-S5a8AApbtB
GUij-MzX0AAdaqd
jefuckingsus fubuki Aqua is not even gone yet

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The only thing that happened was that they both tweeted about their internet being spotty/going out around the same time. You'd have to dig deep in the Mikecat thread but the rrat that they were dating mainly came from her. Iirc when it was revealed she might have been using 5ch to talk shit about the other Holo girls, people saw that one of the things she posted was about Aqua and Amatsuki. Aqua "didn't deny it" because she never addressed any of it and neither did the other Holos. All that means is that they have common sense and knew that, true or not, publicly acknowledging anything related to Mikeneko or those rumors would have been incredibly retarded.

tgmslc

Also take into account the environment she was in.

At a time where "Seiso" was still a realatively big thing, Coco was the Anti-thesis to that. The others may have had their moment or two, but Coco being unseiso was more in your face.
She was the drunk uncle that encouraged the little ones to swear and she laughed when they did. Her personality and aura was bombastic and set her apart from the others who still "tried" a little harder to toe the line of seiso.

When she came to VShojo, She was no longer the drunk uncle at the family gathering. She was just another drunk guy in a group of loud drunk uncles and people lost interest as her individuality got drowned out.
As a former Tatsunoko, it's real hard to argue with this line of thinking when Kson's doing merch brand collabs with the biggest male sextoy brand out there.

Also the time she streamed while out of her goddamn mind on sleeping pills and then decided to do a react stream to her streaming while out of her goddamn mind on sleeping pills.

Top Bottom