"Fuck you so hard, and your little waifu in the background"Hakos Baelz

Minato Aqua Graduation Doomposting Thread

x Hades Stamps

If she ever did that, Yagoo would say, "Okay, Gura. You're in charge now." Then he'd let her sit in his chair and play boss while instructing everyone else to play along and humor her while continuing to run the company normally. Half an hour later, she'd have a panic attack, decide that she didn't want to be the boss anymore, and beg Yagoo to take his job back. He would graciously accept.
Now that you mention it, I could see that happening.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Negzana

AQUA HATES OKAYU AND KORONE :cursedbae:

They see through her babblings, slurpings, and pogu pogu dances and realize she's a monster fully capable of destroying the largest members of vtubing.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

frz

welp seems like Towa put an end to all the rrats, there was no internal fight about china, no mistreatment, and not what kson was randomly trying to cook up shit about.
Aqua came out of her shell, became much less reclusive and have had many plans which hololive couldn't facilitate and this started really far ago, tracing all the way back to startend and it eventually reached the point where she decided to leave.
Towa also explained that it wasn't a spur of the moment thing, Aqua have put proper and a lot of thoughts into whether she will leave or stay.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

welp seems like Towa put an end to all the rrats, there was no internal fight about china, no mistreatment, and not what kson was randomly trying to cook up shit about.
Aqua came out of her shell, became much less reclusive and have had many plans which hololive couldn't facilitate and this started really far ago, tracing all the way back to startend and it eventually reached the point where she decided to leave.
Towa also explained that it wasn't a spur of the moment thing, Aqua have put proper and a lot thoughts into whether she will leave or stay.

So it was like a conclusion to her character arc, that is actually really heart warming ngl, she's ready to leave the nest and do even greater things on her own.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
NOOOOOO I WAS READY FOR SHION BUT NOT AQUA GOD DAMN
GEN 2 WILL NEVER FORM EXODIA AGAIN

Towa also explained that it wasn't a spur of the moment thing, Aqua have put proper and a lot of thoughts into whether she will leave or stay.

So is her next incarnation going to be a cheerful and outgoing girl?

Negzana

I hope she still does pogu pogu dance and babbling and slurping in her reincarnation, and whatever she does she needs to make sure to further humiliate Miguel.

x Hades Stamps

That’s good. Not that I was expecting another black company situation (I can assure you I wasn’t), but regardless, that’s good.

frz

big boob sexy onee-chan
She's going to go full miley cyrus
:smugmoona::smugmoona::smugmoona::smugmoona::smugmoona::smugmoona:

x Hades Stamps

frz

Miley Cyrus as in back when she used to be young?
back when she graduated from hannah montana, cut her hair short and dance naked yes.
The great Wrecking Balls era.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

I know this is about Aqua and this is kinda random, but watching this clip reminded me that I'm proud of Towa and how much she's grown. When Coco's graduation got announced, she was a mess. She begged her to stay multiple times and could barely hold herself together over the weeks. And then she completely broke down on graduation day and even the day after iirc.

The circumstances are different of course, but she's handling Aqua's a lot better. She tried to get Aqua to stay but accepted it once they talked it out. I'm sure there was crying when she first found out but it feels like she's been okay these past few days. There will definitely be crying on the last day, but it'll be like that for most of them. And me.

Also just a slight clarification, but Towa never said Aqua's problems with her plans were happening during Startend days. She just said they became close and were able to talk about their general worries to each other after the APEX tournament. We can guess, but we don't know when Aqua's problems with her plans started, how long they've been going, what plans were denied, or when she started thinking about leaving. I doubt we'll ever know, but that's okay.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Good ol' Towa has a way with words. Gotta love her. Nice to hear from her.

After a few days if processing and hearing from people like Aqua, Towa, and others, I'm still sad to see Minato Aqua coming to an end, but I am happy for her in many ways too. I'm happy and honestly very impressed that, after thinking a lot about it, she's taking a leap to further herself. She's been in a great position for herself in Hololive, so I find it very brave of her to graduate out and continue on in the direction she wants to take. It'll probably take some work, but I know she's got what it takes.

I'm sure I'll have more to say in the remaining time we have and on her final day, but for now, even though I'm still a bit down about it, I'm really happy to see she's got the confidence in herself to want to pursue greater things for herself. And these conflicting feelings of being sad, but also very happy for her is probably the best way to be feeling about the whole thing.

Negzana

This is probably the graduation with the least feelings for me in Holo so far, might change when the actual graduation stream happens, but it does feel like Aqua peaked in her career and is leaving at a high point.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Good ol' Towa has a way with words. Gotta love her. Nice to hear from her.

After a few days if processing and hearing from people like Aqua, Towa, and others, I'm still sad to see Minato Aqua coming to an end, but I am happy for her in many ways too. I'm happy and honestly very impressed that, after thinking a lot about it, she's taking a leap to further herself. She's been in a great position for herself in Hololive, so I find it very brave of her to graduate out and continue on in the direction she wants to take. It'll probably take some work, but I know she's got what it takes.

I'm sure I'll have more to say in the remaining time we have and on her final day, but for now, even though I'm still a bit down about it, I'm really happy to see she's got the confidence in herself to want to pursue greater things for herself. And these conflicting feelings of being sad, but also very happy for her is probably the best way to be feeling about the whole thing.
A cynical part of me can't help but think she's gonna instantly ruin it by joining some shit like vshojo or vspo and make everyone wonder "why did she even leave again?"

Not-Username

This is probably the least sad departure for me outside of Rushia, might change when the actual graduation stream happens, but it does feel like Aqua peaked in her career and is leaving at a high point. Mel's termination will probably be the saddest departure in Hololive's history still.
You start sounding like
:nolancries::crushsobs::crushface::iguessIwasbeingabitautistic::mywifenolan::crushsighs::ohnosighs::nolanitwasnotfine::nolanIwish:

On topic:
Aquas leave-story isn't really surprising.
For now we have some new story to look forward to

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
A cynical part of me can't help but think she's gonna instantly ruin it by joining some shit like vshojo or vspo and make everyone wonder "why did she even leave again?"
At least VSPO would make sense
She really loves FPS shit and Holo clearly isnt going to focus on that now or ever

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
At least VSPO would make sense
She really loves FPS shit and Holo clearly isnt going to focus on that now or ever
If it really is her wanting to focus more on esports and gaming in a bigger way than just participating in other peoples' events, then it may literally be "creative differences" for once.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
I hope she still does pogu pogu dance and babbling and slurping in her reincarnation, and whatever she does she needs to make sure to further humiliate Miguel.
Sorry for being so out of touch, why Mike hates baby purple onion?

Top Bottom