"I think I just accidentally lewded my dog"Ouro Kronii

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

And Kay Yu's "we can't endorse mods" disclaimer.
Maybe it isn't even /pcg/, maybe it literally is just capipis. "Pippa is the only vtuber I watch" is a really common refrain; from your position in the community, what proportion of them do you suspect are just blatant no-lurking tourists that hate everything but her, and how much of that property is transitive to here?
Well tbh the only reason pippa watches anime/vtubers is because she's a lesbian.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's kind of hard to be sent to Russian prison when you physically aren't in Russia. Pretty sure he's focused on the Metro franchise outside of the books. Particularly the games, seeing as a new Metro game is supposedly coming out next year. You'll enjoy those games, you'll enjoy that he's writing them and you'll like it.
I'm mostly talking about him mentioning that Artyom and Anna's story is finished, when their story ends on a fucking cliffhanger. All he did since was the second Outpost comic which is set in the Metro universe, but doesn't really have anything to do with the first three stories. He has endorsed/canonized a bunch of fanfiction written by a bunch of random people all over the world of varying quality though. Metro Exodus also ended on a sequel bait, and I can't wait for the new Metro game to have nothing to do with it too.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
And Kay Yu's "we can't endorse mods" disclaimer.
Maybe it isn't even /pcg/, maybe it literally is just capipis. "Pippa is the only vtuber I watch" is a really common refrain; from your position in the community, what proportion of them do you suspect are just blatant no-lurking tourists that hate everything but her, and how much of that property is transitive to here?

the timing for kay yus gay post is what set everyone one off. Think other vtubers were modded in, nothing was said, then pippa plays her mod and then the statement comes out.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
the timing for kay yus gay post is what set everyone one off. Think other vtubers were modded in, nothing was said, then pippa plays her mod and then the statement comes out.
The KayYu post was perfectly fine until the capipigger tried to "collab" with KayYu to implement mod support after he was explicitly told that there will be no mod support.

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
She's gone down another rabbit hole

Loved this series when I was in elementary. My folks still listen to the audiobook recordings during road trips. Glad McConaughey is a fan (maybe) but nothing can really top Erickson's narration of his own characters.
Obligatory "Oh my leg!" for those who know.

Short

God Damn the Sun
A tale as old as time, it's Moldy and The Jim

2023-09-24 asaw.png

A

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I genuinely cannot tell what he is trying to say, I'm getting mixed signals.
As a professional ESL understander, be a nice grifter, do funny things. Don't be a jewish grifter.

Topo Chico

The two time usage of comma into an ellipsis is throwing me off. He wants me to pause really hard while reading his tweet.

Salado

Dude tried to shit on them so hard it splashed on him a little.

JMForte

The dude sounds like an actual retarded autist, you have to read it like one to actually understand it.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
View attachment 46752
Was it the alcohol or Dax whispering in his ear?
The alcohol, Nick has been drinking himself to blackout way too often lately and even streamed shitfaced in a hot tub, it's amazing how much he's devolving into Ralph. First the Sonichu demons jumped into Ralph when he wore the totem of Chris during the arrest, and now they seem to have abandoned that husk and taken residence in Balldo.

Edit: Also, completely normal male behavior, and nothing like what @The Proctor described in his conversation with Kirsche about the man to troon pipeline
1695604287052.png

Last edited:

Anime Fan

Haven't seen this posted anywhere but it looks like even The Dragon's Treasure is done with Cuckieta. He cites the Pippa and Phase stuff as his last straw concerning Cuckieta.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Haven't seen this posted anywhere but it looks like even The Dragon's Treasure is done with Cuckieta. He cites the Pippa and Phase stuff as his last straw concerning Cuckieta.

Expected, he's a regular in Kirsche's discord and chat.

Short

God Damn the Sun

2023-09-24adsadsadsadsads.png

A

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
People are still pushing that defense? "The spooky scary blond anime girl who sounds too weak to break twigs (in this case maybe the term should be any size of flaggot badumtss) said he should die, clearly he was in the right to claim being scared for his life!" Fuck outta here. The entire sphere he sat around dealing with has had that happening for years and most people laugh it off or admit it's stuff to generally be ignored because 99% of it is entirely uncredible.

What death threats is that guy seething about?
The only one I think anyone has literally any proof of was Lumi, which wasn't even a death threat. She pretty jokingly said "Kill him" as a reply to the ongoing issue of these faglords being unable to accept their unfunny joke was tone deaf and the type of shit that can cause issues for people in the scene for numerous reasons. (Not ALL of them being retarded unicorn based)
It did give us this though:
:lumitenmakillhim:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom